Previous << 
1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Sacred 2 Fallen Angel
Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:21 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Time: 1d 14h gequetschteminuten and few. Endstsand lvl 41 and the Extro bissl is skinny!

Well game world but ide and the variety, the whole 100% ig reiut out again. Now it heiut boss farming Very Happy

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:59 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

ok here is the tip have been waiting for the ale

To get the in-game concert by Blind Guardian lyrics to unlock, you must complete a series of quests. This starts at Sanger Hansi itself you will find him in the small town just northeast of the capital Thylisium elves (the town lies on the river at the camp vision). He waits at the entrance to the east. You may know him from his green Magic staff.

First, you shall help him retrieve his microphone. The subject is left (as well as the following) drop from undead metal fans. Have you taken the microphone (it will not pick up All), leads you on your way to a cave river. There you will find another of the undead fans who, after a brief struggle the first to leave for two guitars you. Continues to follow the quest markers to release the other guitar from a Untotenlager. This must also be destroyed five of the walking skeletons.

Now the only nor the drums. This could get you in the next Untotenlager. To do this you need only to beat you to the delivery and ask this question. Now if you talk to Hansi, he teleports you directly to the band (and her T-shirt stand), the waits at the entrance to the cave tour east of the solar wind.

After you have spoken with all band members, Hansi brings you to the concert, which could genieuen her alone. the concert is over, there is a reward all the instruments of the band. This much money they could set for sale reserve (about 800 000 gold without the trade-craft), or as any real fan as a souvenir. Whom the values fell, they may even use as weapons.

The concert is Subsequently auuerdem under Specials - enabled> The Concert -> Videos.

The tools are blind Wachter (guitar), Heavy Metal (guitar), Staff of the blind Wachter (microphone), and Drum Stick (drums).

Have found the guy already, but still needs leveling n bissl. because of difficulty my bronze unschone me some bugs due to a breakdown in the neck has shit, I need to do more in silver and is not so simple ...

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:44 am 

oha thought I'd get what was read by senior rosie when in leaf. says something like an old rabbit forums like me xD
I love contributing
I want to play are also secred second Also one can tell me how anvorderunegn are?

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:53 pm 

System

humanity will die out soon, then because it can enter at some point no one on their own at googel sacred 2, and then on the vendor side to navigate to the system requirements Very Happy

here for those who own the initiative are no longer strong with ...

Minimum:

* Operating System: Windows XP, XP64, Vista, Vista64
* Processor: 2.4 GHz
* Memory: 1 GB RAM, 20 GB free hard disk space
* Graphics: 256 MB, from nVidia ® GeForce ™ 6800 or ATI ® Radeon ™ X800
* Sound Card: DirectX-capable

Recommended:

* Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
* Memory: 2 GB RAM, 25 GB free hard disk space
* Video card: 512 MB, from nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS or ATI Radeon HD 3870
* Sound Card: Sound Blaster ® X-Fi ™ or EAX 5.0 surround sound compatible,
* For Multiplayer:. DSL modem or network card

beast dat

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:42 pm 

I weiu be double post Very Happy

but it does ... there again to find new NEN patch

naturl has the right Page

Ascaron

New Hotfix Version 2.11.2 AVAILABLE!

The Devs have watched the community feedback and wiped out in no time the most urgent problems. To improve the lobby will be - under high pressure! - Continued to work in parallel.

The hotfix is only another step in our endeavor to optimize Sacred 2 as soon as possible for you.

The hotfix is absolutely necessary in order to play online!

Here is the list of Modifications:

The campaign progress on silver servers on the Net will be closed again saved

The game saved is now displayed when saving in multiplayer.

Main Characters should no longer crash the death

Single Player Coop is now run as a real single player game.

The chat has been fixed and working again

The Scorpion King is no more players one stroke more dead.

You do now in Windows Vista without administrator rights for more Sacred 2 can start <my personal top

It is not possible to steal objects with the help of the Alt key.

F12 key is in the multiplayer again functional capability and teleports the player to multiplayer Start Island

keyboard layout let down again easily store

Allegiance is no longer inactive after teleport

The God -Spell Testa has been fixed

The Boss Monster Part will still drop off, but are no longer receivable

the the message Questvorschritt is eingefrohren the Questvorschritte not be deleted

The books are to get back in the quest log

OpenAL exception should now appear no more

The sound was at opponents with trap spell adjusted

The sound is for the Koboldfurst quest no longer disappear

The intro and the videos have now again completely sound

All readers in the game now are less likely

The battle music will listen to now more often be

The lobby player list will function as desired when a player clicks

For those who already have the content update 2.10. and the first hotfix installed 2.10.1, there is a hotfix in>>

For new installations of the Sacred, which have not yet installed the previous updates, there is in short be a combination package.

We wish all players good Spau in Ancaria!

Your Sacred-2-Team

According to testify but more of a patch to be online, but one probably helping the poor poor poor Equipped people that play on their kotzkrucken absturzt not as often ... cheers Very Happy sorry, but I read again and again in the sacred forum for what problems the people have ... with me is it crashed once in multiplayer ... and since there never again, and also to Singelplayer everything runs properly ... since then but I wonder whether it is at play, or rather to the configs of PC's so many computer hollow man ... well ... whatever ... for me worth the patch alone Darfur, not that the game must be run as admin ... Clicking less ... my mouse will thank me Very Happy

SPAU much so!

Dat beast

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:19 am 

pity that the patch does not help me, my level 16 is chara become useless now be final ...
Well, I play more with my other charas.

Well the one hand, find ichs the language sounds have become less, but that had prezisieren the can. the enemy were killed sounds sometimes very funny, even though they were sometimes quite often, a little more diverse software have been better. A town gossip but from the living people, DASM eight she realistically. otherwise there are only around NPCs silent, as it was able to walk in the forest

Well will add a look and what has improved. maybe really does it matter? file with the errors in the exe which let the game crashing constantly ...

Oh and flesh: the computer-hollow man with whom I've read about Rolling Eyes

incidentally, there is a joke in the game, but not in such a way where I obs is only with me. The game has an update downloader and really should consider writing the patches are ready for download as honest Ubers inet to ddl. only the part with me can never build a connection to the ascaronserver
Of what use is such a function if maybe sien work?
That would be as if I NEN cake mixer did that makes Although all great, but let's be off only when the plug pulls
Ascaron really has not learned much from sacred 1

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:51 pm 

shame that one forum in several historic, where one yet knows very well and is about a game is talking, is not even strong with the minimum requirements for a game into enforce and text instead of desen a meter-long writes about the use of Google. we really need so no forum because you can get EVERYTHING about ANY googel when researching thoroughly enough only pity Oo
protect what happened with usnere world.

And yet I thank the friendly kitchen for the system give a bow * *
[/ spoiler]

Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:37 pm 

ok, patch downloaded and installed. I immediately noticed two things are positive or negative.

I finished bring my temple guarded ne mission exempt where fpur a woman the undead spouse or loved one from Siena grave, one kill the other undead, and then both at the surface should be where the transformed type back into a living (such as DASM is possible, ka ...) Anyway, I had completed the quest before shcon Ner eternity.

Then after I changed the difficulty level and then went back to bronze, were the back without me to get rid of. Now I have thanks to the patches abschlieuen the mission again and can now run to me at last no more afterwards.

The other thing I noticed but unfortunately disapproval was that the game started lagging at once is! For every interaction with npc ienem whether draufhaun or sell something hooked, the game suddenly for a few seconds to 2 and then went on. It occurred after I had fought my way through the ne monster horde quest for the blind guardian to come. I've already finished the game and the pc rebooted once and I will now try again. Should it occur again, I tell you bescheit, the heist then finger away from the Kontent patch and waits for the next ;-)

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:14 am 

the following:
shame that one forum in several historic, where one yet knows very well and is about a game is talking, is not even strong with the minimum requirements for a game into enforce merging and a meter long text about the user writes by Google. we really need so no forum because you can get EVERYTHING about ANY googel when researching thoroughly enough only pity Oo
protect what happened with usnere world.

The meter-long hand text you give me please ... The-measure I want ...

* Ironic mode on *

and get ready ... Accordingly, I am a thread entitled

I can someone laziness look up in wikipedia open up

... because Darfur is a forum so apparently there ... and woe to a nagging ...

* Ironic mode off *

dat beast

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:44 pm 

connection with it and back to topic!

Ok by me from waiting: forget the new content patch!
Thanks I can no longer sacred 2 genieuen and must have re-install -.-

Every action in the game, be it the player or an NPC needs the playing within seconds to 2 cooling off period in which It calculates the next steps! I've tried it with all my existing characters, and even a newly constructed inquisitor stuffy and there was always the same. was soon opened a door, an action-executed ... no matter what the game was hooked. which in a city with hundreds of transactions simultaneously or in battle with many opponents of the game -.- So he makes slide show

So I am again out of the game and I screwed down the graphics settings to the absolute minimum. but the game sucks now auuer the total looks to be related hats nothing. (For the latest info I have on it so it grakatreiber is not)

In Patchlog I read something that does the ad hoc working for wireless internet access with the win XP Service Pack 3. I'm on it but only SP2, but it can my I do not lie because the game has indeed previously gefunzt also ... except for the bugs and crashing -.-

And also the Windoze each time after the end indicates a margin of error in the sacred 2.exe remains. somehow that does not piel front and rear. I hope you have more that chopping error, then soon kontentpatch kontentpatch to come

but in the meantime, if you do not want to forget to play online, 2 Kontent patch better. Rolling Eyes

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 >> Next