Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:56 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi,
Yes, you can Ver zuruckkaufen some items and on, to get a higher animal.
does, at least for the blacksmith in the Wachterfestung. selling, Saven, reload.
(works also often sell just adding and re zuruckkaufen)
A little bit of this depends also depend on your level.
See all 3 levels starting with 1 (ie 1, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18), the animals increase of found or purchased objects.
are (except they set at a fixed animal value, such as the sword of King Maric)
From level 18 you get eg a Tier 7 sword.
(watch out, the value is set as the monster level when you first enter the area!)

The Mod Winter Forge You can but you level up every time the subject matter, if you want.
http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=122

Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:35 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

This has of course a disadvantage pigs expensive to buy, and it does not work with all items, such as premium item has not improved with me, or blow Dare item heiuen (only a because they are very old)

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:42 am 

Wow, thanks to Liliana 've never gotten around and I got the game now been 5 times or so by playmate Rolling Eyes

cyclone

Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:07 pm 

I have a question for the DLC Dragon Age - Winter Forge.
Has this been discovered in a German, or pointing someone, whether because someone has made to the Ьbersetzen?
Came with my English because I namely further. So I think although sufficiently items and can also configure it somehow, I now have a sword with fire or ice will create any steps, but I get off and only normal items without any additions or one of those green gems.
And if I have geschaft some point to the naming, I could not schlieuen this menu, so I could finally leave the game just by pressing Alt + F4.

One more thing to the cheats.
I have versaumt for Liliana, the appropriate moment to ask the question about their past and get this option no longer appears. Now I have somewhere (think of Spieletipps.de) read that one can lower their love again and again the question arises.
I just wanted to quickly make and I can cheat by using your explanation will finally open the console (the tip by pressing Alt-Shift).
I can probably type the command, but after that works via the keyboard no longer to estimate the shape Alt + F4 to exit the game.
I can not enter into Invetar, I can not run, nothing.
Does anyone have a solution hierfur, or an easier way for the purpose of Liliana?

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:49 am 

Little witch has written the following:
I can probably type the command, but after that works via the keyboard no longer to estimate the shape Alt + F4 to exit the game.
I can not enter into Invetar, I can not run, nothing.
Does anyone have a solution hierfur, or an easier way for the purpose of Liliana?

So now I'm still never cheated in DA: O and never opened the console. However, I know it from other games that you schlieuen the console still needs before it can continue to work with the normal keyboard commands.

So Tip: Once again the button of the console print again opened up the console to schlieuen again, if not for the Enter print is doing for a cheat.

Wish much success!

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:34 am 

Hi little witch

Why do you use Alt + F4? For the cheat codes I use the Tab key between ESC and, therefore, the first before the key
Who do you go to Preferences under Keyboard and F4 is busy, this gives problems.

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:35 pm 

Well, as described.

Open console
Alt-Shift for language conversion type
command and confirm
Alt + Shift to get back to normal language, but have nothing more work from here.

And Alt-F4 I good extensively but not the console that is the only way to be able to leave the game yet. So the keyboard can be disabled so not entirely.

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:04 pm 

And let the console by a further pressure on the key before the 1 schlieuen not again?
Perhaps this is also on the language change because it has the button in front of a very different meaning.
Instead it is `^
What about all the language change?

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:40 pm 

read

Just as in the description, which is of course published here in the forum, this is Requires for the underscore character (Shift + minus) at the input.

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:19 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%

So, I now own habs times started with console and tested.

Important question:
was printed after the cheat was entered ENTER? If so, then I remembered this nothing, for good extensively once I console, the keyboard seems to stop responding, but the console is invisible, if you do not have mod for it.
Also very important was the cheat is entered and confirmed with ENTER? Because when I print Enter, then the keyboard responds normally.

PS:

FOR BETTER HANDLING THE CONSOLE:

VISIBLE CONSOLE TEXT BOOKLET DA: Origins DA: AWAKENING

Free Ьbersetzung:
When using the console, you can not see what you typing. This problem was caused by some
systems with the DVD installation by the file was fonts.erf installed.
If now the enclosed file fonts.erf installed, you can see the console text, how do you spell it.

The file fonts.erf copy to directory ... / Documents / BioWare / Dragon Age / packages / core / data /
should now be showing the game console text.

Download
http://dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1110

To see the console only then
So it looks like it apparently:
Re: Cheats  Hints to DA: Origins  Awakening

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next