Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Fable 2
Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:42 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei Overlord
was even discussed consider writing, prior to April, but as you have already written, then it was an April Fool.

But in conversation, this topic was early 2009. But since I no Fable - fan, am I the whole thing will no longer be pursued.
Unfortunately there is for us PC - User lately anyway nothing clever, 80% for all the PC crap. Come to me so before, such as who we PC - gamers play in the second division. All X - box and so nen shit, this must supposedly be so, otherwise were not so X - Box sold more. The only reason I'm considering not X - Box or something similar to. It will come to the point that neither with ner X - Box still can gamble with PC games, because there are again very different devices on the market, and must be sold eventually.

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:39 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

In the conversation was ne since the PC version of Fable 2 only Ankundigung just always auuen of rumors, hopes ... Waschweibergeschwatz denominator ego;)
From the official or unofficial from the development area was previously 0, nothing in the way ... unfortunately.

the following:
Unfortunately there is for us PC - User lately anyway nothing clever, 80% for all the PC crap.

The Last Remnant (PC version >>>>> console since there jerky as hell)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
The Book of Unwritten <Tales

Safe furn PC net as much as for the console but the 80% scrap can be found there as well, and I just think this month is not so bad furn PC.

Console vs PC is a subject to which I could write a lot ... only belongs not in this Threed. Re: Fable 2

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:14 am 

So I think that this junk problem focuses not only on the PC. I want to buy since the publication of a PS 3 ... but aside from MGS 4 there is not a game, which I think justifies the purchase of this console (okay, I'll probably have to at FF13 ^ ^).
For the XBox360 it is even worse: all games of interest to me, also for the PC (Oblivion, Fallout3, etc.).

The PC is currently only the calm before the storm I appreciate: There are at this year matches I probably my retirement push something needs to back:

Risen - Starcraft II - Drago Nage (Bioware !) - Bioshock 2 (although I'm not sure if the 2009 or what) - Drakensang 2 is (are better than part 1, in order to atmosphere and above)

So what is there already .. .. and by then I just try to play through Oblivion again before I leave the motivation!

So long
fancy

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:06 pm 

Hiho,

I've just found something there for you who have not read it yet

http://www.pcgames.de/aid, 680455/Fable-2-PC-Version-bestaetigt-Zusatzinhalte -geplant/PC/News /

I have Fable: The Lost Chapters loved!
Habs ofters also gambled by now already and looking forward to part 2;)

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:27 am 

These statements on the part of Lionhead I am also related, especially since appeared on other sites after the first of April yet.

So long
fancy

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:13 am 

As I said, this is unfortunately just a April Fool's joke was NOT FUNNY and some websites have taken this to test them later without the source ... tjo, Jouranlismus on video neveau just Re: Fable 2

To quote the April fool myself, I sometimes comment on the link:

Message: << not>> the fact that still a few people know whether the message was now seriously or not, actually proves how bad the joke was.
Overlord

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2