All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 10 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Video Mod enabled
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:15 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei

Since you have locked the thread yes video mod is activated, I will contact me here.

Question 1:
How can this be understood? See Wen anyone have the video in question, whether he is then directed to another page, or are the videos included here?

Question 2:
Are we not there a risk that is on our side of diversion not backed up as well? Namely, I liked the times not to go through, we have both already behind us.

I'm going so superior in the nearest time a closer look, whether we should do this or not. Let's see, what do our members to do so.

Post subject: Re Video Mod enabled
Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:20 am 

Hi Nude Mod.

Question 1:
Until now it so that if someone has a video of, for example youtube has stopped, you can click the link and then was ordered has opened a new browser window where the video was shown.

Now you can watch the video, right here in the forum, without which one opens a window EXTRA.
The video is embedded directly speak to the Forum.

To Farge 2:
What do you mean a redirect?
As for the safety of our forum, so it will not be weakened. The mod allows only, the video can now be viewed within the forum.

Look at just the Oblivion video of me at:
Funny Oblivion video.

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:15 am 

Hei

The video I've already looked at me, and sometimes even jrgendwo seen.

Guests, these videos can not see because of child protection. What does this mean with that space? I have set myself a limit, as much as I pay, not more, this limit is not reached, however, from there everything OK.

I think our member has time he had mentioned on Youtube, or how it writes a video purely made, but was cleared of it again. The idea in and of itself I do not think bad. Who I am presenting today, so again, make a backup of our site, grapes to me now the neck hairs, usually goes as a backup to the three hours.

So now I have to tell me again, or still my e - mail problem devote funny was when my e - mail and then actually working, I suddenly had direct mail in the inbox of my e - mail, did not knock away.

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:59 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

That the guests can not see the video I can not influence, unfortunately. The videos are always displayed. Is the same as if the video only via a link in the forum software available. Guest are indeed also click links. Therefore, it makes no difference whether eigenlich now the video is viewed here in the forum, or if you are redirected via a link to youtube.

If a video is deleted on youtube, then it is with us gone, too. The videos do not actually copied locally on our server, but it will only set up a live stream and the video will then reingestreamt in the user's browser.
For example:
I go to the link in the forum and want to look at the video. By embedding the browser is informed that the video can be viewed while in the forum, but the video stream is sent via my browser on youtube. The Brwoser is therefore produce two compounds. Once the forum and once to load the video to Youtube.

As s youtube videos for Dargon Age have been cleared, they can also be had with the new method not see here, because these have been deleted on youtube.

So we have in this case, no additional burden with regard to the space on the server and the traffic for the server is not also increased additionally.

The emails you receive is double, possibly because ncoh nude mod in your e-mail forwarding is active.
This will forward all emails. The original is deleted but nciht. If you now in your email program, both the bluewin, as well as the nude mod are accessing email, then you have the emails, which were originally sent to nude mod all double because they have been sent so as to also copy bluewin. And since you are accessing both emails, you double-hats and all emails.

So I was off then forwarding or redirection nudefix.ch your email. Otherwise you will otherwise all emails that are sent to nudefix.ch, always get double.

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:04 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hei

Could you do this for me? Before I build crap because, thanks.

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:13 am 

the following:
Hei

Could you do this for me? Before I build crap because, thanks.

Hi Nude Mod.
The redirection is now disabled.

Must just remember to include your hotmail, as well as your abzufuen nudefix.ch emails.

Now you should receive any email only once, otherwise runs something wrong else.

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:54 pm 

Hei

Yes, it is now perfectly gossip Thanks.

Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:59 pm 

Hi Nude Mod,

Although I am new here, could do that with the videos not set

reached as with the download Sektion.Erst Loggin in?

Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:52 am 

Hi Nude Mod.

That's difficult because I nciht weiu what I was ordered to the source code of everything else.
Unless there is a specific mod

On the other hand, I knew not at the moment why the video is only the reg. should be left to members only.

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:11 pm 

Hi

was just wondering as gestellt.Ich know how hard programming is.

For which department (metatags, PHP, JavaScripts, CSS) here are many Progs

Maybe something there for you.

Http://www.freeware-download.com/Programming/

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 10 posts ]