Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Macro scripts for WoW
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:59 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I've sometimes thought that maybe it is useful schreiebn a few macro scripts for WoW to in here. Mom I know well the only one because I mihc norm not so much preoccupation but this one brings murder ingamefun

So, first you have to \ World of Warcraft (WoW folder, or your heiut) \ data create the folder with subfolders sound music .
Then copy the tracks will have the inside man.

Then one game, on his server, in the macro creation and create a new macro.
There is the one here:
/ script PlaySoundFile (Sound \ \ Music \ \ akatsuki_no_kuruma.mp3)

the fat part is the name of the MP3 file.

The rest is as usual.
Give the macro an icon and a Kurzel so that one has lied about what it is and stores.
On some songs you can still install a Yell, eg I have a PvP macro made with the song from Mortal Kombat and the screams of the then when the song starts. However, one should not make too many songs because it can also disturb, just in smaller instances

so 2 more thing.
If that does not create the macro after thorough audit if everything is correct. should it still does not go that can happen, restart the game because the game must then first register the file.

2 has this macro also disadvantageous because it can be such a piece of music is not interrupted! Anyway, I've found the command still icnht. So do not use if you are with TS or Xfire about me or you romping with VoiP in several raids.

Should also aware of the ingame music abestellen runs, otherwise it sounds horrible
the music that is linked to the macro continue anyway, do not worry

so much and now SPAU it and if it is also useful macros you, just tell me

Post subject: Re...
Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:50 am 

may be true flesh, beat it, but since this script so special, and the music tastes are, and everyone's MP3 other names,
it could be very unlikely that someone lied just the same with the same title link added.

Bkah, I and my German, I'm here I been born in Germany, grew up and am only to nem 1/4th preuue

and since so many of them with some running around text lines that show what people play, is because every ass * * show this to everyone who wants what he has furn taste in music

the other WoW addon heist rate. there are so 30-40 sounds of it have been borrowed from somewhere and since WoW ratio always remains the same, and many have pops at each of which has also, for example the sound of benny hill through obedient when I activate the
furthermore has, unfortunately, this function which is always what is played and you just can not live Abander.

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:23 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

it already. I said there are various addons that you can that. in earlier versions WoW gabs sometimes one or the other MP3 player-game where you had to show only what are your own MP3s and then could play the game without minimizing what must be in nem battle was very lasstig but (as was before the Logitech G11 Keyboard ^ °)

WoW and this ratio is something like that, but it has been said as a fixed set of sounds. to copy the addon folder in the appropriate, it activates the menu wow character makes himself an ingame macro / script WowQuote (I think) and if we then enabled, comes with sounds iene rieeesen list of film, music, series what you want (or do not want ^ ^)

Since then underneath are benny hill, A-team, Knight Rider, Airwolf, Werner and facing the vulture what else.
And just piece of music from various sampler, but not the whole piece of music ...

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:47 am 

I nochn macro with the tendency to be all gray sold habs but just not ready because mustet her wait until I return home within

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ]