View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:24 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

A Dance with Rogues is a two-part single player module for adults, as the name suggests, let's play a major role villain in this adventure. The player slips into the role of a princess whose life is changed Suddenly, an enemy of the kingdom enters the palace and forcing them to flee. I did not like the fun you take on the module so I think this description is very short.

This module was written by a woman and offer many opportunities to have sex with other people, there is no animation to because everything about the dialog box played. I personally think Valine's writing style very well done and there is always a Spau these modules to play. The characters are very well thought out and versatile. It remains up to the player if I remember correctly twice whether to exempt other close ranlasst itself. Overall need for both modules about 50-60 hours if you completed all side quests, there are a lot nicer to find magical objects, and for a lot of charming deposits and revisions dress the princess.

Requirements:
English language skills are needed because there is no Ьbersetzung!
NWN 1.69 (latest patch)
A modern computer (should be clear about are the minimum requirements of NWN)
Female Level 1 Character (recommended thief, at least pickpocketing 1)
Skill 14
Charisma 14

Screenshots:
http://img835.imageshack.us/g/adancewithrogues0000g.jpg/

Links:
A Dance with Rogues Part one (nwvault)
A Dance with Rogues Part two (nwvault)
A Dance with Rogues (wiki)
Interview with Valine (nwvault)
How do I install patch 1.69 with a German version? (Planet NeverWinter)
complete package:
I once grabbed both modules (and prepared) to install just unzip and copy to the NWN directory!
Mirror 1
Mirror 2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:02 pm 

Hi there denton23

Something like similar for Neverwinter Night 1 but it already? Only I was not that great, the sex act you could see virtually nothing, except that the Madel fell on his back, and the monitor flickered. You could also only in a building, or walk around in the vicinity, practically has a module what to do with the main players do not. Peron I do not like these mods. Since then I think how in Oblivion, where the Sexdarness Mod integrated directly into the game more interesting.
NWN has DirektX8, you get there no problems with DirktX10 64 / 11 wan

And for heaven's sake, this game dan came on the market? These are indeed forever.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:23 pm 

I do not think it is the same mod but you're right, the game is very old, but I think its appeal is not lost.

Even with the act you're right, the screen darkens and it plays out all about dialogue. There were many similar mods for Neverwinter but not the quality has reached the Valine brings to bear, especially the story is also very good and there are many areas to explore.

Does running the game with me at Win7 64bit, however, the videos shown to me with my ATI card correctly.

The Oblivion mod I'll be watching the times when I have installed it once again.

A little preview to show how the dialogues take place:
http://pastebin.com/gHqwLj3Z

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:36 am 

Hi denton23

Yes, the games are really good. I have all the NWN, and was also never throw it away, or.

In any case, I'm going to watch downloads of the mod, I have this already. Still resentful for your thank you note.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:03 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

It's been a few years old. There's been a while, even the successor.

I once the main module solo played out was very nice, but at the end rather boring, because it is so overpowering that a even a red dragon is no damage, but after 2 hits is dead: p

If I remember correctly I once downloaded 2 modules for nwm with such content, but never played. play

would the game but again I think.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:11 am 

Denton23 Hi,
exactly what I like! You have to know that I still play NWN, have not played for a long time all the good mods here and also non! Thanks for the note! Will make myself like to the download, then let you know I had precipitated Re: NWN1 modules: A Dance with Rogues
Thanks!
* Wink *

Oh dentaon23 what you play for modules for online, I am also interested!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:21 am 

HI again.

We'll see. Eventeull I load the mod is still high here in the Datenabnk.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ]