Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Tiberium is tod ...
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:49 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Well that's it, read for yourself: http://www.pcgames.de/aid, 661921/News/EA_stellt_Entwicklung_ein_-_CundC-Shooter_Tiberium_kommt_nicht_mehr /

To explain the end of last year, EA has a new shooter Tiberium angekundigt universe, a kind of battlefield in the C C Kane universe.
Complete with squad management, interesting units and so on.
Now it will nurnoch ide-game vids on Youtube and trailer remain as Tiberium is dead, the shooter will not come.

My opinion: If the company Westwood, restore, give them their license to all C C back or share in both C C universes and then bring decency and what term to the legs!

The game was not on the way to high Quality standards of the team and the EA Games label to satisfy

say it was wahrschienlich too well, for which the EA games label anything. is good, we all know ^ ^ (good game but either stupid or full of bugs hanging kopierschutzmaunahmen and the people have the spielspau versaun)

A lower quality game is not the intention of the purchaser and it will only little success in the market.

With the quality he could be right, but how will the buy the know without having seen jeh a beta? the images looked great, the film sequences were nciht bad. but if get the baked good from the graphics and the story nothing clever ... and the success with little on the market but EA ncht heist only earned enough to it. Either because the back have to slap on a massive copy protection because it is so good or because it was actually bad.

Man then solln the tackle that again by Fornes and from what they have do something quite new. no there is tons of money thrown out the window .... to disfigure

I hope EA is now away from the window or listen to PC games udn give the label nurnoch their bad console version!

The like to keep the finger of PC Games! : Knock head

Post subject: Re Kane is dead ...
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:13 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Bloody_Kain
My opinion: If the company Westwood, restore, give them their license to all C C back or share in both C C universes and then also what decency term on the bring legs!

To vote because I once fully agree!

Bloody_Kain with quote to disfigure
I hope EA is now away from the window or listen to PC games udn give the label nurnoch their bad console version!

And as much as we wish it to us ... this will probably not happen, unfortunately ...

Pity ... I have not yet noticed more of the game as hey want to make NEN shooter from a buddy ... but I've got ... a c c renegade, which could be good ... well ... I was wrong ... shame Re: Kane is dead ...

EA makes more just unstoppable ...

Dat beast

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:07 am 

EA, with its mass production even as far away from the customer did not know anything more can have what we want. a company that good, graphically beautiful and interesting games to play does bring the market under warranty satisfy all the desires which zocker-heart.
EA can play for 10Ђ schmeiuen on the market. because nothing's inside auuer of pure capitalism, that is fine mist sifted.

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:22 am 

I am sorry if nothing out. The game saw the reports from really interesting.

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:48 pm 

TZS. EA! Because they can not. Westwood ever fourth This whole consumer-bla blubb. Only no idea weilse from C C universe haben.Westwood has ever made and all were of large play a success. I gambled C C Renegade is not certain, but I also bought my habs and through!
What can you do. EA just!

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:48 pm 

I could be so for EA. Grade was so ne advertising for n game for the NDS critters with so little to look similarly to legopuppchen with wrestlingmasgen.

The game design is absolute nonsense, it's good for kids, but it's as if EA markets the Teletubbies ...

For something which the EA Games logo is good enough to play like NEM Tiberium it is a shame that (does not meet the requirements ...)

If so a low level, which had tiberiumn never a real chance ... should be

Perhaps another publisher to take the time and materials to make something out of it:

Notice what comes next is pure spinning ^ ^ by me.

Heh, we send a letter to blizzard, which will look at the times. chamber then maybe a Tiberan World out in an MMO ^ in the world of GDI, Nod and Scrin ^ each with sub-fractions of me and own weapons and vehicles. With the subdivision in PvP, PvE and RP servers with recourcenmanagement for

his own party, etc. The Toturial level could be adjusted entirely by faction. GDI and Nod at the party coordinated a training camp, on a Scrin Holosimulation. Possibilities for specialization, etc.

And, you could also do this as with Morrowind and oblivion. at first I was a recruit, novice, essentially alpha phase. After the training run, which can be completed in one way or another, and a questionnaire, then beats the one before a computer class. one has to choose naturlihc then the choice to accept or another. so you're in the game from the start of it and decide what will be sihc not before you (auuer the race / party), the look is here in between, eg if you go after in a laundry room (or something like) a mirror and looks in the first time and then determines who you are. (Sex is already determined at the naming of which appears when the spieu or similar, you mention one)
a fast travel system task it also looked different depending on the party. on the nod, an underground drill, on a teleporter Scrin and GDI orca a transporter.
Man was then placed on the areas of applications. some were PvE areas and other PvP. while in fact, similarly to the other WAR kraftegleichgewicht whichever party wins on the battlefield. say the Scrin then win the battlefield looks at the next battle is different than if eg win the Nod or GDI have what kontermination building and the level of Tiberium is concerned.
Task it to weapons-a huge selection, you could actually use the entire, ever used arsenal. One could be Equipments upgrade so that they better protection is against the tiberium (similar to the upgrades in Stalker against radiation)

could install artifacts and secretly planning a mission goals that improve either its Equipment or get several quest rewards can .. .

One time I should write down all these spinners, let me translate and then send it to EA (just because who has the license was otherwise hinschicken ego somewhere else ...)

as you were for an MMO to find the the Tiberium story building? you could even start again from tiberium konflickt, and then insert the following addons time-lines the other. I'm concerned with time portal or something. (Sounds more like RA, but how could you do it otherwise?) Or you decide to start playing for a time period, then each a minimum / maximum level, and so einfuhrt zb the Tiberian Wars Konflickt tens years after Tiberium and then the elite. So you could be the first nearly complete sections also make PvE with PvP battlefields ...
Ok then there would be another 2 problems. 1. Cabal in Tiberian Sun was to be with the partial. then you had to make the party as well PvE and the Scrin show up later in the TW period and from then on and in the future play a role as large ...

The Young Group Kanes software with it. these two fractions were either as a pure PvE here, or parties as Unlockable. there would then maybe the first time a party with Internal hauptkampangne in there where you can then decide, Kane to be faithful or to turn his own thing ...
Well do not matter as I said spinning mills. I was nevertheless interested in your opinion <<>>

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ]