New Topic Post Reply  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Gothic II
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:13 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

I have Gothic 2 Gold (Original game + addon Night of the Raven, v2.7, on a DVD) downloaded and mounted with daemon tools and installed. (If you want I can send you a link).
The whole installation took 1:30 + 1 minute, DX did not want to install it. This I mention again I had installed the DX 7 well in advance.
Then the game starts, it opens in contrast to 2 minutes of waiting time that I was the Gothic 2 used, within 2 seconds.
Intro Video RECOURSE black tone was as start Bold screen is I can set options.. (with the release I've not found: s).
New game started, works, ingame video image + sound properly (possibly was the intro a codec problem). I could easily talk to Xardas, everything works as before.
mouse is very slow, right left, then smoothly lies troubleshoot if necessary on the sensitivity, the 1000Hz polling or anything, I would have even more.
Whether there is a newer patch, I'm not looking for
just just indulged.! The DVD is the installer for DX9
Kompatibilitaetsmodus not I have used, it was a UAC popup, which I have accepted and off we went. game runs well without it. It also requires no admin rights.

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:38 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi

Now run Gothic II. I just have before it the DirktX data came with the installation of the PCs leave off.
Then again, and after seen whether all data in the directory JoWood, and in fact, everything was there. Then I started Gothic II, and behold it was.

So I had to work around this with the DirktX files. Yes now it is running.

Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:08 am 

Very good! But would have Ctrl-Shift-Esc and End Process not enough? . P

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:09 am 

Hi sky-light

This was the Steup unfortunately, there was also the first try, no chance. Then I thought to myself who are in the setup at the very end of the installation files DirktX it, I try it once with the leave of the PC, it can represent data that are already in the directory not be deleted. This has then yes it does work but again, many thanks to all who would help me. It must also come at first, simply turn off the PC.

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:57 am 

has sky-light

wrote the following:.
I have Gothic 2 Gold (Original game + addon Night of the Raven , v2.7, on a DVD) downloaded and mounted with daemon tools and installed. (If you want I can send you a link).
The whole installation took 1:30 + 1 minute, he did not want DX install. This I mention again that I had installed the DX 7 well in advance.
Then the game starts, it opens in contrast to 2 minutes of waiting time that I was the Gothic 2 used, within 2 seconds.
Intro video RECOURSE black tone was as start Bold screen is I can set options.. (with the release I've not found: s).
New game started, works, ingame video image + sound properly (maybe the intro is a codec problem was). I could easily talk to Xardas, everything works as usual.
mouse is very slow, right left, then smoothly lies possibly in the sensitivity, the 1000Hz polling or whatever, would have to I troubleshoot yet
Whether there is a newer patch have I not searched
just indulged indicated:..! The DVD is the installer for DX9
Kompatibilitaetsmodus not I've used, it was a UAC popup, which have I accepted and off we went. game runs well without calls. There is no admin rights.

Hi sky light

Thanks event. It is useful to whom you could me the said link to post, because the add-on the night of the raven install I can not, indeed logical, whom I cancel setup so.

Koch Media AG mentioned so something can range from a security guard, my user, I have to zero, that is not it. lie

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:59 am 

Question for Gothic 2:
My brother had somehow enabled the time, but even without intention, and I saw just did.
Have with him all the things you could collect, plants, weapons, potions, bags, food, everything was lying around and you could pick up, lit up so yellow. So on the surface glowed yellow, and has flashed, bright, dark, light dark. Does someone, anyone looking how to activate it? Google brings me unfortunately no useful results.

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:05 am 

Who played Gothic 2, should be making, especially once the GothicII.ini. There is a lot of settings that do not exist in the options. Better graphics, smoother game, widescreen and more options.

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:14 pm 

Hi sky-light

still resentful And many thanks, for your help Hothic ll. This is what you point out here ansprichst, which subject, I've also seen jrgendwo, unfortunately I no longer knows where.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4