Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:04 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

As you quite hst moder.

There are already some games for a controller are predistiniert (Prince of Persia or other).
But how to play RPGs on a console controller or shooter with me remains a mystery. Since I was really break my finger.
In particular, brings the number of commands that an RPG or even depending on a shooter.

First of all, how can you aim with a controller and fast praziese. It is indeed with the analog sticks, but with the speed of a mouse so not to compare a stick.

When the X-Box raukam, and you could then play against each other via console and PC was that once tested with a shooter.
The PC players were faster than the console players.
Were then swapped the place. The PC players went to the console and vice versa. And again, were now clearly superior to the PC players.
So I'll never understand how you can play shooters on a console quickly and praziese.
But I also own a console, from there.

Therefore, I usually play with keyboard / mouse. Only a few I use with Controller.

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:10 am 

yes, shooter ud role to play games with the mouse but simply faster and more accurate.
But most sports games and some shooters with a controller simply make more SPAU.
What can I do about all nciht understand is when you play strategy games with the controller ...

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:22 am 

the following:
yes, shooter ud rpg to play with the mouse but simply faster and more accurate.
But most sports games and some shooters with a controller simply make more SPAU.
What can I do about all nciht understand is when you play strategy games with the controller ...

Precisely for those games was ordered to be but actually break the fingers.

To Gluck I do not try such stupid things.

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:04 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

GTA at the guys from Rockstar that solved the so the enemy can be targeted and will only be printed on the fire button must.
Well, and if you rip with the 360 online, things like Halo 3 or Battlefield 2142, then played even in part uberwiegendem against console users schieuen the reaction-entsprechnd also.
But I am also you think the shooters have no place on consoles.
Although I envy so ail 360 owners, as can the Bullet Witch gamble AND I DO NOT !!!!! Re: What annoys you most in Assassins Creed? Crying or Very sad

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:48 pm 

Was me personally at nerft assassins greed of the non heini can swim but that should be so in the second part so others

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:27 am 

Right.
In the 2nd part you can even run back out of the water-based attacks. Simply drag the boat crew into the water and ready.

Is also quite appropriate for Venice.

Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:48 pm 

Again and again the same side missions that sucks Re: What annoys you most in Assassins Creed?

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:22 pm 

Most Nervt control at the beginning and later, the combat control. Otherwise a good game.

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:40 pm 

So in the 2nd Part I have to first get used to the controller, let's see how it goes with the Xbox controller. The first part, I found the monotonous missions a bit annoying. Well he has now learned to swim.

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:40 pm 

It is just too crass .. One has but olles rusty sword can and still more or less broken hit as many people if only n bissel reaction has ^ ^ Could attack just all at once is indeed an assassin game and not a knight or what weiu I xD

is similar to Batman Arkham Asylum Prinip comes from ruber but realistic!

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next