New Topic Post Reply  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Heiue
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:12 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Let's see what is still on paper, forgive, make LCD losst, first Simpsons Re: Heiue stories

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:50 pm 

Evening,

So, corrected, proofread, and polish. This time, a not so wild part that I can do it again but did alter to not .. naja .. are in the wrong picture there, or something. Very Happy (only 'well below 18' to 'definitely not older than 18';))

much Spau! I am happy about any criticism, comment, praise ...

Chiranas Excursion

The weiue, cold moonlight shone down on her plump, round ass, who had tapp during sleep by their Huftbewegungen from the dark-blue silk blanket. It was a little horny, her smooth-shaven Venushugel printed on the silk-also-sheet. A hard link, in that they are pressed, and which seemed to quiver with excitement - That they just dreamed. Her pelvis rose slightly, her round butt was now fully to bear in the moonlight, that through the thin veil of clouds fadelte, her skin just seems to be flawless ...

in this light, it was morning. With extensive yawning she climbed out of bed and stretched first scan about a minute or two. While she made her bed flashed her femininity significantly from behind between her legs through. They opened the blinds and smiled against the warm morning sun.

Saturdays ... Delightful, she whispered to herself sauselte

Chirana went to the closet and dressed, while she squeezed herself into a lot into it too tight hot pants of thin fabric, in my could, she was torn apart at any moment. The Fuubodenheizung makes sure that their M A (By the way, they have the Grou 36!) Were not cold, while they are making a cappuccino and a sandwich for breakfast. They turned on the radio with a rapid hand movement and the usual pop music resounds in medium loudness from the speakers.

What I do today? She asked quietly, while the beat of the song with her fingers on her thigh tapped. Anything with Julia? Mhh, no, which is of course now that Stefan together ... Chirana sat down on her leather couch and turned on the television. She looked at the Fruhnachrichten, while they continue thinking about the upcoming daily routine. Schliemann Ulich she decided to just walk into a club and hope that a friend will also be there.

You are authorized a long shower, her fingers dancing sparkled a little about her anus, but they are not pampered here. After she finished, she dried off and fohnte her hair, she painted with a touch of makeup and stressed their high cheek bones, to catch a noble touch. Her lips notice a little red

It was almost 7:30 when she arrived at the club. There, the mood was still subdued. Some Hubsch Madchen not clearly older than 18, danced together, a few guys in about the same age drank a few beers at a table, which brought them probably an acquaintance. The landlord was busy difficult, especially with the flirting with the women of middle age, but he vergau not all customers stock up with sufficient alcoholic beverages. Chirana grinned.

She looked back to the young girl. I think I'll scare the little young bitches a little ... The girls are clearly too young for this club ...

Chirana ran confidently towards the little Madchengruppe. From the Middle of the girls looked very Hubsch, but in the face with too much makeup. Chirana smiled warmly, and two of the girls grinned at her and whispered something to giggle. One of the girls came to Chirana and stieu with any Mixbier.

Chirana dance slowly to the girl in the group with the sexiest Huftschwung towards her friends. It touches only very subtle, random direction, but then the movements became more vigorous. The girl was pretty shocked when Chiranas round butt to rub her Venushugel began. She tried to back alignment. Her friends still had not noticed all this. Chirana grinned at the girl, now that just looked around confused. Chirana was again briefly to her and gave her a pat on the butt before they disappeared in the direction bar. The girl had disappeared after 5 minutes. While they went out, they threw to Chirana air kiss. She smiled.

You have two more hours remained in the club. But they met no one she knew, so she decided to go for a while to fresh air. When she was drauuen, she breathed deeply in and out. The air was quite stuffy. She looked at herself in her hand mirror. She found that she still did a pretty fresh.

When she wanted to go to the club, she saw a gang of young people in this sturmte inside. It passed the desire to go in there again and walked away. She ran towards the bus station.

Damn ..., she said to herself, but I had to wear Lingerie, rub my legs to my head ...

After a little while, which seemed to her like an eternity, they came to the station and clean for one of the benches. She was breathing hard, her cheeks were gerotet. She had the feeling that her nectar flowed along already on her thighs, where they really just become a little moist. Darfur felt her body at all heiuer.

She thought suddenly of the very special dance club, just one step from the train station and decided to go there. The entrance looked very unimpressive. Only the grou Entry 18 sign to point to this place more. She came into a warmly decorated, red-lit room and performed by a heavy purple curtain in the rear. She immediately saw the clothed only with panties women who danced for the content of silver rods acting men. The lightweight women's stretched out her always perfect ass gebraunten customers, sometimes they almost rubbed her breasts in their faces. Their graceful movements leagues thoughts, and also increased erections, the male guests in wicked high. The faces of the women's leagues suggest that they have figured out their Spau.

To the late hour was filled the club particularly well, but clean and to each man still one of the ladies who are pampered by the legs of their customers with their experienced hands. Chirana sits down at an empty seat and watched the dancers at a distance. She ordered a drink, today's specialties. Lust nectar they call the drink. It tasted surprisingly fruity and suu, after the second glass she noticed but even that is in this drink with a decent shot in there.

Slightly drunk, she began to smile drunk slowly. They roam this place their views and watched as a presumed a businessman one of the ladies a fifties slipped. The head of the lady disappeared between his legs and she began to work for their money.

A woman in Chiranas age came up to her, just as she emptied the second glass.

Hello, beautiful wife. Says the elegant rather than provocatively dressed brunette woman.
Good evening. Returned Chirana.
What does a beauty like you here?
Amuse me. Why are you interested in this?
Maybe I can help you so that you still amusierst a piece of everything. She said, and ran a finger over Chiranas cheek.
No thanks, I'm long gone to women.
Are you sure? The brunette said with a grin.

Chirana could feel the hand of the brunette slides in their hot pants and stroked a finger over her vagina.

No Lingerie? Asks the brunette amused.
Do not! Chirana slipped a piece to the left.
Oh, I woke the wild cat?

Chirana not answer. The woman slipped the near approach to it and her fingers again found her way to her and stroked Venushugel eroding rail that could. Chirana did not resist this time.

I'm Sandra, do you?
Chirana. She replied zogerlich.
Chirana? An interesting name. She murmured.

Your fingers crossed on over her slit. For a while she said nothing. Then she broke the silence.

70 €. 60 Euro if you also reason I do.

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:48 pm 

Oops, accidentally click 'edit' instead of 'quote' geklikt. I still write a message that the issue is back on top in the new issues. Re: Heiue stories

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:21 am 

Hi Sey7.

Why you should stand in a false light?

It's allegemin know what's at stake and there are a whole pile of pages I erotic stories.

And let the story be read very well.

Your two stories are definitely hungry for more.

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:14 am 

Hei Sey7

So I find your story interesting. And here I might join me, and assure you that you are not in a false light because, we are a schlussentlich nude patch - Site, and not the church newsletter. Should I even take into Erwahgung to transform the site into a church newsletter, Your Story ware on the wrong site, but do not worry, this will not happen for sure.

In any case very, very well written. All I can say is:
Who did you desire and time, I was like more can read it.

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:46 pm 

yes it's an interesting story
ware already when it was given a sequel

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:01 am 

beautiful story. Please continue. Re: Heiue stories
And you get a thanks from me too ;-)