New Topic Post Reply  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:26 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

As with all eigendlich Blood patches I search on DeDe1.

Have Fear but with older patch level of play had the time, but FEAR Ultimate (all-in-One) - German texts Uncut Patch (registration required) You should provide fit the aktuelln patch status'.

Overlord

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:29 pm 

OK. Thank you.

Will see time there.

I hate it when games are tight.

And now I've read that the laws were the youth protection verscharft again.

See GameStar 07/2008 Topic: Bundestag verscharft minors.

Since I am really angry.

Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:40 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

And now I've read that the laws were the youth protection verscharft again.

I've also read, but in computer games image, which I then read test. naja also ich finds doof, in Germany there is the hardest in the youth protection program and then spielebrange verscharfen of the now more -.-'.
I think I'll get me only Austria or schweitzer versions, but the problem is there, the order must be accessible and I prefer to buy directly in the city ...

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:58 pm 

If the child protection continues, then one will get in Deustchlnad only buy games like The Sims, because all the others as harmful to are. Anno himself or the settlers, because you can build armies yes / must, therefore, can play war / need.

Unfortunately this is so, but I hope it it already ne 180 degree turn is made. because it's real nichjt more normal. I Geshen recently, the self startegiespiel how empire earth 3, 16 are from ode rrennspiele ab12? where would we be there? I mean I can not care, but my brother is, for example kleienr under 12, but I dneke he was indeed an spieln rennspeil heights can damage them to wear. The same gild for the strategy game. But that is not the usk einzieg problem, this censorship is worse ... I really hope someone makes sure the Irgenwann this development is rucklaufig.

EDIT: I must improve, Empire Earth 3 is even, in Frankfurt Germany from 18 until 18 .. css is a strategy game, incomprehensible, even from 6 -.-

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:52 am 

Well moder.

How was that again because of war?
Empire Earth is indeed strategy, but it's going to war or not?
And so it is real again from 18

maddening. I was even claim that this von der Leyen in her life have never seen a computer game, let alone has played. And in their laws they propose will be advised by their ministers, who are then in turn 80 jahrige bones, and not even know how to turn on a computer.

But I think now we should stop this discussion before it gets out of hand and leads to nothing. Such discussions, in countless forums more than good enough and they do absolutely nothing unfortunately Re: What do you think of FEAR? Re: What do you think of FEAR? Re: What do you think of FEAR? .

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:35 am 

So I got all the parts of played through fear and the more times
I find this is already an amazing game but I had noticed is that yields to the game n bisi with the addons
But the best thing I am finally in fear frightened of my own shadow, and have had almost shot

yes is funny that when an enemy grenade ne swallows or bekanschaft makes with ner schotgun dan he disappears but the mechanism probably be so gets the alma WOL

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:59 am 

Is so cool I fear the game 3 times played by the good races to play the game in the dark then the shock of large facktor

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:47 pm 

've gambled all the games and I have made a lot of fun.

But as mentioned before me was to come at night to play the best.

No more light on the kopfhohrer in the ear so that the outside world from nothing to get scared and then you feel so completely and the mouse flies over the place ...

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:06 am 

Komt when actually the new fear (ne heist yes Projeckt origen) pointing out that someone?

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:45 pm 

It heiut meanwhile shear fear 2, Warner has bought the rights from Vivendi Re: What do you think of FEAR?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next