All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Infamous vs Ptototype
Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:28 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hello,

Yes, finally I sign and again and it comes to PC games that have very little to do with naked women.

From before: who knows both games problems, and these comparisons should have perhaps not read more.

Infamous and Prototype are so-called action-adventure games. Rum running and perform tasks away like the GTA games.

Let's start with two trailers to: Looks similar to the

Infamous

Prototype

what? In both games are about a disease / disaster, in both there is a 'hero' with special abilities, both can probably some free space.

Back to Infamous:

Experiment: hero wakes, Can schieuen lightning is, Magnetic (ect), free under either the printed Burger from an evil path, or himself becomes a villain.

Many here played extremely long impression from the gameplay (ABOUT 70 minutes from Simon by GameOn (No, I do not advertise vs. Infamous. Ptototype ) )

Part 1
Part 2

My source of + and - Points:

+ Karma system decide (even if you are good PDER bose)
+ Kampftechnicken (variety takes well long until some one gets bored)
+ The possibility of the city gradually to win for themselves. I.e. Man conquered territories in the tasks fulfilled Man and gets Darfur as Bonuses as an emergency room
+ The lyrics are almost everywhere 'charge'

(since there are still many more ..)

- PS3 exclusive (for me than PS2 owners, very sad that there is no PC is constitutional)
- Story is very confusing and opaque
- tasks are repeated quite often

Now to Prototype:

hero wakes up: has its lost identity, kannd he memory of other people suck to disguise himself as other people, and later gained new abilities (some other mutants, one has to buy some of it is)

Real gameplay suffer RMIT English comments

reason to buy 10 Prototype (not fanmade, the video is really on the side vertretten Prototype)

+ -

+ Impressive 'super-force
+I think therein lies a gameplay that can be really interesting
+ Do you play as Psycho with unthinkable forces, for me is what positive

- zimlich cliched story
- I think it is not as dynamic as Infamous

And another thing, for me it's neither positive nor negative, has prototype in the version that you see SO Brutal it was in Germany, no Wii, so there is no 100%-owned German version

vs. Infamous. Prototype on the net

video (probably the oldest)

Here is an English podcast that I sometimes just Listen:
Link to Youtube

had a PS3 I was here are already Infamous Now I'm going to probably get Prototype for the PC.

For me both games are almost equal, it may well be the Infamous has a of large game world, dynamic, and generally more positive, but I do not have a PS3 and Prototype is for me different, but ON is substitute.

Nude Mod Sey

ps: Discuss on, but when you have something to say, let Emich improve you!

Post subject: Re Infamous vs Ptototype
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:30 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Mja, Situated next to me, installation was quick, first impression was this: 'How .. all weapons? Allee abilities? Ha ... what is the place here, the traps just like a house of cards, the tanks and the other mutants ... blod!

Was explained in the next scene that what we have just played is 18 days after the beginning of the infection. Then we went going from day 1. Second impression: 'Well, GTA with super powers'

Then the first real, right mission, betweenthe rim got one more very useful tips.

The story is explained well, you just have to find some elbstheraus.

Then the first mutant ... who thinks the game iste asy ... has not begun on the mode of a normal life. ('Hard' is not initially available).

Upgrades and new abilities bekomt it out from either the gameplay or buys some very useful abilities for EXP.

My impression: good!

Nude Mod Sey

ps: I hope the admins do not my little comparing two / Games Test stort.

Post subject: Re Infamous vs Ptototype
Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:30 am 

Hei Sey7

interesting to read. Only I was never game me a set of such, but fortunately so are the personal taste different.

But as I said, I still find it very interesting.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]