All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:50 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

How did I grade in a report in the PC Games read about the new add-on to Sacred 2, is the Aachen game developer Ascaron Entertainment, known for the two games along with Sacred addon (the addon Sacred 2 will end this month) before the bankruptcy. There were already dismissed some employees and as the reading could have been the add-on to Sacred 2 is the last thing we have to expect from this game developer.

I find something bad, so Sacred 2 is actually just a very good game and has been, if not thousands, bug-free than its predecessors.

Is positive that they want to bring in any case, even the add-on dme market in which there will be a new addition to story and a new character, the dragon mage. This is in addition to various spells based on Drachenfahigkeiten arriving a kind of magic called a dragon in a nosedive and hordes of enemies with his mighty wegbrutzelen AoE attacks initiated.

But I hope that Ascaron still exists until there too rough most carvers are plastered with patches and also that the REGISTER and multiplayer server will stay quite a while on, otherwise this will be a very short pleasure.

Too bad I find it anyway, makes for one of the few Germans with Ascaron Games forging leave, and honestly, but many of them we have no ka grade.

Stay well just to say take care Ascaron, it was an interesting time with you. Ascaron Entertainment possibly before theFrom Ascaron Entertainment possibly before the <> <> out

Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:12 pm 

One of very large report about this situation is also found in the latest Star Game. Very sad to read that.

But apparently there were too many errors in the Fuhrungsebene and the developers.

Really bad.

Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:08 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Ascaron has filed for insolvency, but they still bring Sacred 2 Fallen Angel Sacred 3 and before the company dissolves.

Quote from the3dzone.de

Ascaron kundigte today despite insolvency message Sacred Sacred 2 3 and a first add-on. More information on both games were not disclosed. This will Ascaron with an opportunity to be possible buyers.

The same thing applies equally to PCGames.de.

Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:37 am 

But this is only because the studio was the Studio 2 coupled separately from the headquarters and can therefore work independently of the addon.

But it may well be that the Ascaron continue to run games and their rights yet. Some employees have bits nahmlich own studio Gaming Minds founded with the investor Calypso.

Auuerdem it is next to the addon or a give Sacred 2 Gold version.

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:19 pm 

The copy + bugs have dammed the sale of Sacred 2 strong, are themselves to blame if not learn.
Too bad songwriter still useable

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:46 am 

sgaen So I have to do with the copy protection itself, I can actually still alive. Since there are worse.

And I had bugs in the game had no eigenlich Sun

Ьbrigends unlike the Ьberschrift Ascaron is already bankrupt and liquidated and is no longer just before it.

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:54 am 

Hei Leuts

Yes, all threatening to emigrate Ьbel again with a German game developer.

So either emigrate or go bankrupt.
I find your laws just too steep. But it also workplaces lose your government does not seem interested in the bean, the main thing they have end of the month your few thousand dollars, which the honest taxpayer has to pay so your account, everything is the other shit.

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:43 am 

Hello,

so, once the facts.
Ascaron there is no more and Studio II 31.07.2009 has closed its operation.
Since the added 01/08/2009 Koch Media and Deep Silver taken over the rights of the Sacred.
End of August comes out the addon Ice Blood, but only for PC.
The servers are running on.
If it is necessary actions a the addon is not done a patch.

Http://forum.sacred-game.com/showthread.php?t=67270

Nude Mod
Cabac

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:37 pm 

Hei CaptainCabac

Thanks for the info. Yes there will be times where it will not be any new games anymore, and we endlessly our old games will continue to gamble.

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:42 pm 

after all, do we need any new pcs * laughs *
well, too bad it is drotzdem ...
And Nude Mod, you're right, the German politicians should really think about something they do with their laws, especially senseless prohibitions can do. I'm just keyword killer games, but the topic we had enough for Oo

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next