Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re...
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:52 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

hm, yes that's true, but that is with me then shcon sole criterion when a mod is share of 5 and 4 of them are stupid, Also one good, then I look at the lad is not down, so important to me even then. abe as egsgat, w hen someone knows eienn separate mod, which can be used by horse-fighting off the occasional nice ware gnaz RZU so.wenn post or not, it is of course not bad

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:01 am 

Hei moder

have looked at the video, so I just had to grin. Who do I about 5 to 6 times a must ride, just to make this an end, because I have no more questions for me Blodsinn. This is exactly
so in life: Who should I go 40x a chick has to, just to surprise her, since I get the Kriese.
I am a born Suicide Among the Elderly, but when I was still active satisfies a
stand by me beat my opponent to no more, and then without a sword
in Oblivion You have a sword, and need to beat 4 to 5 times, and this still on the horse what it should be funny?

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:14 pm 

hm, true, but if I will use to the area through the ride, and then a scheiu wolf angerant to happen, wars but he cool with the arc or a clever destruction magic just down zustrecken, instead, either to get him dead or simply like to ride?
I mean I was on the horse sowiso probably not so good because I am fighting with a sword and not bent, but I found it drotzdem fun to go hunting with horse anstat without. I said I think it is also a unot mod, one does not need, but I think it makes the game more realistic nopch.

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:03 am 

Hei was moder
should be given to whom it really work dan well, I was sure nothing
against it, but what I've seen on this video, I just plain funny, and then the blow fell through the mitgezahlt not, I invite my dear NEN equal nude patch, the one who goes there next to it, you'll get at least a child.

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:46 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

True ^ ^ well, abe RThe selsbt drotzdem idea is good

Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:38 am 

I see already, with Deadly Reflex are the ghosts ... I was no longer to play without. Re: Oblivion Mods

You can for the chance to set the finishing moves ingame and there is also a 0% in, so no prob if who the splatter net will have effects.

Even if this very much missed by the mod is still worth it imho.

Not only because of the horse from the battlefield (you meet incidentally from where the enemy just as hard or soft as walking) or the Alternate Manov what capabilities also the NPCs, but primarily because of the timed block (for me at least) .
=> Nothing more prints with Permanently right mouse button and wait until the opponent times-skin, the longer you block the more ineffective is uninterrupted.
Is quite a different Spielgefuhl.

@ Leaf: You need the finishing moves for certain abilities. heads eg furs and cutting need the side special attack you get the first with 50 in Sword skill.
For the somersault over the enemy you need 50 and 50 in serious acrobatics Rustung if one carries such.
50 destruction for the explosion spell; sheet 50 for the moves with the skill (since I played so far have advanced no Bogi I net what it is because everything), high Sneak skill for cutting through the throat, etc. .. everything is detailed in the readme, but wait to english.

Btw. the videos are of the v3, v4 and v5 is currently is (throw NEN If the enemy to the ground and finishing him there, for example) are already in development, I was me, then not only rely on the videos.

Here is a small mod I have only recently discovered:
NAME: Less Overpowered NightEye
Link Click Here
Description: Replace
the black / white night vision effect with imho saver can be regarded variants

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:42 pm 

ok because is good! because I keep trying the comic trik his head and columns so! but the net funzt Jetze I weiu why! I Treniers not only with the sword bent but I'm still level 50 bow with net! So Treniers!

And the mod you just posted the haste I put my first time Jetze thx

Leaf

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:00 pm 

Since you mention the straight somersault, so I still ne Mod lying around, let's see if we clean the place still with us, but has nothing to do with nude patches.
And yes as you describe, this is always a matter of opinion, the Gamers, fortunately, yes, every ne their own opinion, which is a good thing.

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:37 pm 

'm still wondering ne a patch from this page here. namely that the exotishcne deposits. since there are three moglichkeitn to tie the game. I've taken the schwirig, where you must do a quest and such a true spirit. the only problem is I do not know where I can find the beginning of this quest. I quote here, the readme times, so one probably can help me jemnad:

Exotic_Equipment.esp requires a bit more work and is intended for high-level player characters Deep inside the Amelion Tombs lies the restless. spirit of a long dead warrior who tells you just how this armor came to be and why it cost her life If you offer to assist her -. and live to tell about about it - you will be granted the means to obtain this special armor and the corresponding equipment. This culminate in a battle with a level greater than 45 entity with 1k health and very high stats. A thorough search of the
will uncover additional clues and facts tomb about these unfortunate events. My level 47 player

WHERE I must go back to the rustung Besides others, and to find so ... I hope I sheep the opponents, with, have a Wenger chis that are too strong, to see the times ...
moder

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:47 pm 

the following:
Deep inside the Amelion Tombs ...

In the Dungeon Amelion Tomb experiments ego.
To see this, I recommend UESP: Oblivion Map.

NAME: Quick Start
Link Click Here
Description:
Permits over jump the the tutorial, with new chars

NAME: Reduced Detect Life
Link Click Here
Description:
reduces the Detect Life Gluheffect

NAME: Natural Environments
Link Click Here
Description:
improved (individually auswahlbar) the weather, water, vegetation and small wildlife

NAME: Yellow Pages
Link Click Here
Description:
Adds the book 'Yellow Pages' in the game. The book lists all the coaches, shops and service providers (charging / Repair) in Cyrodiil.

NAME: Growlfs Fixed Camera
Link Click Here
Description:
the Camerafuhrung makes more directly in the 3D view.

NAME: OBSE: magic pool
Link Click Here
Description:
deleting of magic

NAME: OBSE: Timekeeper
Link: Click Here
Description:
display the clock, glory, bounty and infamy on-demand or according to predetermined patterns.

NAME: Regional Bounty System
Link Click Here
Description:
For each city you have a separate bounty which is reduced automatically as long as you stay in other places

NAME: cosmetic compilation plus
Link Click Here or Click Here
Description:
a combination of Rens Beauty Pack, Capucine's Character Expansion and Soya's hair pack.

NAME: Enchantment Master
Link Click Here
Description:
enchantment of an item to another transmitted

NAME: Crowded Roads Revamped
Link Click Here
Description:
activated the Strauer Cyrodills by random travelers easily be added to all main trust.

NAME: Skill Diary
Link Click Here
Description:
A book which provides information to consider writing wievel Skillups since the last up in what ability, or at what zugeh. Atribut has gehapt.

NAME: za_bankmod
Link Click Here
Description:
A Bank in which to deposit his money for interest.

NAME: Enchanting Skill
Link Click Here
Description:
Enchanting of objects by saying, without altar and the results of your Summon skill is dependent.

And Abschluu something special for the Nvidia Grafikkartenbesitzter
NAME: Nvidia Black Screen Bug fixes New
Link Click Here
Description:
Fixes ( or rather bypasses) a bug in the Nvidia graphics card may encounter the 8 Series.

Accordingly then Quesstmods I know. Re: Oblivion Mods
Overlord

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19
 >> Next