1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Mafia 2 problem
Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:35 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Good morning / afternoon / night @ all
I have a non-negligible problem 2 with Mafia .....
Hammer game without doubt, my only frame-.-
got in a still image (Vito's staircase), almost 50 to Sun 12Frames it fluctuates back and forth -.-
go de whole time and makes it unplayable ...
Does anyone have the same Prob. or it has already solved?
Zock imo. on the box but finally on PC gaming mags

system looks approximately like this:

Windoze 7 32bit
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200 + @ 3,0 GHz
4GB Team Elite DDR2-800 RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 260

[/ quote]

Post subject: Re Mafia 2 problem
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:06 pm 

I am familiar with computer hardware (and software) does not go over so well, and not a fact that may like to do another.

Mafia2 general, the problem seems to have it reinforced every time a bit every now and then, let the coolant get it well not to run over all (or Darfur, you have to have a real super-PC).
On what video settings did you run the Mafia2? Place them times lower and thorough audit if the game runs better then or not, if it does not do it can not actually lie directly to poor hardware.

Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:51 am 

Gonas1
Mafia2 seems generally the problem of having it increased with each again and again a little bit, let the coolant get it well not to run over all (or you need to Darfur a real super-PC) have.

So she ran with me it's great, have also been through. The only phenomenon I had was that it stutter after about 3 to 4 hours of play time terrible began. It seems then the RAM is filled up by the graphics card, or what weiu me. Then it helped to start the game once again and it went back 3 to 4 hours without any lag. Can also be the case that the best the whole computer restarts Re: Mafia 2 problem -.-

And a super-computer I have now not

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
. > Intel Core i5-750
4GB G-Skill DDR3 RAM
ATI HD 5770

But now time's a tip for the game. Have it on my old computer sometimes tested. As it jerked horribly and has brought even after a few minutes Error The old PC running with a GeForce 8800GTS My guess:..! PhysX When I turned off that the game was even better on the GeForce computer on the ATI machine can see the PhysX option does not arise. to activate so I just think that I am spared the problems remained so.

HERE sometimes a guide for PhysX optimization. There you can also read it, how much to eat PhysX power Re: Mafia 2 problem -.- maybe it helps to dispense with PhysX

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:07 am 

Thanks for the answer ersa

also have the lowest settings but press 60Frames but they also drop to 10-15 frames ....
Whether I kan nu on lowest settings on high or gamble ned as I treat myself prefer the eye candy Very Happy

NEN colleague has, incidentally, so he is prob ahliches Stoz owner of a''Super PC ''

Does ne Geforce GTX 480
NEN AMD Quaddi
Performance and 4GB Ram or something

and he has constantly this Control Spich mass only in the following:
Press recognized needle 60 and falling to 30-35 frames ... Well at least but still playable ...

Dan will keep the box without AA, AS gezockt Re: Mafia 2 problem -.-

Edit: Just in experience he this sample is only the beginning ....
He says that the card is only after calming period from 2D to 3D mode tacktet Oo??

Edit the 2nd: Thanks Dexter PhysX but whether on or off makes no difference to me -.-

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:20 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%

Hm,

So I've only NEN middle class PC.

Prozzessor weiu I just not sure Amd DuoCore 2.5 ghz

and Ne (new!) Geforce GTS 250 Run properly. Ov PhysX is to weiu I just sometimes not at all, siehta about also seems very very good.

Hope your problem quickly let loose somehow.

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:19 pm 

Tkausl
Edit the 2nd: Thanks Dexter PhysX but whether on or off makes no difference to me -.-

Too bad, as I said in my old 8800 has helped turn off PhysX . Hmm surprised me, I'm actually with my ATI zzt about not satisfied, therefore, would actually change on a new model of the GeForce. Not that the ATI stuff packs, but it feels almost everything in short jerky, or just gamble for very long it begins. Incidentally, the card I'm very weak in terms of 2D, you realize that even well under Windows, the admin inquiry screen remains as long black until he emerges, as with my old GeForce. Well come Time will tell

The problem ansich look, every day, whether there are new drivers, maybe they already are working on the problems.

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:02 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Ok habs by itself has done '.
And the Playboys and profiles kan me with the time yet to look for the box still nen dan Since there are few Hubscher GamerPoints Very Happy

Gole

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:47 am 

Tkausl with quote.
I have done the habs by
and the Playboys and profiles kan also with the time I still look on the box still nen dan Since there are few Hubscher GamerPoints Very Happy

Gole

Hmm ... the Xbox version is graphically so the weak, right?
I was believing in Chapter 6 or 7 before I noticed that one of the Playboy's must pick up also, and look forward not only Drube that they have been discovered in the game Rolling Eyes well, grad started again from scratch. Gun store to rob it somehow makes even the most Spau, also brings good money in the till Re: Mafia 2 problem -.-

saver movie, the game , had to be said.

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:45 pm 

Yes I've been feeling horny persons Red Dead Redemption (after you arrive in Mexico) nimma experienced ....
And yes do believe that the box version graphically is the worst .... but have never seen the PS3 version so no gun
But that makes the game fun all the time or offset Very Happy

and to the gun shop so it was the shot that you load the cargo owner ne shoots in the head ... = D

* * Gole

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:55 pm 

Moin friends,

So I gambled only so far the demo. but I will therefore get the game ^ ^ * as the old mafiafan *

and the demo that was so, who you will turn off the PhysX dan it runs a little better.

My friend is a little more idea about hardware and co, told me what's wrong with the PhysX and he has already read the why the need to produce a patch. Re: Mafia 2 problem -.-

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next