Got through the game: once Mannlich twice, once female only
to miss anything. Any sex, etc.
Who missed you this is not the moment you can not actually gamble
much.
The end is terrible, the content, in principle I do not know really sleep,
what's at stake for these Rustung or anything, not even the yellow of the egg,
like the sword which is obtained.
At the end of the game who you blew this chick come in
ruber about three sentences to tell from the air like this: That one of the dragon so and so. And you're the hero, no video clips or something. End!
So for me, definitely not the top - Game.
For this game are not worth your time to make nude patches NEN.
So for me to Ner scale from one to six, with six of the top grade
is:
Got Drakensang ne two.

Post subject: Re Drakensang
Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:41 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hm, so this is nit game he sod reiser, but the graphics-top?

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:03 am 

Hei moder

So I like the graphics. The united, or any other quest.
But the end totally wrong. I was surprised when the game suddenly
was over.
As you come in so ne ne icy area, not even necessarily big,
is there on you suddenly so nem Entscheidungsplateu, or as means
, the chick skin at once then it comes again in ner other figure on it again, game ready.
It seems to me the way who was the conclusion made so unkind, so the game comes time to market.

Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:43 am 

Bloody_Kain
Ne let ma, then the forum begins yet to smell funny and I do not think that you want here constantly running around with ne Febreeze bottle

Does so, the kricht decaying stench one for no more car out and songwriter in the same forum

had after paying for the webspace or penalty because the provider stinks Re: Drakensang

Ha. Ha. Sellten laughed so much laugh in happy smiling tot

the following:

Hm, so this is nit game he sod reiser, but the graphics-top? ?

I can not say the game as much as I am not yet so far. 'm Just bog Bruck and I have the Greaves grabbed the Drachenrustung. Now I'm still there a few side quests.

Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:28 pm 

Ah crap, I've seen grade by formatting my save games got deleted somehow with, well, I may start from forn -.-

Well, it has something good, my hero was verskillt total. However, I must again through nu moor bruck and I hate this swamp! was glad when I was away from there!
Have in any game so far NEN swampy marsh views!
Completely dark brown in brown tomb full of undead and ... thank you because I like to do without

Ьbrigens is not known or the euhc? an area which previously was a flourishing oasis and has then transformed Duch iirgendwelche magician get into a monster and untotenverseuchten swamp? Just think of Neverwinter Nights 2, as well as wars

Well they should be happy that there is no Lina Inverse (Slayers anime) was, then threw a crater lake ^^... although, maybe the software was ne good alternative to the swamp ... who knows Re: Drakensang

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:29 am 

Bloody_Kain
Ah crap, I've seen grade by formatting my save games got deleted somehow with, well, I may start from forn -.-

Well, it has something good, my hero was verskillt total. However, I must again through nu moor bruck and I hate this swamp! was glad when I was away from there!
Have in any game so far NEN swampy marsh views!
Completely dark brown in brown tomb full of undead and ... thank you because I like to do without

Ьbrigens is not known or the euhc? an area which previously was a flourishing oasis and has then transformed Duch iirgendwelche magician get into a monster and untotenverseuchten swamp? Just think of Neverwinter Nights 2, as well as wars

Well they should be happy that there is no Lina Inverse (Slayers anime) was, then threw a crater lake ^^... although, maybe the software was ne good alternative to the swamp ... who knows Re: Drakensang

Then Rejoice Bloody_Kain.
The heiut but only that the programmers have done in the design of the sump good work.

Neverwinter Nights 2 I have not played yet, with the emphasis on not yet.

Who or what Lina Inverse (Slayers anime) is?

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:34 am 

Lina inverse is a character from the anime series Slayers. A magician with a penchant for glitz, gold and Loads of good eating. If one wants to bring it right up the wall you have to make just their really small breasts. She wears a cloth / leather Rustung In several grou Magical Jewels are incorporated. If they port on it, they can amp with them their magic megamauig.

However, if they can not conjure times it is the pure coward, but otherwise jat ne huge flap

to see light at the fire-red hair.

Re: Drakensang
Lina Inverse

Usually it is always on the move with individual groups, or with their self-proclaimed against powdery Goury. The guy is not much in the pear maybe, so the long blonde hair * Grubel printed * also tons of food (supply in every restaurant with Lina an eating contest and whoever loses has to foot the bill for both pay ^ ^) and Carry usually the magic sword of the light ... at least until he lost it and now must make do with a normal sword ... But what always breaks

Slayers is a medieval fantasy anime, or a series with multiple seasons. You have to laugh a lot because he is Hilarious, however, the matter of taste. For others, the only embarrassing namely

Lina, as regards their magic, honest gross motor skills remind one. Your most powerful and magical at the same time favorite is the Dragon Slave (dragon slave or something) with a whole city into a vewandeln rieeesen crater can ^ ^ Allerdins are their enemies, not usually have any demons, monsters, robbers, crazy mage etc. grade squeamish.

Wacky present series:
Slayers
Slayers Next
Slayers try
Slayers Royal
and
Slayers Revolution

Just as a info . But back to Topic

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:08 pm 

Thanks for the enlightenment.

And learned again what Re: Drakensang .

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:19 am 

In order to incrementing clarity, and as in the total of three threads actually similar to the content goes, I will abschlieuen this thread, and did ask that the discussions in this thread to moving on.

Thank you for your Verstandniss.

-------------------Re: Drakensang ---------------------------

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2