Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re [Info] Risen 2
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:54 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Dexter
I must admit, I am held in such funny and senseless violence games.

Sometimes ...

Well, in any case I have to do to me so times a game, I'm also of large Zombiefan.

Has an effect on me, as then, the trailer for Borderlands

So that I could start anything. I once played recently Left4 Dead2 and shortly afterwards gone down. The game is individually Sogut as totally devoid of Spau, online maybe because I'm not sure. I can start with precious little co-op anyway since I play for just anyone (I'm socially almost dead and my friendships are almost never went over the school but also what I'm to blame) and most of the online modes in games I can also not enthusiastic about (there are some exceptions).

Is it worth Borderlands anyway? Or better: Is it worth as Singelplayerspiel?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:22 am 

So Left 4 Dead, I was not comparable with Dead Rising 2. So I say it this way, although I L4D, but I've never really played, just after it went online and no LAN, therefore, never bought L4D2.

Dead Rising 2 is for me a gap Fuller to just wait for over bridges on Risen 2 or similar games, For what I'm interested.

As Lucke Fuller I like just such meaningless games, where it is easy, here haste ne chain saw, there are 1,000 zombies, let's see how long you durchhalst Re: [Info] Risen 2

To Borderlands I can only say that acquisitiveness can be satisfied, the 87 Bazillion weapons exist, in principle, always for the same, only with different values, or extras, like Diablo ; Co indicated.
Otherwise, I personally like the humor of the game very well and the other graphics I found something very successful. For me, it was again a first person shooter where I had my Spau it.
Was So say I now times, is also worthwhile in any case to gamble once in single player, but I already had a few nights where I and a buddy that had game played just in Co-Op and it has then just twice as much Spau done Re: [Info] Risen 2

Those who liked the game down, let him be warned! You bought the game from Цsterreich, or an English Uncut Version! I think the cut makes no Spau!

Sun and conclusion, and because I'll be happy nerve with videos!

Go to YouTube Download Video

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:33 am 

Hi you,
Dexter, on Dead Rising 2, I am also happy for ages. Hope it NEN better memory than the system is part of 1, was something of annoying!

Borderlands, yes AT version or UK is da NEN already have, but remember one thing, the last DLC may be the version does not play, because it is the non-boxed ..... Or you get this already?

Oh who does not know Dead Rising or something like this has nochnie heard .... The reason is because the game has never appeared in Germany.

* Wink *

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:00 pm 

Hello Dark_Nature,

To the first part, I can not say anything, since the Xbox and the PS2 I have me no console more increased and I think the first part is not only did not appear in U.S., it was not for PC . In the 2nd part that's different now, so I am all the more and am completely surprised by the game.

In Borderlands I have as yet taken no DLC, so I have no idea Re: [Info] Risen 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:54 am 

Hi Dexter,
I hm again with my limited consoles think ^ ^. Never think that there are the games on the PC or do not exist.
So wars on Dead Rising 1 so that one could only save at certain place. So a goal it was that you just saved other people. In between, save went on, but only after you have played forever and NEN Schlussel had worried about the save points (until then, many people died), had not these, you had time and again back to the beginning and store it there (which is several 1000 Zombies (and psychopaths)) was pretty annoying, since one of the main quest within (think three real hours) abschlieuen the heiut approximately a week in the game had. Well, whatever was still Spauig. ^ ^ Mower or mitn Mega Man suit by the zombies kick.

If you like Borderlands, I suggest you read The Zombie of Iceland Dr.Ned
Habs played only a so 2 weeks. Since the humor of the main game nochma ne whole stage is better ruber;)
And there's also body parts flying in masses. Spau do.
I was advice against you by Under The Dome is quite funny for half an hour, then one has seen it all, but must be easily accessible for 8 hours deselbe to the same place to make around the play through.

* Wink *

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:19 pm 

Dark_Nature Hi,

hmm .. I was now lying, but the memory system, I've read somewhere something, now can not only assign. Was there a complaint to the first system with a request to make it better in the second part, or was it already a Ankundigung that it is the case. Could have been even a Youtube comment. I remembered this no more.

I really had to Borderlands again to install on the new PC. Let's see if there are rauszuholen nochwas graphic technology. Well, first of all, wanted on the recommendation of Dark_Nature I just look for the AT versions of the addons and have only once stumbled on the following info:

Borderland uncut UK version for Ђ 17.99

So for the price you can not do anything wrong!

Sorry, seems the first AddOn Double Pack to be sold out.

And the little Re: [Info] Risen 2 is also available until 10/15/2010. Too bad as well! Become

me the Guess keep in mind and I probably set the time AddOn Pack, thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:31 pm 

Hi Dexter,

as you have, wherever, that's right. The storage system of Part 2 should really be better, but I'm still somewhat skeptical ^ ^.

Amazon makes possible ^ ^: Yes Uncut right;)

AT the main game (18.40):
http://www.amazon.de/2K-Games-Borderlands-Uncut-AT ? / dp/B002Q6S5JE/ref sr_1_2 = s = videogames ie = UTF8 qid = 1282147268 sr = 1-2

Addons AT (19,95):
http://www.amazon. ? de/Borderlands-Add--Doublepack-Zombie-Underdome/dp/B003CJ6O88/ref sr_1_3 = s = videogames ie = UTF8 qid = 1282147268 sr = 1-3

Addons UK (17,00):
http://www.amazon.de/Borderlands-Expansion-Zombie-Island-Underdome/dp/B0038U4OSI/ref=sr_1_6?s=videogamesie=UTF8qid=1282147268sr=1-6

Like I said the zombie addon makes Spau real, but so must always know themselves.

* Wink *

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:18 pm 

Update: Risen2 has now been officially angekundigt. Re: [Info] Risen 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:59 pm 

[Update]

Here is another update to a short report on Golem Re: [Info] Risen 2

Source

Quote:
Koch Media
2 and Risen Sacred angekundigt 3

Gamescom Risen and Sacred continue. However, fans of the games have to bide their time.
Has yet to reveal Koch Media Gamescom not too Risen Sacred 2 and 3rd Koch Media CEO Klemens Kundratitz both titles mentioned only briefly during a press conference. The development of Risen 2 takes over again the team at Piranha Bytes, JoWooD for the previously programmed the Gothic series.

Re: [Info] Risen 2

Well those are good news, maybe I can convince even now Sacred 3 times at last.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:06 pm 

I am looking through a second part of Risen, even though it is, as already observed more often, only one clone was Gothic

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2