New Topic Post Reply  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:47 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Thanks for sharing. I have the NE Mod give a last Finisch. Now they looks fine the Female. Male NE are now a little Ugly but that not interesting. Re: Nightelf/Human Female model edits (updated for 4.0.3a)D

Loucie?s Armor Swap

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:27 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Deusmano wrote:
Decompress (unzip, unrar, whatever) the compressed (zipped, rar'd) folder that contains the injector, and related files.

PUT THESE INTO THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT FOLDER![/b]

You see, i don't understand this part. Decompress is the "extract to" button as far as i know and there is an excisting data folder in the wow file already, so if i extracted all the content there the excisting data file would be replaced. Either i have to do that and then add the skin i want in that data folder or i should keep both files alive? Should i make a new file and dumb the content of the zip file before addding it in the wow file in order to avoid that messup? I really don't understand why there is a file named data in the injector. When you say Decompress do you mean something different than that, because this doesn't make sense to me at all ><

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:41 am 

can you release a no heel one? the heels bother me because it just looks plain awkward o-o like deformed feet Re: Nightelf/Human Female model edits (updated for 4.0.3a)

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:48 am 

My whole game crashed and i had to unistall it. Could you please give us some more specific directions? You say that we need to add the patch in data and use the injector but the injector instructions say that you have to extract the whole content of zip in wow so the previous data file is replaced? And the game crashes for me once more, because i just had to try one of these crazy patches :t

Would be nice if you could actually explain the proccess to people that are not into that stuff much. I'd rather be sure next time instead of waiting 8 hours for wow to re-install. This is no QQ post... I used it at my own risk and stupidity ...seriously add better instructions please :p Thanks.

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:55 am 

Yeah I've been using it, haven't encountered any problem, the anim files are packed with it as well as custom .blps.

Updated OP with another one

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:36 am 

dollars wrote:
So I'm trying to re-download your night elf edit to see if I could use the animation files you may have in that mpq to get dyble's blood elf model edits working

I'm having a bit of an issue extracting the mpq from the rar. At first I had winzip. Wasn't working so I uninstalled it and got jzip under the assumption that the free trial period for my winzip was over. Still no luck on extracting the mpq out of your rar with jzip for some reason. It's strange since I did download it before and used this model edit successfully.

If you, are anyone is able to just upload the mpq only, it would be a great help

have you tried http://www.izarc.org/ ?

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:05 pm 

so only the human not work and night elf work right
http://us.battle.net/wow/es/character/r ... x/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/es/character/d ... h/advanced

I am a loyal fan of Ellowas

Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:28 pm 

But when i do that then Data folder get replaced and my game crashes even when i use wow.exe to open the game.

Oooooooooooooh! I get it now! Not the folder in the zip! Doh! Thanks alot (i hope it works :3)

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:04 am 

Works great but when I log on my Human Female Death Knight.. it freezes.. Is there something I am missing?

Using the MPQeditor is there away to replace the nude skin for another? WHen I try to replace the current nude skin with Dyable's nude skin and log on see the human mod not working... any tips?

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:37 pm 

Wow, I hope you get your human mod working b/c that looks great!!

Keep up the good work!
And many thanks to the previous workers!

Wingo

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next