All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:17 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Have you lately even followed the news? It's G8 time again. Drain a meeting of the of large 8 environment nations of the world and what the air then on heiuer borders, already pollution.
So I made do without the world energy problem in which they can existing nuclear power plants on the grid long as planned (the accident after border) and possibly even n some new build.
At the same time should be reduced so that the COІ ausstou. But no one seems to consider is that in their construction and manufacture very much COІ that want to avoid yes oh so desperately, is blown into the air.
Furthermore, there is still no endless in the case of nuclear waste. If the focal point are used ersmal, will have keinerm honest! So where to put it? Weis does not want to know any!

The simplest solution for the energy would issue if the respective nations for amplified live environmentally friendly and energy efficient use and the clip also were under. But it is never been mentioned as heist in the news. I look every morning so N24 and this morning was a report consider writing accounts on TV and a guy from the policy, actually n-known name but I somehow still was there and gave his two cents.
Well came out of the usual crap that the broad rumreden there just the heiuen and nothing concrete comes out with. some urgent issues such as the pencil of the global rise of oil prices and what you can do about it came not at first the language, there is Amiland still has to be extreme oil consumption industry with each of the G8 countries had lyrics and just America, more economical to develop cars and . produce

Then There Were still the subject biospritt and food shortages. I mean, I can understand the farmers. in their laandern, as well as here in Germany, can earn is hardly something to their products, and the cultivation of plants which later are converted into state-sanctioned by the biospritt high. So with the growing deserve much more money and can get through their familein. However, as I said many times, produces the world enough foods that are distributed only unfair and will have in the States too much even destroyed! Supposedly about to flood the market and would not remain stable prices, I do not laugh.

In the time since the last steuergelderverschwendenden and tourism revenue einbuuendem the G8 meeting here in Germany, has done nothing! It is still only talking about anything meaningful term and done!
Taxes be increased for old cars to get to the cardiologist from that but to provide an elevated unemployment feed the note did not appear. because the people that drive these old carriages, all have no money for the new economical and environmentally friendly cars!
The people had to continue by bus and train, that would do better for the environment (but auhc only when at last the old locks and buses from ano domino ausm traffic affect all become death traps, including Accidents at grade (at the buses where seat belts are not even))
but who should pay for that? everything is more expensive, the taxes go down but not nurnoch up, money is not getting more and even if you, you just go into a new tax bracket and receives even less than before!
Ьberall it heist, more work for the same or even less profitable but that will not do that you can live nciht like to see them up there not! Heh finally a report came the even administration officials Hartz IV have money because their income is too low!
Or another example that companies still mainly part-time employee, or 400 € which seek personal but not to live shcwanz! What is one to pay for everything? electricity, gas / Цl, water, sewage, waste disposal charges, rental price? You have to live so well from what must dress to keep themselves clean and auhc times go to unisex hairdresser. and then you will from time to time can also begun what. Oh, and to work you have to come anyway, the ride is also added money!
I do not know who knows the locations, a friend of mine works here at the Saturn market and have to drive every day from Duisburg to Wesel. these are not only 2 hours drive and wait time, but also € 132 a month! of what they kricht, she told me to keep it concise auhc only 300 months to live in! place in the first moment a lot, but believes the time is not real! (Speaking from experience)
But the first purchase in the month usually devours about 80 - 90 euro, and are then only food, care products, klohpapier for a month udn cake paper. (Yes well the one or other snacks, and fresh vegetables are also there)
if you are frugal, or not very demanding, is, like me, the rest of the moants with 30 - 35 euro a week is a record of (my at 20 € ^ ^) but I hang around at home even mieste and enterprising little something, have almost auhc keien travel expenses since I've got a moped and one or two times monthly in the tank.

But others in my age who want to get away during the weekend also. Party, disco, cinema. Degrees in the first two one verballert good money (auuer to birthday parties but a gift must still be in it ^ ^)
and cinema is not cheap. which can also schonmal 20-30 € be depending on where one goes.

Sure treat with resin IV is to cover the living and the people should shcnellst possible back to work. but there are many who are in office as non indirectly, am so n fall. why ka, mat when I am so classified. auuer the Hartz IV quartalsvormular for money, I get nothing from. If the now until the end of their days crouching stupidly in the area and sour to himself? no perspective, keien ideas, too old to teach, etc.?

Well I'm already going far from the subject.
I think the G8 meeting for a rieesen tax wastage and make excuses for one of the mighty of this world day or more to have a little SPAU to secretly times one (you do not see naturally in the news) on the taxpayers' expense. be

If nothing brings sotle it can be. clearly is a global environmental problem, but what if they do not do what it bring?
We just bomb us into each other's niavana, then what have we done that is hinuber planet, the people there not more and the environment can regenerate sihc what we have done from the. A true endless which was to save the planet. abgfase no more, no light and schallverschmutzugn more, no extinction of animal and plant species by humans, nothing more!

Well I had better cease to be otherwise is going to come on silly ideas ;-)

ps I know ISND many spelling errors in it and who they may find they retain G8 grout Luge World

Post subject: Re G8 grout Luge World
Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:27 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei understand Bloody_Kain

Please do not wrong:
in the forum rules in 1.1.4, we have no political Annex
Дusserungen:
this thread I will apply, because I have read jrgendwo, that our games will also be forging so called polluters. This report has not paid out spetzifisch
why, and why. N24 has very good contributions, I look incidentally the
most, and ZDFdokukanal, very interesting programs.
Your review mentioned incidentally I've also seen, and that our
George Bush suddenly planted a small tree, for me was not quite
comprehensible way. And yes absorption test was the last straw: By the year 2050, do so, as who they still had all the time, but they do not have. Everyone talks about it, but basically no one does what. For me it's really long five to twelve, and five before twelve, as we want to make some Studierten looking.
The subject is interesting, but you did not ask too much politicized, because I did not like problems, and also deleting any amount from you.

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:22 am 

understand your caution, but why should there be problems?
I kind of discussion I've ihc daily forum in several and none of them is a policy forum and so far hats no probs given close Ulich, there is a right to freedom of meinungsauuerung and if not forensic SIDN wogfur then as to publish opinions about such and to discuss?
Good to DASM with sexist, insulting or radical (in which direction or another) back stop, is clear. something always brings anger and attracts the interest of people on the forum is not guaranteed to have the will

but general topics ... 'm actually here auhc only written what many think, am not the only one in the sense
am no volksaufwiegler or so, but some things should be said real time. What are they doing it is contrived and hair tonic, it is not already 5 to 12, but shortly before 1 Auuer a nuclear war (keyword third world war) and a meteroiteneinschlag, is nothing more honest than what we were going to kill the weather we have people in debt.
Well, there is still nen film which says that this is just a phase of the earth and that's something like this dozens of times and gave to us the COІ garnix this indicates, that is, the greenhouse effect and the melting of the pin hats . Well looks like when the earth at some point as water world, the G8 can meet again and so sorry for each other and push the blame in the shcuhe. 'm curious who then punches into the boot where the hearty debates on it then Re does: G8 grout Luge World

Oh yeah forgot something up:

product as it once with a meaningful proposal? I pay my taxes, we always shcon too much and still does, I'll move out of our country, Uncle Sam each year billions of new debt. to income taxes, maybe the times were profoundly, but for now things are very different missbrauhct. to get

My suggestion to all of the altkaleschen Strauer:
The State, at the purchase of a new energy-saving cars with standartausrustung 4th 000-5000 to do so. If we calculate then the actions of some auto handler while the for the old cars and 4000 - do 5000 here, one has 8000-10000 € for new cars a sensible tax class in is low, use less spritt and thus environmentally contractual than the late carriage of the we had before.
Since one has to fill up less fuel reduces sprittnachfrage and if the engines are modern, which can do the same with their biodiesel or biogas to the cars to drive. (Is ahrungsmittelproduktion but only if not as described above but at cost)

task so it equals at least two positive aspects: Germany feels well because what it does for the environment and the government can give to the G8 summits because they NEN ahead shcritt other good and shows how it is different.

But that's too easy and will probably never come

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:12 am 

Hei Bloody_Kain

was also no reproach. I fully understand what you mean.
It is also true that we have extra for such a case a forum, otherwise we need not have been yes.
I've Jrgendwo reads: One should not wake sleeping dogs!
And as you have already written excellent, then we have people in the
Forum, which we did not even exist.
Believe me, I like a couple of topics was purely present here, nothing that
Hostile breed software, or the like. I only I were there 100% sure
I got that in no problems.
And what you wrote, I am also 100% behind it.
I wanted to suggest just that not too much about politics is written here. But the theme that you have raised concerns really all I ask is more likely then that the members that are out of your topic to write about what you lie down.

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:29 am 

Sun have now read through all times. have to say is already strong stuff what us to provide side Oo *
basically, you're right, this will babble too much and too little action. However, I have from you to the contracts referred to repeatedly say what biosprit. because this is entshculdigung, the grout scrap. South America is in the rain forest cut down to produce biofuel to the goals of helping the environment. absurd, for a further cut down the regnewald certainly not helping the environment.
Food Kriese. why this has arisen because at all? yeah right, because of the biofuel. Too many farmers have subsidies (but not sanctioned subsidies) on production of biofuels and other plant-rapps changed. so it was not enough food. and the world was not only for us so but on the whole. mitlerweiel This is incidentally not benefit. The G8 countries (incidentally, are the 7 LEADING industrial nations and Russia gluckscheiu * ^ ^ *) have now also decided to create a food store to zukunftge to fight against hunger in Africa and note the food prices to stabilize. idea is good, but even here a problem of implementation. because it is stored corn. This sit bad, because Africans have a esskultur other than Europe and American. and get this now free bread, their eernahrung provides to farmers and the einheimishcne can not sell their food well. self-help software probably gone the better.
Now my abshcluss theme: energy. what should be the contact shcon gemahct Deken to meet the high energy requirement? I see keien solution auuer the nuclear power. (But only as a transition) ... what is missing is the possibility to save grou amount of power, or the ausbaung of erdwarmekraftwerke and the knowledge of long-term effect on the earth ... and now when someone comes and says something with wind and the sun? I say see, you can not save energy, and wind and sun are not always there ... the lyrics and other research-ware for the removal of atommuls .... well I do actually even schluu and participating again later position respond to the ...

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:04 am 

Tomorrow,
unusual time for me but now I can not hold the fingers but still.

I once read that the 400 richest families who were only donate your interest's right, everybody on the planet has enough to eat, drink, and had medical care.

Small comparison, I believe it to be Every minute $ 20,000 For deposits, weapons and so far spent and every 3 seconds a child dies of hunger / AIDS / whatever (who you can feel the fernsehn).

So, I think now, mankind ware willing to help other people and respect their environment but the Regierunguren done differently ... Keywords uberbevolkerung.
Sunday. sounds cruel but I think to be possible. It happens ofters that other governments or even hurt themselves to draw benefits from it interresting movie to 11.9.

To Topic G8:
There is talk angebllich much, but things come to any reasonably politically interrested average Joe consumer has been, but what's where?

Topic nuclear power:
I had no problem with, was to explore it's better to prevent accidents and less eventuele kontaminirter Atommull.
I have on this issue again and again to STALKER think, I think this game is not unrealistic for ... much light is not exactly something like this and it is here (finally gives an amount of nuclear power plants) to happen, but who nuclear power is unsafe, it is not fully explored and as unpredictable in some.

PS: I hope this post was according to the rules, toni? ?

Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:56 am 

So really, this one has come see for a long time. The Recuorsen the planet did not know they last forever too. What is being done more damage to the environment, only to find petroleum,
defies description.
There was much, much earlier should do something. I get more and more
the Ьberzeugung that no one should really knows what has to be made by
at least the worst thing to turn away about all this still be possible.
I have about 25 years ago I said that diesel is noxious as
Gasoline was then laughed. (Particulates). Also, I've been at this time geaussert meaning that the jet fuel the planes of the

in 10,000 feet high is burned more harm than one who is burned in
one meter high, got the same comment. (Sarcasm) Since I am surprised actually know that there still are so many cheap flights, not logical for me!
Becomes particularly Ьberfluss the rain forest cut down come hell, as whom we are unable to relevant field, had this to me is always so ago, as who to a man from the lungs, we'll see how long he still lives and this so-called biofuels, I think the biggest nonsense.
Nothing against Formula One race, but they do not pollute our environment? Hah apologize, because this is about millions. Added
is our quest in space. How do I know uses a start
this space ride in 2 to 3 minutes 80,000,000, million liters of fuel, whom not more. This is not our climate heats up?
If someone drove off here now, this is indeed cleaner fuel, this is
only partly true, one must first establish that yes, and as it begins
yes already.
As long as our society is still so greedy for money, it will not
others, unfortunately
You could still snapped at several examples, but where would this lead. <<>>

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:48 pm 

Well looks like I had here at NEN NEN stone thrown mountainside years

Also on the rain forest, gabs NEN times the film believable, in the 90s, as was also about the rain forest and the deforestation.
By penetrate ever further into a biosphere that nobody knew was a virus or bacteria knows that not everything so exactly, the released there slumbered unnoticed by the world has.
This disease was then extinguished within a half year, America!
Well in the end was found against a medium, is always so in the movies, but what if istr? What if just the plants that could provide the antidote, were already extinguished by the clearing?
Well we have menshcen containing the A map drawn and the world too.
For all we MENSCHNER as mammals kills, which makes then even with all the other wildlife calls on, even sea creatures need to breathe air are affected and also that the esn maybe need it because of rain at some point the pathogen into sea water flooded udn then there is also sense. can Pasiene

This is something, not even fiction because no one knows what the depths of the rainforest for the world ready to stop. The rain forest is not just The green lungs of the world, but also a memory for everything possible, similar to the arctic ice!

Biospritt Keywords: There you have me, I believe incorrectly vverstanden, or I habs printed wrong, I moronic finds also make ultra-thin free to breed pfflanzen then which are then converted into spritt and destroy natural flat because, while geschiht say for the sake of nature. This is the sihc not ashamed to even take something in the mouth!
If the politicians of this world since anbegnn the policy for each of its policy-lying one cent in a grou money did have to put, we had the world's hungry already a couple finished years Rolling Eyes

and this getreidespeucherung I think also for weak-minded. Food spoil in the long run, even if they freeze (freeze)
Then there is the problem of vermin. Grou amounts of stored foods, attract vermin, no matter whether insects or rodents.
Degrees of insect eggs and larvae udn auhc mold spores can hide between the grain volume and then make the corn unbrauhcbar to eat. well you can sterilize it, but remains a residual risk.
You could fill it auhc in cans, and we're back to the subject of the environment because, for the production of cans must again COІ blown air in the!

Well shcluss must make, yet have the n projects waiting for me. So until later ^ ^ * I doomsday device kommeeee ...* Twisted Evil

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:33 pm 

Hei Bloody_Kain

This was expected, yes, because it really is a prisantes topic.
We have also been in years, not in some magazines example, polls, where you can then submit their comment or.
There were indeed including over environmental policy stc. Surveys started. At first I did this with yet, in the end it was me but Blode. All my contributions were cleared with the observation of these journals: With my post I was attacking the public, and they have not publish my contribution, so the truth can do very much.
Or even to Dubay, who sees what is going on there so I have no more questions. Billions are built in, for luxury, especially those countries should actually know what it means to be hungry, why do people like to donate your money to poor countries Цlmilliarden?
ABOUT Bill Gates you can say what you want, but who does at least something. The Foundation makes its meaning, and that before that I respect.

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:05 am 

sop Dubay, another great theme ... the ham money to burn, so to speak, golden tap and no water Darfur ^. ^. But Dubay also has hasslcihe pages, but it is in the area because it is keien give money problems. because the people in dubei you invest money wisely and not squander it. also they are building desalination plants huge, so they can later with the knappengut drinking water act, w hen the ol Oo is empty .. but for the umweltshcutz, the hungry or opposing the poverty these people do nothing, unfortunately.
Bill gates, however mahct something, he donates annually and 90% were bekommemn Heritage Charitable organizations and similar. (His children each get only 1% of his heritage).
Well I think that mankind must first be depleted before they can rise again from the ashce ... as long as the human lead namlcih just really so greedy for money and self-centered, the menshcheit not survive. so I dnek which the disaster can not be wall eien new (menshclcihe) sinnflut comes and begins dannach again. or there are some really moved on to another planet ...

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next