Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: UdFDrF
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:51 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Can anyone make a UdF to DrF patch please or give me a link, I've been searching it for months, no luck though.. :/

Post subject: Re UdFDrF
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:51 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Lyell wrote:

"I can't be bothered to take the time to learn how or do it myself, so I'm going to ask others to do it instead."

If you have time to use the model swap, you have time to search and learn.

Tbh yes, I don't have time to go and learn that kind of stuff, that's why I'm asking for it here...

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:59 pm 

SoulTrain0217 wrote:
You're missing the point.

If you have the free time to actually mod your files to change textures and NPC models.... you have time to learn how instead of begging people to hold your hand.

That way when the NEXT texture/model edit comes out, you're not begging people to show you how, or provide a program to do it for you for that, either.

You know the saying "Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day, teach him to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime"? It's time you learned how to fish.

Or, put another way, the people here 'can't be bothered' to handhold others who can't be bothered. They'd much rather use their time figuring out how to do this stuff in the first place, not endlessly explain the process over and over to every pimply-faced wanker who shows up wanting to see nekkid boobs.

That is true, but I'm asking it anyway if there might be a person who could help me, and believe me, if I would have time to do it, I would have done it long time ago. It ain't that important, so that I could waste 2 hours of my day that I can spend playing wow, cause I'm a busy person, that's all, and thank you for all the obvious advices... And just saying again, if I could, I would.

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:01 pm 

You're missing the point.

If you have the free time to actually mod your files to change textures and NPC models.... you have time to learn how instead of begging people to hold your hand.

That way when the NEXT texture/model edit comes out, you're not begging people to show you how, or provide a program to do it for you for that, either.

You know the saying "Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day, teach him to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime"? It's time you learned how to fish.

Or, put another way, the people here 'can't be bothered' to handhold others who can't be bothered. They'd much rather use their time figuring out how to do this stuff in the first place, not endlessly explain the process over and over to every pimply-faced wanker who shows up wanting to see nekkid boobs.

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:17 am 

Defil3d wrote:
with special tools you can make your own.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how, nor the time to do so... :/

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:19 pm 

deviator wrote:
Unfortunately, I have no idea how, nor the time to do so... :/

"I can't be bothered to take the time to learn how or do it myself, so I'm going to ask others to do it instead."

If you have time to use the model swap, you have time to search and learn.

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:54 am 

with special tools you can make your own.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ]