New Topic Post Reply  [ 541 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:03 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

but wait, if it doesen't have the new bodyshape, then, whats the difference between the new version with the hairfix, and the old 2.2 version?

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:19 pm 

My personal size is my favorite. Medium. Not too big, not too small, fits for 50% of my females in WoW.

Now if you excuse me, i must find and eradicate whoever stole the idea from my Deathknight Skin & Eye Unlock Patch, and uploaded it as his own...XD

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:29 am 

KH wrote:
Ticking you off was the opposite of my intention; I was trying to be polite going to the creator instead of sneaking around his back asking for changes made to the mod.

Apparently it doesn't work like that here. I can imagine it's frustrating to have a few people making stuff and ten-twenty times their number asking for stuff.

Don't worry about it. I am just known for accumulating my frustrations and annoyance to the point of no return, when i unleash it all Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)
And before your post, i was reading through my PM box both here and on mmowned.com with requests here and there. So you were merely the last stick to break the camel's back...or was it a donkey? dunno.

EDIT: don't say anything about the mainpost lacking pictures Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions) It seems people killed my bandwidth until the 25th...

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:17 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hmmmm... guess i really should edit models while having the textures applied to the mesh. Might make it easier to spot such and other issues.
Oh well, most likely for the next version i'll smooth out the toes as far as i can.

Now if i only could fix their horrible hands and fingers...hmmm, but that seems to be a no-go.

It would appear there is an issue that causes an error with this if you go inside one of the new instances. I am nearly 100% sure it was this mod that causes a crash/error.
O_o what the...?

Oh, i guess it's most likely that blizzard changed the models or their animations again then. Means you're out of luck if that is truly the reason.
Can anyone else confirm this crashing for me?

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:56 pm 

andrewss wrote:
I haven't read all the 26 pages Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

There is any kind of "big boobs patch" for blood elves? Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

Thanks

The large size in SCDK's patch should have you pretty covered as far as large realistic types are concerned.

If that's too small for ya then Seskin has your back with larger options Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions).

...and Marble holds the last line of defense with omgboobsbiggerthanbody :O

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:30 am 

Yeah my installer crapped out on me too for a bit, and had to pretty much insure I had all the bandwidth on my network fully routed for it, bad coding anyone before it would play nice. I have no doubt whatsoever in your abilities ScDK and am sorry that the folks at blizz has made your work more of a nightmare. I think you do an awesome job in your work and it definately is reflected, now if only blizz's patches wouldnt disrupt your's (as well as other skinner's) work(s) life would be great...ooh wait we are talking about blizz here, nvm, lol.

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:38 am 

secretman wrote:
I'd actually rather see an optional version with nipples at some point
I gave my statement to that. Nipples < leather/chain/plate armor, so you won't see it coming from me.
If someone else edits the model to add those changes, [shrugs] up to him. I only ask for credit for the main morph edit.

Samuel1990 wrote:
I can not unpack your patch, because it's damaged.
Sorry for my Bad englisch.
It's either a failed download, or you're using the wrong Archiver tool. It's a 7-zip file, after all.
7-Zip is a free compressing software which's own format has better file-size reduction than RAR or ZIP counterparts.

Finya wrote:
I am missing some screenshots of the versions after v2. :X
Hmmmmmmm... i reorganized my photobucket galleries, but that wasn't it.
Put them into the first post. Now they're easily visible. Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

elveroden wrote:
...I could use even bigger boobs but
the practical use of big boobs is not as limitless in my book. They can't cook =/

MartinEE wrote:
But i note out if you are using US wow version i need to name these patch-BIG.MPQ small etc
patch-B.MPQ
Didint figured out first why patch didint worked but when i renamed with only one letter then it started to work : )
It's common fault from a modder's side to expect everyone to read the basic introduction about how to use the patches.

MartinEE wrote:
Anyway very great work you do. Mby one day you will be back and working again with it : )
Post-Apocalypse...i mean...Post-Cataclysm. Maybe sooner, who knows?

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:13 am 

definetly the best model edit i've ever seen and it works even without wowme.
good work, really nice.

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:01 am 

Can any one re-upload these fantastic models on Rapid-share or Megaupload? 4share is unable in China........

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:08 am 

I COULD try making a smaller version, and maybe a bigger version,...
...BUT!
I'm not going to add any more detail to the chest area, the breasts will remain the shape they are.
So no, there won't be nipples, realistic breast shapes or anything, because it ruins the armors.

These special breast-size versions will come last, when everyone agrees that the rest of the model is perfected.
This is because i do not want to retouch 3 different models with the exact same change, just because i made the 3 versions already.

I'll go around something like this:

1. Body
2. Hair
3. Special (Breastsize)
4. Shine (Reflection Map for the oiled look)

I'll slowly start going over the hair geosets, adding detail to those that usually behave rather odd due to low-rest meshes.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 541 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
 >> Next