Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Naked Males?
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:21 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Are there any mods out there that give male men real-looking cocks? I can't seem to find any ... Naked Males?

Post subject: Re Naked Males?
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:22 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Question : did somebody think about just changing an armor model for a display of that ?
Y'know, like...transparent pants that, when equipped, shows a cock or a strap-on or...whatever ?
I guess that armor models have more potential than characters models, it could solve the case and bring something new to the game.

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:45 pm 

the problem is to remodel the pody to include a cock, it would show up as a shiffy in pants and not look right

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:14 am 

That's why the big boob mods make the armor larger and blurred as well because all the mod does is stretching the chest area.
I don't think there is a way to make a cock without affecting the armor around that area.

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 pm 

I wouldn't be so sure because leg armor model is totally different compared to chest armor models. all chest armor is, is a different skin stretched over your character's base model. Many leg armors such as the skirt models or some of the newer plate pants replaces your base leg model all together. That is why some of the older incomplete buggy pre 4.0 patches such as the tauren patch end up with "transparent" legs because the model of the leg armor wasn't included in the patch, but the legs were removed anyways when the armor is put on. so if you modify the basic character model, the skirt and plate armors will still "cover it up" nicely.

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:08 am 

I actually have one. Right now my nude patch only works for males and BC females. It used to work for most toons. I got it from Wowskins I think.

I imagine with Cata it might not work at all.

It can't add on polygons, it just draws on. It looks a little odd but is a nice touch.

I guess it isn't hard to create a nude patch, but I just don't have the time.

Someone I ran into on Moon Guard told me she found a patch that worked better than mine, but I haven't seen her around. She said she found it on Limewire, it showed everyone, but Draenei and Blood Elf males looked "like Ken Dolls".

Question: if I put another patch into my data folder, how will that work with another patch in there??

Also, if anyone has a better patch that still works, especially with more than 4 male races-
please let me know!! I'll even pay someone to develop one.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ]