>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Must have Oblivion!
Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:51 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi sky light.

Are you there with the Saves safe?
Vonsolchen problems I have heard in Oblivion before.

The only game I know where the store was happy to be lubricated is Gothic 3 Only from a particular patch has been fixed.

@ SaDistics
It is also important to patch the game to the latest version, as most mods are now using the latest version of Oblivion, and this rating.

Otherwise, there are thousands of mods. Since it was ordered to know what you are looking for exactly.

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:03 pm 

I then dug up and now even the latest patch =)

Now I'm just looking for things in the direction of cyber or cyber-Gothic! Have as yet found anything on TesNexus.
Were I prefer hair pieces, masks, goggles and stuff! Was certainly a good match for Colour Wheels Dance Club but was unfortunately removed TesNexus Crying or Very sad

Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:50 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

This site is highly recommended for German Mods: http://www.scharesoft.de/joomla/index.php?option=com_remositoryItemid=28

and here http:/ / www.worldofelderscrolls.de/?go=4pluginliste are a lot of pretty important here.

Important Story Mods:
The Chamber of the Jinn (heiut I do not think the same way)
Heavens Grave (especially for Vampire)
Ivellon (unconditional obligation)

Nichtstorymods can you just do not recommend it because there are just too many who are also often strongly depend on the taste of the player. Rumsuchen So just try and predict by what one could.

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:50 am 

I have heard about these problems in Oblivion before.

Hi

There were a few bugs including the impact on gepeicherte score and thus had on the game itself.
The saved game were, for example when the reference bug Ьbertrager.

Bug reference Spoiler:

What is going on with the reference bug to the
Caveat: Anyone who has installed Shivering Isles, which also has the bug.

Oblivion detects objects using shape IDs, they are a kind of detection code. Dietrich A, for example, the Form ID FF00000A. The form of ID is made up of the mod-index and together with the object index. The mod-index FF - thereby recognize the score that this object belongs to him, it is stored. The six following hexadecimal numbers are the unique object index of an object.

Object, which occur only once in the game, have a fixed form of ID. With the object, which occur several times within the game world - as the above mentioned Dietrich, or even a hammer - it behaves differently. The easiest way is probably explained by using the arrow Example: You schieut from an iron arrow. This object has its own index. Schieut you have an iron arrow down, so the game has the object index of the second arrow incrementing by 1, so that it can be distinguished from each other and individually store. That is true of all the objects that are generated several times in the world must: shot arrow of stored inventory item, spawning enemies.

The problem with this method is that the object index can not be increased infinitely. If the Form ID FFFFFFFF reached, is not a higher value for more possible, since there is none. Instead, the entire form ID is broken and the mod-index is to 00 The game may start with 00 but nothing since he recognizes the objects stored using the mod-index FF. This leads to the fact that the objects that are rendered in the world must have disappeared after saving and reloading. The Save it no longer recognizes it, it no longer saves.
Under normal circumstances it is almost impossible to achieve this form of ID because you hierfur well and happy over 3000 hours to play.

This system is sub-optimal in several scripts and a bug in Shivering Isles caused a rapid increase in the form of IDs. This Shivering Isles will generate 1-2 times per frame, which means that the object index 1-2 times per frame increases. Do you play now, for example, 25 frames per second, increases the object index 25-50 times per second. All the more so the high frame rate, the faster also increases the object index and it's what's written above: The bug occurs disappear in the world rendered object, the game may be played.

How many hours of play it takes for the bug occurs? Well, this question I can answer your very difficult because it depends on the following criteria:

1 How many hours you've already played Oblivion without the Shivering isles.
2 How many hours you've already played Oblivion with Shivering Isles.
3 How many hours did you spend it in the menus (the scripts that cause the bug to be interrogated only in the game mode). 4. FPS (all the higher the FPS, the faster the value).

A new character
If you liked Create a new character, just do this until after you've completed the game and restarted. Have you previously loaded a save - the worst case of a reference bug affected - so the value of the FormID carries over to the new game when you're just gone into the menu and from there have created a new character. In any case terminate before the game, so start with FF0xxxxx FormID of the new game.

HERE a few extracts from it.

Also there was the famous memory bug. Extracts from HERE.

These are just a few examples that come to mind to do so.

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:32 pm 

HI .

Thanks for this information once.
You know even if this bug was behben, above this, there is still?

Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:53 am 

Hi

Yes and no ...
In principle yes, but if you get a save that the reference bug was stored,
it probably has no warranty ... best no foreign or download very old saves.

The Nivadia-black screen fix, for example, incorporated today in mods.

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:32 pm 

The Nivadia-black screen fix, for example, incorporated today in mods.

What is the use the for a fix. Lost who is also from this bug and that leads with it, or the fixes the bug?

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:40 am 

Hi

This bug has you in the game sometimes a black screen
and then has to restart the PC again from scratch. This only occurred in
PCs with older nVidia cards. Whether this bug by now
driver updates has been fixed, I know at the moment not.

EDIT: forget all ... I Dussel
The fix corrects course the nVidia Black Screen Bug.

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:10 am 

No, the bug still exists, and it relates to my knowledge, the 4xx series nvidia. It manifests itself in that if one crawls, the whole screen is black. If it runs normally but nothing happened.
Then there the overloaded savegames, the lead after a while more and more crashes, and Oblivion has a huge garbage problem is that after a while, especially when someone enters the doors, but sometimes suddenly, to crashes can lead.
And Oblivion partially controlled by powerful HDR.
Then there's the matter with the joystick.
These are the biggest problems that I know.

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:53 pm 

Hi

This bug has you in the game sometimes a black screen
, and must then restart the PC again from scratch. This only occurred in
PCs with older nVidia cards. Whether this bug by now
driver updates has been fixed, I know at the moment not.

EDIT: forget all ... I Dussel
The fix corrects course the nVidia Black Screen Bug.

So a similar bug, I had time off and on.
Was Urplotzlich the window viewing, at least partly black, and there were times as a Laserlsichteffekt should heiuen that have been found after a certain point, certain color rays to monitor auuen edge. The game itself but more conductive. If you are with the Char Gegan further, the effect was partially cleared again.
But for quite some time I no longer have this effect. Whether and by which the mod was corrected weiu I do not.

The problem I had in any case, even with my Geforce 6800 Ultra time. If I had the problem later on the 7900 GTX weiu I do not.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next