New Topic Post Reply  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:47 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

^ Jop you're right with the ide and water quassel ^ naja halt Darfur we need really good people angaschierte I was happy to help but I personally favorite too much work

Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:34 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

That's right Bloody_Kain.

If you want to create really good mods, this is already quite heavy.

And only so is to create something really at all.

Since you have to know very well in the matter.

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:23 am 

jp schlieu me to you, but I can say please Also one time why the developers were still corresponds to the idea of a multiplayer lease for oblivion for lans to bring out?
Surely there must be some give spielr like me who have to pay extra Darfur again ... and Why use beta software (the hoarse yet so right?) For the nciht? I think I'll write a letter to the times ^ ^ someone has the address? xD

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:08 am 

@ moder: there is a mod for morrowind allerdigns I believe, the illusion of an MP, but only about funzt network or network simulator ienem Ubers inet (yes, something is also Very Happy )
But it's not a real MP, instead it gives each person 2 times, and the heist every order so that both abkriegen. reportedly for up to 4 players, habs but never tried. Who knows whether after the save games still ticking right ... Rolling Eyes

The patch is not an official MP can explain it: the game was never on display, just like the predecessors, was intended as an MP game.
There's no script routines play in dne udn can also be difficult which insert without having NEN nasty einzubaun error (I think anyway, I'm no expert, not even a layman scripting terms ^ ^)

You had the make game again from scratch, insert some generator routines, eg drop distribution, the enemy respawn, shared experience, the number of enemies in the game GPS mounts etc.
That was enough because rumwuselt currently grad times for a character.
Well, sometimes wishes my healing while you are NEN ^ ^ but otherwise it has held for just for 2 players.

Self Fallout 3 will only have an SP mode, Darfur again as an editor for the Elder Scrolls play if I have understood RICHITGE ... But really I know not with the editor, is mom to heiu to think here
Well gaze times. komtm it out in the autumn, then wa know more.
End of the week for the first time komtm Drakensang, is busy keeping me a while

Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:46 pm 

Wrong.
There was or is a mod of something like a multiplayer installs, but currently only for two players.

See here.

Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:48 pm 

hm yes I know the mod and yes it is multiplayer and NO he is not finished and never will a perpetual beta version Oo
Besides others I speak of Offizeleln patches from the software company. I meant shame that there is something like net.
Because a well-organized multiplayer mode in oblivion, I was already fallen. alone when the stat a couple or 3, a watch with the hires gemtzel or so
Well, as the case may be. just wanted to say that, unfortunately, no official version is patch and no unofficial appeals to me
PS: even against one or the other char my friend, I ewurd like to play or with whom together a wonderful home empty spaces was the xD

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:16 am 

it would be really early.

Then we could all times in the online meeting and see what the boys think of evil (but probably will take to flight, if we anrucken with 15 people Very Happy ). * must once again my Daedra Rustung Pollier *

Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:17 pm 

true, 15 avatars imperial in Super Rustung, most guilds of all houses in almost every town and dermauen high pushed up the ne doping control was green with envy XD

This spell can be the almost the world untergeehn if one word only first is the Summoned pronounce, enchanted all the deposits to the opposing zuruckleiten and weapons, the finger-ritz even at NEM dead.
And ahliche good thing, because shclieulich Gibts For what mods and the editor
if you like you can do anything!
Are money with enough 100% damage and magic reflection on hit and 100% Magieimunitat no problem

then run for 15 Super Uriel Septim level 5 (Super Saiyan level) through areas and no one seems inclined to Strauer Rolling Eyes

then we need but still nen mod where you can then tackle the real superbosewichte are so strong that you really arrive with so many people just can counter
(15 man raid against oblivion the Weltenzerstorer xyz Re: PC-Games special 100% free WoW )

Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:49 am 

Arena you can also pick here at Bethesda.

Multiplayer for Oblivion? I'm actually quite happy that there are some (few) developers, who also put out solo games.
Not to mention this is the reason why that's in Oblivion is not obvious: the world had to be static, that is, so about 95% of all current mods did not go. Now can not even play multiplayer at point X where a player has a new dungeon, another player his dream house and the third player has an empty meadow. Re: PC-Games special WoW 100% free!

Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:59 pm 

siannah hey, sounds plausible
I think the allerdinsg some point it egbn ewird something like a world in RL 2nd Also one fantasy, the areas from passing away of the fantasies compiles many. Step into is the whole thing with several historic and similar cyber helmet * g *
Well, but is the only fiction, but eventually there will be that. whether we still do not, however, I am looking xD

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next