New Topic Post Reply  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:22 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I love you, Shamy~

This is my new favorite patch. I'd love to see more patterns, more colours, etc. Please, keep'em coming~!

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:59 pm 

Personally I don't really like furrys either but I rather like this one only because of the transformation element involved with it which lets me come up with some interesting stories in my head.

If possible do you think you can make it so that it applies to all of the skins and faces and not just the one it currently does? Also a version of this for draeneis and humans would be awesome and a tail as well but the only way I can see that happening would be if you did something like the futanari patch were you change a weapon into a tail and then change the place where the character holds the weapon in their hand to where the tail would be on the body.

Another thing in regards to draenei and human for this since they don't have long ears like the elf races perhaps someone could modify the bunny ears from the spring event into cat ears that would match the skin.

Oh and one last thing that just popped into my head, different colored skins would make this an even more amazing patch.

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:47 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

i just got a silly idea but would it not be a good plan to take the skin color of the pet cats and make them into a new type of furry skin to the character's ? Re: Teh Furries r Back (just a little reupload so far)

but im looking forward to any new's about this patch hoping mostly on perhaps a tail upgrade some how
only hard part will be finsing a patch capable of making em have tail's , now thats gona be a hard nut to crack Re: Teh Furries r Back (just a little reupload so far)

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:35 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:35%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:35%

repost link please

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3