Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:30 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Desidyria wrote:
I understand why you wouldn't want to upload the .dll and .exe files without cromon's agreement, but it would be great if I could get a better set of instructions on how to create these files myself. Having no experience with coding or Microsoft Visual Studio makes it pretty hard to figure out from the info on Cromon's mmowned thread. A reply in this threat or a PM would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

yeha me2 pls. I?m a newbie in that sector.

Loucie?s Armor Swap

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:47 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

md9066 wrote:
Here's the clap animation, not the idle bounce animation but.. it works.
http://filefap.com/watch/1127310_95mzm

Thanks! That's great, a new thing for model editors to play with, this could actually motivate me to learn Blender! Re: md9066's Mod(s) 4.0.3a (2011/01/05)

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:54 pm 

md9066 wrote:
By following these instructions and using the files produced you accept possible risk of bans (perma/temp) associated with said use of this injector.
I will not post the compiled binaries unless Cromon says it is okay to do so.
Source code for each file is found at http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/model-editing/tools-guides/314239-announce-model-edits-4-0-3a.html#post2009717

If you don't already have a program to compile C++ code into dll and exe binaries then Download and install Visual C++ 2010 Express from http://www.microsoft.com/express/Downloads/#2010-Visual-CPP

I have the Visual C++ 2010 prog. but I can't find any exe file to launch it. I did try this coding some days ago, and then I jjust entered the codes into a text douments, and they became the proper file on their own somehow, but then I had version issue, it did not work with win 7 64 bit it told me. So, was just gonna try it again, but now nothing works:S Any chance u can put the files out here? or let me know what the exe file for the prog is named...

ty:-)

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:54 pm 

Good, good stuff. Keep up the good work, MD.

egraynn wrote:
Nice job!

You seem to be the only modler for now showing files working on live. I am really curious about your method.
I lack experience with blender (or other 3d tools...). I'd really like to learn more.

I tried this:
- extract the live version of HumanFemale.m2 and .skin (full patched)
- generate a new version of dyable model (.m2i) with M2Mod v4, and the live .m2

The generated files produce the same pointer error as the old files.

A few questions if I may:
- How did you get your models working on live ? Did you re-create every thing starting with the live .m2i ? Or did you find a way to reuse your outdated models in the process ?
- What kind of work would it take to create an updated model based on an old one ? (I'm aware that it would never be to release things based on other people works, I'm just curious and wish to learn a little)

They are using an injector program to bypass the file integrity check. Here:

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:45 pm 

This is pretty nice, but I think it's a bit too much emphasis on too little. As neat as ironing out the little bits that make the character a little more attractive, I think we can all agree that we'd rather have something a bit more noticable. Like larger breasts. These changes look a little too much like things real world girls would want. Slimmer, slightly noticably larger tits, a better waist and so on. In WoW, I don't think that's as important. All that you can hardly see. Tits bigger than gnomes, you can see. From a distance.
I apologize if it sounds harsh, but I'm just putting my own thoughts out.

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:41 pm 

I approve of this. :D:D

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:49 pm 

Lookin' good!

The hang is perfect, need a little rounding out along the out edges, and a wee bit of seperation.

Like:
(OO) --> (O\/O)

Good to see ya workin' on 'em.

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:45 am 

Nice job!

You seem to be the only modler for now showing files working on live. I am really curious about your method.
I lack experience with blender (or other 3d tools...). I'd really like to learn more.

I tried this:
- extract the live version of HumanFemale.m2 and .skin (full patched)
- generate a new version of dyable model (.m2i) with M2Mod v4, and the live .m2

The generated files produce the same pointer error as the old files.

A few questions if I may:
- How did you get your models working on live ? Did you re-create every thing starting with the live .m2i ? Or did you find a way to reuse your outdated models in the process ?
- What kind of work would it take to create an updated model based on an old one ? (I'm aware that it would never be to release things based on other people works, I'm just curious and wish to learn a little)

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:37 am 

Sabiru wrote:
She did? It doesn-- I don't s-- It looks the same to me. Then again I use Dyable's mod and only concentrate on one part of the body. >.>

now that I look at it it does look too skinny even for a unmodded nelf. It was probably not done intentionally but is a bi-product of smoothing with blender. I have found this when you try to smooth the entire torso as well as withdraw the edges of the model creating gaps unless they have been snapped to other mesh groups. Whenever I try to edit the chest area with smooth, I always deselect the weist area because they do tend to deform quite a bit.

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:07 pm 

I installed the Patch und used injection, but the models have everything xxl not as in the pictures. what do i wrong?

sry for my english

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next