Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:30 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Huhu,

I once wrote a little thing, if it should be of interest to whom, here's a link.

A small journal of a desperate gamers a small journal of a desperate Gamers Sey7's blog entry <<>>

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:05 pm 

Hei Sey7

have even read your blog. Must pass written intersting. Have in the direction that you describe as too much heard from my colleagues.
So I could never get used to XBox Playstation, or whatever it is there anything in that direction. Since I praise my PC.

Unfortunately, it is also true that many good games only for those junk boxes are made. Brutal Legend is certainly a good game, so my impression is that screen that I've seen, I was on that account but I never set an Xbox, etc..

For example, Final Fantasy: I was a fan of this series, as were then transcribed the successor to online was, no more funny because I never online - game would gamble for as long as I live, God, or who otherwise, admit that this is still quite a while.

Finally, what of your link:
Before someone manifests consider writing what I do not really think, every member is allowed, the one who has such a page, as you clean, write a link to it here, please only no screens to fill-the entire page, the demand was so great I again without delete, each member must make some self-promotion.

Was once on a page when he wrote that it said post, which has sought a member on another web page, so the nude mod it to give something in the way He was told: he makes self-promotion dowel kind , so please consider writing I can only laugh.

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:10 pm 

Sop've now also read your your Bloq and must say that your patience is remarkable, if I had seen that, the PS3 hardware safely flown to someone's ears, or the Sony software chef was found dead.
Well, I'm always TEACHERS of the X-Box and Nintendo Zogg, although I prefer a PC, but each console. (=
With this post I say goodbye MCIH first for a week of you, because I'll be offline the next week, I'm auserlande. (=

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:24 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Then another spare holiday moder Very Happy

So I had the PS3 even someone cut the ears. You are already Sey7 very patiently. Mus say that I did.

Where I incidentally just been playing PC.

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:29 am 

Huhu,

Oh, thanks, that really got better as I thought. Basically I just wanted to write the frustration of the soul. Well, I exchange the whole again directly from the department head, who comes to meet me happier with the way fuel costs.

Should I then still have only a tiny problem, I demand my money back.

Oh yes, thank you to me with the link that is not taken dowel. The blog is only prepared to keep this entry online.

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:06 am 

Oh, how unfortunate that I cannot read the language... I may have found it interesting. On many posts I am left wondering if my thoughts are with the author, the translation is poor at best. Sounds as prose or poetry with no meaning and leaves me wondering, as likely you from me.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ]