Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re ink
Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:10 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

I have the luxury of time to me today and I made my pelican, xtra for iP4300 mean a 4 Promo Pack purchased. For 35-Ђ I have a black, cyan, magenta Yello get that chip. Unpacked and tested immediately. Niels slipped without probs. The full gauge funzt.

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:41 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Well I got me some time n for a set of 5 euros, so all cartridges of ner noname company got was the offer at Lidl, habs allerdigns tested yesterday. The gimmick: it was necessary to remove chips from the old cartridge and insert there. was quite simple, but the full level indicator funzt not, but clearly why: empty = empty cartridge indicator, including cartridges for the later.
Well, the printer prints again, that's what pays all Re: ink

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:05 am 

How this actually looks with the Brother - from printer? Also fullbar?
Since this device is so all the colors in separate cartridges?
And said cartridges have no contacts, as such, Lexmark, etc. So you could theoretically just refilling them,
stands despite what the manual, such as payers shift position.
Because someone has experimented by chance that one?

Thanks

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:35 pm 

Some printers such as for example Canon, Brother in weiu I do not have the cartridge in a built-in microchip that pays the flow of ink. If the payer then at a certain amount specified (in which the cartridge is empty, actually), has reached, then reports the cartridge to the printer, only I am empty, although not so true.

You have to then work with tricks to reset the micro chip.

But I myself use only HP. And that has never had trouble.
And to refilling cartridges I make a sheet of large. Had had enough anger messed with those customers in appliances, where the expired simple, and the whole printer.

Must open twice a HP and Canon, and even a completely clean. This has served with.

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:35 pm 

Hei people

Please read before post.
I have written, said cartridge front has no contacts, so this has nothing to do with the chips.
Cartridge I have said in front just two holes, and that's it.
Unfortunately, the printer must indeed have a different system, because it has anything to do with the figures, but I do not know exactly how it funzt.
I thank you already for your post, just so I can start anything, unfortunately, my printer, unfortunately, does not.
Thanks

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:17 pm 

Then the chip is possibly in the print head. Then I could imagine that this can somehow be reset by the printer because it's not changed with each cartridge replacement printhead.

Since you must unfortunately the internet to look for more. Here I can not help you really.

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:02 am 

Hei

These are funny cartridges, used very flat, before the same have to turn up a button, and then the Vacum solved, can
then we use these cartridges. An electric - Contact the cartridges have never, not shown.

And the same:
have times rumgeschaut Nachfullset because, for the said cartridges, I am someone who tried everything. My last printer was made as 7 years its service.
Since you can not say much.
It's true what you write, but this does not apply to this Brother. But for good tips, I am always available.

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:44 am 

Hi.

With the electrical contact, I also thought the print head, the chip is used there may be.

You write so that the chamber below have only a flow.
This reminds me strongly of the system from Canon. There are also those cartridges with a flow turn down.
These cartridges are then inserted into the cradle, the dan at the same time the print head.

If Canon can remove this Druckkopft too. No idea whether one can also at Brother. An example of a printer is the Canon BCJ-21 nahmlich where the print cartridges from the print head separately. And the connection is made over this flow.

The vacuum is normal, which is to prevent the ink runs out over the flow of time.

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:22 pm 

Hei

Yes, this is approximately the same principle. Also, who the cartridges from Brother are slightly more favorable, but I did try to fill them themselves.

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:06 pm 

I have been a few years more bother printers, multifunction appliances even.
Brother in it so that the cartridge are in reality only ink tanks. the print head is located inside the printer.
In the text heiut clear: you can take the ink tanks and auffullen costs in fachgeschaft about 5Ђ per tank.

Nude Mod mixyr

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next