All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 10 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Cartoonists
Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:43 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi people

So people, the time, the nude mod then on our own server as soon jerks. I could not even decide until now for a new name for mod nude, the still for the server.

What I'm looking really, cartoons are for the server. This problem should have nothing to do with nude patches.
What I really like is this, in the forum, do not know more exactly by whom. A cartoon where the one says: You said the PC was new, why is this the old? For example, in this style, event. something colorful.

Post subject: Re cartoonists
Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:05 am 

Hi Nude Mod,
I am sending you out of my time to my PC collection caricatures cartoons.
Do they compose only first ... about tomorrow or tomorrow.

You know ... I'm just not as fit as I might like.

Maybe that could be it for your taste you ...

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:16 pm 

Hi Nude Mod,
I am sending you out of my time to my PC collection caricatures cartoons.
Do they compose only first ... about tomorrow or tomorrow.

You know ... I'm just not as fit as I might like.

Maybe that could be it for your taste you ...

Hi

just no rush, please check first on your health, this has been uppermost regarding priority, everything else is secondary. I liked you for many more years can argern in our forum grin.
I currently have customers who want that I build them a home tanning beds at, for and there is no problem, just need to know then, how do you find all the merchandise ago.
But thank you for your offer, but please do me a favor, and look only for your health.

Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:25 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

Take me evil, but I think we should keep the name nude mod.

1 If we know in the meantime under the name.

2 There are already many links from other sites that refer to nudefix.ch. These were then run to empty.

If we now say the name again another, then we could even schieuen itself in the foot. * Ouch does it hurt *

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:44 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi Nude Mod.

Take me evil, but I think we should keep the name nude mod.

1 If we know in the meantime under the name.

2 There are already many links from other sites that refer to nudefix.ch. These were then run to empty.

If we now say the name again another, then we could even schieuen itself in the foot. * Ouch does it hurt *

Hi

Yes I realize this was actually also a thought of me.

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:33 pm 

The image with the PC, I had purely made. They are all cartoons of Uli Stein. Just the image search with Uli Stein Computer endeavor. Will certainly find something.

But it fits here too, right?

Re: cartoonists.

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:56 am 

Hi Nude Mod

the following:
Hi people

So people, the time that the nude mod then on our own server as soon jerks. I could not even decide until now for a new name for nude mod, even for the server.

What I'm looking really, cartoons are for the server. This problem should have nothing to do with nude patches.
What I really like is this, in the forum, do not know more exactly by whom. A cartoon where the one says: You said the PC was new, why is this the old? For example, in this style, event. something colorful.

Apart from what is here, nor anything else is considered as Grou in pixels, or max.KB MB.

Could be that I can indeed occurs to something silly to my terms of what is now the Graphic.

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:48 pm 

Little witch has written the following:
The image with the PC, I had purely made. They are all cartoons of Uli Stein. Just the image search with Uli Stein Computer endeavor. Will certainly find something.

But it fits here too, right?

Re: cartoonists.

Hi little witch

Yes it ware perfect, and looks funny.

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:17 pm 

Nude Mod
Hi Nude Mod

the following:
Hi people

So people, the time that the nude mod is then jerks on our own server near. I could not even decide until now for a new name for nude mod, even for the server.

Apart from what is here, nor anything else is considered as Grou in pixels, or max.KB MB.

Could be that I can indeed occurs to something silly to my terms of what is now the Graphic.

Hi Nude Mod

Thank you, that you ask this. Yes, the images should have approximately the Great, as you your nude mod - have logo in your article.

Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:55 am 

the following:

Nude Mod
Hi Nude Mod

the following:
Hi people

To people who have the time, nude mod then on our own server is near jerks. I could not even decide until now for a new name for nude mod, even for the server.

Hi Nude Mod

Thank you, that you ask this. Yes, the images should have approximately the Great, as you your nude mod - have logo in your article. Because it had to take over the function of a link.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 10 posts ]