1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Sacred 2 Fallen Angel
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:42 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei Bloody_Kain

Beautiful view, which you write in there.
Well I have not bought Sacred 2, and so on who do I read, I've always less like Sacred to buy second Now and Online
I never been playing anyway.
Wanted to buy Sacred this week, but I still think
to wait, then there must be a less exciting, and I am.

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:23 pm 

so ... I have the hotfix and also nu on it in testing and ...

Runs still fluid and stable as before ... ok na ... stable on the topic I can not say much in 30 minutes playing time ... but let's get the monster hordes ... does not matter ... exports

and I'll have even more non-admin mode in the ...

I like my self-assembled system .. wonderful Very Happy

but we get time for problem solving ...

At least try ... yesterday for example, new nvidia graphics drivers came out ... So if you have an nvidia ... one probably helps Re: Sacred 2 Fallen Angel I weiu, you wrote you have the latest on it ... but if you like I have a nvidia, then it could happen so, do you mean that you have the latest on it, because a few waochen who were there and always navidia normal 3 to 6 months for new needs ... Therefore, this new driver was extremely fast times ... did not even expected such as the what is new ... by chance because of long preparations seen Re: Sacred 2 Fallen Angel

Ascaron poor ... the ham zzt to do what seems extremely ... and then also be pimped only ... well ... for me it runs ... I can not have all of the many problems do not understand ... top game ... still Re: Sacred 2 Fallen Angel

beast dat

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:59 am 

@ Flesh: ne no nvidia, ATI x1300 Pro HIS've got a 256MB

I check back her for a newer driver but I am sure I have the latest on it because the last update I made after I Chrysis Warhead (also totally had installed buggy).

EDIT: ok are outdated, the last current driver came on 15 october.
Behold obs times is better then ...

EDIT2: No, nothing has brought. 'll Now look even if I can get to the service pack 3 and then try again. If it still does not FUNZ THEN, I'll play the deleting and re-install, maybe I need to even give up all my save games -.-
God I hate the Evil or Very Mad

Edit3: SP3 installed, tested, no effect. Will install new * sigh * Crying or Very sad

EDIT4: so, at last. after a fresh install and 1 patch and 2 Kontent patch, everything is finally back to normal.
The PS3 I've uninstalled, has eaten too much memory.

Ьbrigens knew her Modzilla in the whole 1.3 GB Version 3.03 eats?
N bissl much for NEN inet or browser? The prob with firefox so that one gets is forced on the updates since the automatic updates can not turn off the bullshit is still considerably high.

Now I'll finally look at the quest line to the blind guardian make concert. to me itchy fingers under the

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:56 am 

Bloody_Kain @

you looking after calming virtual network software I've read?
According to official Sacred 2 forum use some of the tool Hamachi
(at least those in which it works Re: Sacred 2 Fallen Angel ).

Http://www.chip.de/downloads/Hamachi_14293249.html
http://www.hamachi-board.de/

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:21 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Yes exactly rossi I was looking for hamachi, only countries ame to me at that time did not occur
I had it once Auffe plate, but off her for a drive crash wars and I have the adit name Password

Habs tried with strings works, hamachi is not about to estimate the shape you have to make some special einstellugnen I know does not operate ...

I try to have at last cleared the notogen ports on the router. Although I can now finally create games, but strings can not even access it and vice versa ... ka what it now is again ...

Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:08 pm 

Bloody_Kain
Ьbrigens Modzilla did you know that in the whole 1.3 GB Version 3.03 eats?
N bissl much for NEN inet or browser? The prob with firefox so that one gets is forced on the updates since the automatic updates can not turn off the bullshit is still considerably high.

Ahm ...

1.3 GB what?

Space? RAM?

My FFOX 3:03 eats 24.0 MB (25,231,360 bytes) on the HDD 100MB of RAM such as ...

And thunderbird eats on the HDD 23.5 MB (24,743,936 bytes)

and under Tools> Settings> Advanced> Update can define that the updates FFOX studied, but the user asks if they are to be installed ...

I'm going just assume that you have with the grout firefox over 1GB of the universe ... however, I was doing what you urgently ...

Dat beast

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:21 am 

hmm, then it was up to any other program NEM which has since been discharged with ... ah yes, the mom was indirectly involved in the WAR beta client. who has since registered with, for whatever reason, and was slightly below grou gb, and that was only ne art'm client linkage to 12GB. ka why did that on there ... habs and is now deleted the 24MB again to the grou ... but with each update, the lame bullshit. ok could also lie on the computer, but did not block the already set up new

Well, back to topic. have the blind guardian concert now seen. the musical instruments that you can then get powerful weapons than are really ne. only the one with the most unfortunate as temple guarded can ynfangen nothing. but the drumsticks are cool ^ ^ every time you order NEN skin opponent, the hoarding of the precious metal drums as if in one of the drum skin

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:13 am 

Senior_Rossie
@ Bloody_Kain ?

Are you looking after calming virtual network software I've read
According to official Sacred 2 forum use some of the tool Hamachi
(at least those in which it works Re: Sacred 2 Fallen Angel )

http://www.chip.de/downloads/Hamachi_14293249.html
http://www.hamachi. ..-board.de /

Hi all Sorry for my German If you want to play through hamachi instructions on how to play Sacred 2 to Hamachi on Windows Vista and XP.

1st Place Hamachi and make your nickname.
2 Go to Control Center Network and Sharing Center type, where the Manage network connections, here are a Netzwerkgerat Hamachi and click on its properties, find the line Internet Protocol Version 4 TCP/IPv4 or Internet protocol TCP version / IP (for HP) and double click it in the window that opens then , click on Advanced and choose Automatic naming all the metrics you Schlieuen all windows in response to. OK
3 Go back to the Manage network connections and print ALT - menu that appears, click on the Advanced and choose the More options Connections from the top to the Hamachi elections and over The green button to move it around so that he was the first the second must adapter, which you access via the Internet all you click OK on HP-Network Connections, Advanced, Advanced Settings ...
4 transfers to start the computer again
5 include After the start of the new computer Hamachi and connect to the channel, where you will play Sacred 2
6 Go back to the control-center networks, and together a drop in the Network Connections
7 Find your adapter, about the visit on the Internet and enable de-, then you are no longer connected to the Internet, and Hamachi disappears, even in 1 minute - how they should be!
8 joints to Sacred 2 and enter the Multiplayer LAN , you choose your enchantments or create a new, in the lobby, at the moment, you will not see the server
9 The combination of keys ALT-TAB again in Vista, and then to activate your adapter, you should once again connected to the Internet
10 Go back into the game and print in the lobby from above on the left side of the box All servers (weiu I do not like the name of my German version) should be out at least one gray-server (if you're from another computer) To
a must connect to the server, click twice and the down button is not active (not)
You Ьberprufen for both operating systems and purely from his experience, paragraph 4,5,6,7,9 principle, can they do not, I checked up personally on 2 computers
VALID Vista XP unknown212 Hakchen HP Cyx

* Network *
-Sacred 2 RUS \ right FA
-AvanGuarde \ pass password
-Sacred 2! \ right 123
-merzkii \ right merzkii
-Sacred 2 RUS 2.10.1 \ naab pass
-SACRED2.10.1 \ right FA2101

The material is from this Website:
http://www.sacred2-server.ucoz.net/ #

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:10 pm 

Hei Rafsian

Because of your German is upset no one here, we hope
least.
But Greeting from us, unfortunately, I write for my father.
Already to see you in the forum.

Thanks Daniel

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:59 pm 

Funny to read something. ;) Aberwas should. For the have English as mutersprache, is determined to just hears my English!
No Body is Perfeckt!

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 >> Next