Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:49 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

MORE INFORMATION

Awakening offers a new story, which has approximately the half of the circumference of the main game

Awakening a few months after the end of Dragon Age: Origins or the end of Corruption.

The player is the new commander of the Grey Wachter.

In Awakening can start with a new character from scratch. We start again
with the character creation and is a commander of the Grey orlesianischer Wachter. The First
is not as deep as one of the other Origin Stories, but there is a completely new
beginning for the campaign there.

The level cap is raised to 35 and you start Awakening with a level between 17 and 20,
therefore can be distributed at the beginning of more points.

You can also import an existing character through a memory state, and at any time.
You have not completed Origins have to start with Awakening, but there is no looking back.
This means as soon we will start with Awakening is the Origin campaign ended and can not
be included. This is due to take place on Level Up and to the temporal events in Awakening,
to yes after the end of corruption. However, it is the Scorer charged for Awakening
again later Reload and continue the original one campaign.

If you are importing a character also make many decisions and consequences in the
add-noticed. Imported to a character after the end of Origins some comes again,
eg how to have defeated the Erzdamon or who have been placed on the throne. Imported to a
character from before the end, consider writing one hears rumors.

There are new spells, talents and specializations and new chains and extensions for just this.
Can distribute them, it is Awakening in his points and newly (re-spec) in order to be able to use these new
things with an imported character. All points (attributes, spells, talents,
specializations) can then be reassigned. All the story elements, which imported the character
experience will still remain.

There are new creatures. On the cover of Awakening a creature is depicted, which is called The Children
. In addition, there is the already mentioned Spektraldrachen and Inferno Golem. There is the architect
and some of the new Dark Brut.

The game takes place in Amaranthine, located in the north of Ferelden.

The player is sent to Amaranthine to find out what's going on and around the Grey
Wax Tern again zuruckzugeben rechtmauigen their place in the world. In Amaranthine there are rumors
and the dark hatching is not as usual after a corruption disappeared in the depths of ways.
Drauuen Something else hold it. One hears of something even boserem, smarter, thinking and speaking
Dark Brut, which was never seen before. There are some good and decent connections to The
Calling (the 2nd Dragon Age novel), where the architect is presented. This will be the enemy in Awakening
. If one reads the book will gespoilert not the game but you learn a little about the
Architects and what drives him.

New features such as lyrics and deposits adjust color and with runes bear

There are separate storage registry for the addon created

On the Addon exported character can not for the main campaign used to be
It is therefore not possible any change between the campaigns. Will probably also prevent
is that the balancing confused. About by the use of items for Awakening
high-level characters in Origins.

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:47 am 

Weiu actually someone what it's about the content?

I guess so because the title Awakening (ie waking) heiut that this could possibly go to the child who is at the end of the game with Morrigan warend reflects the dark ritual.

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:15 am 

Hi
What is the awakening is concerned, the new bosses enmtweder named architect meant that a
developed his own will or ...

Quote: THE DRAGON AWAKENING

Schenten It, however, mainly referring to the architects:
The architect is the first in the Dark Brut, which developed its own sake - an unusual
Ausgestouener that seems like it does not follow the call of the ancient gods, or the other constraints of the
Dark Brut. But even if he is quite intelligent, he has only little understanding for humanity.
Him to be treated as something other than what he is - a descendant of the Dark Brut - ware folly.

CONTENTS
The player is sent to Amaranthine to find out what's going on and around the Grey
Wax Tern again zuruckzugeben rechtmauigen their place in the world. In Amaranthine there are rumors
and the dark hatching is not as usual after a corruption disappeared in the depths of ways.
Drauuen Something else hold it. One hears of something even boserem, smarter, thinking and speaking
Dark Brut, which was never seen before. There are some good and decent connections to The
Calling (the 2nd Dragon Age novel), where the architect is presented. This will be the enemy in Awakening
. If one reads the book will gespoilert not the game but you learn a little about the
Architects and what drives him.

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:11 pm 

AND ONCE MORE INFORMATION

Neme of the main game: Dragon Age - Origins (DA: O)
name of the addon: Dragon Age - The Awakening (DA: A)

GAMEPLAY
There are for each class 2 new specializations. are
For mages, there are two rows and two new hochlevelige magic specializations. are
For warriors and rogues are 32 plus new talent specializations.
If you run the game with a new character, one has the backdrop of a horror orlesianischen Wachter.
For these, there is no Origin Story, however, respond to the various points on the background of the character.
The romance of DA: O will not be taken over into Awakening.
In Awakening There are no new romance options.
Oghren again plays a major role in Awakening. Other characters from the main game will be a short
have presence. One meets Loghain, Wynne and Alistair (if they have survived the main game). When NPCs are
again Master Wade and women before and possibly also Anora. Connoisseurs of The Calling can be stretched to the
Architects and the dwarf Utah.

TECHNOLOGY
The system requirements have remained the same as Awaking from Origins.
The Origins of character can be imported into Awakening. Darfur may be used at any save point.
Is dead to the own character at the end of Origins, it can still be imported into Awakening. It is assumed
then that he has not sacrificed and can somehow survived hat.Die values of the character to
Beginning not be distributed again. There are in the game but an object with which this is possible.
Almost all objects are taken over with the import - except Bonus Items
and the items of downloadable content since it only for the main game were intended.

AND HERE OR THE EXPERIENCE OF SOMEONE WHO HAS PLAYED THE PRE-ADDON

Gifts: Not everyone participates in everything. Some things they oppose in principle. I also have not figured out everywhere, who wants to have them. The entries in the Code there were not always in detail. Also seems to emerge only later, when you know the people a long time.

I have used no mods. But to buy 'respec' indicates an item. Should we not have something extra.

Hairstyles / hair colors: I can not say anything because I imported a character.

I have color from the deposits I noticed nothing. But that is not to say that it's not. Coat of arms is a shield for it in quite a few revisions export. Can also be purchased at the handlers.

New specializations: Can I buy from the handler. You should also make early period. I slept through the habs (though I had enough gold) and later, no points for this.

Import Item: I do not know by heart what I had all the luggage when I DA: O had gone through, but my character was already Equipped decently and filled a backpack with a lot of clutter. Gold I had about 400th This has been so taken over 1:1. At the end of DAA I was about 800th

There are also many good things. A handler in the city had many things that came to me as things with proper names, which I had in my storage box. Can replace me.

The new profession (inscription rune) you should learn with a char already, as you may need to occasionally. Especially if one wants to produce the specific pieces of Wade.

It has no romance in DAA. But depending on how you played Origins, you meet other party people again.

Total playing time according to your last save: 21:10 hrs If you still deduct breaks, I was so good at 20 hours. Difficulty with 'light' * I have made it to stage 33.

The story was not bad. The quests worked out well. Some places have surprised me, because I have had to make decisions that actually have consequences, without warning.

Thanks

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:39 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hei

According to your description, it seems nevertheless to be a useful add-on.
How is it that someone wants the game did you play, who you supposedly need the patch 1.03, so this still does not seem to work properly? Or is been corrected in the meantime, and I have only read anything consider writing.

Get even check with my handler, if he has been all about the game. This is indeed a branch in Germany, and have all the games always come first.

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:06 am 

Hi Nude Mod,
possible that I might print a little unhappy.

The addon is the patch 1.03 already integrated.

Difficulties of patch 1.03 for some users only in the standalone version of the main game, with no add-on.
It is mainly to prepare the game again addon, but also a few improvements.

Since the addon so can not play the main game are, possible bugs in the main game is not so bad.

I hope I have now printed more ...

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:56 pm 

Hei

Now I have understood it. I thought that one must first download the patch 1.03 so you get to run the add-on.

Thanks

Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:23 am 

Weiu someone actually to what it's content?

I guess so because the title Awakening (ie waking) heiut that this could possibly go to the child who is at the end of the game with Morrigan warend reflects the dark ritual.

Hei

When it comes Awakening mainly so-called brood mother, by the way also to the dark brood. Therefore has nothing to do with Morrigan.

The story is not really profound, it is not that the add-on to pull you into the spell. Side quests are more or less gambled in 2 minutes. The only supporters of DA is Ohgr, otherwise there is nothing to perceive of DA. Who is the add-on by playing in a high speed, you have it in by about 9 hours.

So I doubt that anyone is playing the add-on five times, unless jrgend issuance of a new page Nebenmods / quests.

Before you kill to finish off the last brood mother, you have to choose one now save the fort, or city.
This, too, with the so-called architects I do not think so well done. At the first meeting with him, he schlafert one up, takes a supposedly blood, and in addition all the weapons and imprison you. This fall asleep I think belongs to DA - Games, as the gospel truth of what I see for my term as nonsense.
This alleged architect is actually not crucial for the game, at the second meeting, I had killed them.

The add-on is not cave bad, but it captures a not on his monitor.

For someone to take extra care of its coal needs, the add-on to recommend not know.

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:13 am 

So as I can so hear is the addon was not that great huh played with the thought to myself that I prefer to wait naja Part 2

Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:06 am 

New cheat codes for Dragon Age Awakening

Before you use cheat codes, could you first need to activate the console and bind a key.
This is the main game cheats furs Dragon Age Origins excellent description.
You could then, in the console of the following codes to use:

runscript zz_art - Teleport in the Art Gallery (all characters and bosses)

runscript zz_coa_money # - gold in the inventory (# = figures in copper)

runscript zz_fab - Transfer in the debugging Area (there where it all items and all side quests)

runscript zz_lyrium_sand_debug - Lyrium sand in the inventory / starts bomb-Quest

runscript zzz_killallhostiles - kills all enemies in the area ...

Runscript zz_gxa_addapproval x yy - attachment points for the currently active character (x is no matter, take the best 1, yy is the affection amount)

runscript zz_gxa_addfollower - add member (keying in the name)

runscript zz_gxa_crtest - Teleport in the Combat Test Area (you can struggle, individual against all the bosses ...!)

runscript zz_gxa_party - group selection screen open

runscript gxa_selectparty - All possible companions are activated and the group selection screen <opened

Thanks

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next