New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Injector Mpq
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:32 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi All, I just wanna know if INJECTOR Mpq for Model Edist to worck on Cata 4.03 is a 100% Bann or a 50%-50% chance of gheting Banned for useing it?
and if you know haw to avoid teh Banner for useing it, pls subscribe hare.

Thx.

Post subject: Re Injector Mpq
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:32 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

zippery wrote:
It is an 80 No-20 Yes chance of Ban. Better No chances if you keep quite and only use boobie edits that don't effect game play.

That also means don't use resource edits that make the vien or herb bigger then they should be. You will get caught for that, cause there are viens and herbs that blizzard has made, inaccessable on purpose, for the express purpose of catching the resourse model edit cheaters.

I make sure a strong assumtion cause of the placement of some viens I have seen both now and in the past, have been strange and unreachable. Long time ago I saw a gold mine in old Alterac Mountains that was in a cave, when I got close to it, it disappeard. There have been other viens that where close to the edge on a cliff that couldn't be reached, forward backward, and no way to get on top of the mountain to get it from down hill. There are a couple viens just like that in Tol Barad right now. Some viens I thought where out of phase with me seem to actually be under the land, not in a diffrent phase. The viens that have been in diffrent phases, have only shown up when I was on the mission that made the phase work.

I can be pretty sure you don't wanna use resource edits, and glad I never have. That will improve your yes to caught chances.

If you do get caught using boobie model edits, but don't use anything else, they are not likely to perm ban. Temp ban, and I don't know for how long, but perm ban seems like it would be taken too far.

Is that true? I always thought that was just lousy programming. This opinion was emphasized by the fact that people report such inaccessible veins on Blizzard's bug report forum.

As for disappearing veins after you get close to them - especially prevalent in Cata areas - I hear it's because of the way the new phasing mechanic works. Ie. Vein only exists in someone's 'phased world' but your tracker still tracks it for some reason when you're near it when it really isn't there (or at least it's not available to you).

I had this happen in Twilight Highlands a good ten times yesterday in the exact same spot lol. And it looked like a double (very close by) vein deposit too. So the game tricked me/cheated me from mining at least 20 elementium veins Re: Injector Mpq.

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:14 am 

The chances of being banned are exactly 47.26 vs 42.73 with a 0.01 chance of the world ending.

But in all seriousness though, no one knows. It was and always will be a risk that you can minimize by not talking about your mods with anyone. And of course don't use it for cheating.

I've been using the injector on my main account for the past 2 days and it seems fine so far. In the worst probable case really, you'll get warned or suspended for a few days, it's very doubtful you'll get a permanent ban right away. And, a few days break from wow can likely only benefit anyone Re: Injector Mpq.

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:21 am 

Xadio wrote:
I just wanted to say thank you for your work, I've been using ur model edits alot and I love them Re: Injector Mpq

Just wondering if you're working on getting them to work with 4.03a since it works to model edit now if you use Cromon's Injector thingy Re: Injector Mpq

Zorin wrote:
You inject, you get banned.

Seriously, Blizzard will not ban you for model edits. They will ban you for injecting into their process if they catch you. This is WAY too risky to look a boobs.

Chaisy wrote:
I read the thread and it sounds promising, but I don't want to risk my account on it and on the other hand I don't see the point of running a trial account that I will trash in 10 days. I think I'm in wait-and-see mode.

But hopefully now Redaxle can test his ideas on how the 4.0.3 models changed compared to 3.x models.

Erathya wrote:
Blizzard bans for GAME PLAY hacks. That is what the TOS is designed to limit and Warden is designed to catch.

Now...

As has been said, Blizzard doesn't care about us. They don't care one way or another. That means the moment our methods of model editing appear to be gameplay hacks, we risk bans not because Blizzard caught us editing boobs but because Blizzard doesn't care enough to determine WHY we were using a method they associate with cheaters. So the risk we take with an injector is simply that we may be lumped together with players using similar tools to break the game and suffer consequences with them because the company has made an internal policy decision to treat the method we use as proof positive of a cheating hack.

So...

Avoiding bans, strangely enough, means keeping tabs on some of the actual hacks out there. If a particularly prolific hack out there looks too closely like the tools we use to adjust our character's appearance, it may be wise to ramp back on the use of those until the situation becomes a little more distinct. But don't think Blizzard is out there hunting for us. nude mod is universally known by many players and there can be no doubt Blizzard knows who and where we are and what we're doing. They simply don't care if we get caught in the crossfire between their security measures and the game hackers that are working to cheat for l33t lewts.

The problem with "Cromon's Injector thingy" is that you can get banned for using it if u get caught so you use it at your own risk Re: Injector Mpq I myself dont use it as i dont wanna run the risk of being perm banned
But as to wether its 100% or 50-50 im not sure and i dont wanna find out the hard way Re: Injector Mpq

P.S <3 your avatar pic where can i find it? Re: Injector Mpq

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:56 pm 

It is an 80 No-20 Yes chance of Ban. Better No chances if you keep quite and only use boobie edits that don't effect game play.

That also means don't use resource edits that make the vien or herb bigger then they should be. You will get caught for that, cause there are viens and herbs that blizzard has made, inaccessable on purpose, for the express purpose of catching the resourse model edit cheaters.

I make sure a strong assumtion cause of the placement of some viens I have seen both now and in the past, have been strange and unreachable. Long time ago I saw a gold mine in old Alterac Mountains that was in a cave, when I got close to it, it disappeard. There have been other viens that where close to the edge on a cliff that couldn't be reached, forward backward, and no way to get on top of the mountain to get it from down hill. There are a couple viens just like that in Tol Barad right now. Some viens I thought where out of phase with me seem to actually be under the land, not in a diffrent phase. The viens that have been in diffrent phases, have only shown up when I was on the mission that made the phase work.

I can be pretty sure you don't wanna use resource edits, and glad I never have. That will improve your yes to caught chances.

If you do get caught using boobie model edits, but don't use anything else, they are not likely to perm ban. Temp ban, and I don't know for how long, but perm ban seems like it would be taken too far.

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:38 pm 

...aim using about 1 week ,no problem jet.
scann.dll cleared.

ty Re: Injector Mpq

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:56 am 

killgore69 wrote:
All i know is that when i use texture mods (no injector) i start receiving emails that blizz has strong evidence that my account is being traded or sold. No texture mods = no emails.

You're probably looking too much into a coincidence. I doubt that these e-mails correlate directly with you using patches. If they are then I'd guess your patches were infected in some way but in that case the e-mails wouldn't stop if you stopped using patches.

But anyhow yes, those e-mails are all fake and aimed at stealing your account. Blizzard will never ask for your password or for you to verify your account in any way.

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:49 pm 

killgore69 wrote:
All i know is that when i use texture mods (no injector) i start receiving emails that blizz has strong evidence that my account is being traded or sold. No texture mods = no emails.

These are your standard gold seller wants your account affair. All it means is somehow somewhere they pickout your email and that it is associated with wow. Every wow players gets these eventually.

Blizz will NEVER tell you when actions are being taken against your account for alleged suspicious activity. If your account was flagged for suspicious activity a GM would be interrogating you or you'd already have a frozen account.

Also, just forward it to [email protected]

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:06 pm 

Just make two folders and delete scan.dll. Name one folder Scan.dll and the other Scan.dll.new then set them to read only. The scan.dll shouldn't come back.

Blizzard are a bunch of pushovers lots of people have been using the injector with no problems. Besides you have to live a little, take a chance now and then. Re: Injector Mpq

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:54 pm 

Niina wrote:

The problem with "Cromon's Injector thingy" is that you can get banned for using it if u get caught so you use it at your own risk Re: Injector Mpq I myself dont use it as i dont wanna run the risk of being perm banned
But as to wether its 100% or 50-50 im not sure and i dont wanna find out the hard way Re: Injector Mpq

P.S <3 your avatar pic where can i find it? Re: Injector Mpq

With all do respect, you will only get caught if you use it for exploiting, not for editing your character model. No player I know of, since the very start of WoW, has received a ban from using Character model edits. Allow me to shine some light on the subject

Various people concerned about Warden wrote:

Warden will get me! Warden 2.0 uses unholy magic to look for model edits!

I have played a trial account to 20 for the last 8 days while actively using model edits. I have yet to receive a ban, a warning, or any indication that the account has been threatened. This injector is very likely Warden-proof. Warden detects hacks via hashing, and in the past it has hashed two things:
1. Process information. The injector closes after it runs, so this method of detection does not apply.
2. Model hashes, but only specific models. Particularly campfires, duel flags, and various objects in the environment that have been used for exploits in the past (see the list below). Currently, Warden does not seem to hash Character model information. It is also infeasible for Warden to hash every model in the game.

This is a list of models edits that give you an instant ban, it was compiled in late WoTLK. I am unsure if it was changed at all in Cata:

World\Maps\HellfireRampart\HellfireRampart_28_34.adt
World\Maps\PVPZone04\PVPZone04_30_29.adt
DBFilesClient\CreatureModelData.dbc
World\Maps\PVPZone04\PVPZone04_29_30.adt
World\Maps\PVPZone01\PVPZone01_32_29.adt
World\GENERIC\PassiveDoodads\ValentinesDay\ValentineBasket_01.m2
World\Expansion02\Doodads\Stormpeaks\IceShards\FrostGiantIceShard04.M2
World\AZEROTH\ELWYNN\PASSIVEDOODADS\Campfire\ElwynnCampfire.m2
World\Maps\PVPZone01\PVPZone01_32_30.adt
world\maps\stratholme\stratholme_38_25.adt
world\maps\stratholme\stratholme_38_24.adt
World\Maps\Kalimdor\Kalimdor_29_9.adt
world\goober\g_fishingbobber.blp
World\Generic\Human\Passive Doodads\BeerKegs\BeerKeg01_NoCollide.M2
World\Generic\PASSIVEDOODADS\DuelingFlag\DuelingFlag.m2

For those concerned about Warden 2.0: it is a lie according to Tom_rus (developer of Mangos server emulator). It may have simply added/expanded Warden to Mac clients. I am not claiming this to be factual, but it is worth noting.
Source on this information...

Bottom line on Warden:
It is extremely unlikely to detect your model edits. For that to happen, blizzard would have to start hashing character model edits, and there is no legitimate reason for them to do that. If they start hashing character models, you will be banned for injecting over them. WoWMe was not immune to this possibility, and you ran the same exact risk with WoWMe as you do with the current injector. There are no guarantees in life, and if you don't wish to run that risk, do not use the injector!

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next