Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:08 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Aha. thank you. do not ask for nothing.

Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:20 am 

To the virtual OS, I can only say scrap!
I have the XP mode times run on my Win 7 to as already mentioned above, old games to test but everything was dead trousers ...
None of the runs old games, so from my conclusion: This thing is only recommended if you want to steal his PC performance

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:07 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

For example: the virtual PC from Microsoft can indeed be used for general programs, but not for games because of licensing reasons in the virtual PC is only a graphics card of type S3 is simulated, and that's all for even a semi-modern games deficient simply gone.

Barragwin
to the virtual OS, I can only say scrap!
I have the XP mode times run on my Win 7 to as already mentioned above, old games to test but everything was dead trousers ...
None of the runs old games, so from my conclusion: This thing is only recommended if you want to steal his PC performance

The thing is not meant to be played old games! It is designed to help Kompatibilitatsproblemen that occur as for programs or hardware!
I'm still lying around an old Sony DSC-P1, since Vista will no longer detected and there is no driver, only in XP it runs fine. So start with Win XP 7 the fashion in the virtual PC, Sony USB Reconnect and I can take my pictures without problems on the hard drive! That's what I call a service for a change! I buy Windows 7 Ultimate and get an XP Prof to say so given, precisely for such situations!

To the virtual OS, I can only say: Nice gimmick!

By the way, I'm playing 2D games without problems, because more can be simulated graphics card probably really not.

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:50 am 

As I said, the graphics card in the simulated BS from Microsoft (Virtual PC this) is only an S3 video card. This is not a modern 3D games. wrote
Like Dexter already, this simulator is more designed to bring Darfur to run old programs that work absolutely not in Windows 7. For games this is not appropriate.

At most ancient games, which even with e.g. DX5 or so and had no running of large demands on the graphics hardware. So a game that for example Requires only a 2MB video card, just so as an example.

Other Windows simulators can also be longer, and simulate performance Grfaikkarten (or can it directly to the graphics card of the host computer access), but these simulators cost containing some amount of money.

From this I think is the best way to install Windows XP alongside Windows 7. Especially since it is used for the current hardware drivers are still Windows XP. And current Grfaikkarten and CPS running with XP. Kerner also 6 CPUs running under Windows XP.

Where the following. First, Windows XP, and then Windows 7 It does not work the other way.

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:16 am 

Worms United? * Hope *

But the cheer was normal XP net * dies * hope ya well

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:04 pm 

Hi sky-light.
Then you must you might look for a Windows simulator that also simulates Windows 98th

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:22 am 

VB + Win98 iso? . P

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:42 pm 

can I bring KOTOR I run on Windows 7 for with this vista fix dll file that you get on the net and the EXECUTE option the game as Administrator: Hello,
I have the following problem..

But only for one day Re: Remove to run Kotor 1

When I went to a thing the first time I got into the trap newly installed, system rebooted to see works obs - went.
The next day we went no more Re: Remove Kotor 1 running
It runs until after the release of the Lucasarts logo and then disappears in the task bar and no longer works ...

Has anyone any idea what could it be me and how I can fix permanently?

I really do not feel like every time namely to install the game if I disclose even want to play the short ...

Thanks Nude Mod

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:13 am 

Hi dogmatists

time, I salute you.

Unfortunately, I do not know the dates Kotori. But let's take The Witcher. So you have also called a day - drivers.
Additionally I had at The Witcher in file:
Witcher - MCE and
Witcher Launcher all set to admin, so this makes it about compatibility issues in their properties. Since the hacking translated as admin exports. Event. can you help a member who plays this game.

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:55 pm 

Hello,
thank you for your answer.
I put everything on Admin, brings nothing.

Due to the frequent restarts in the last few days I'm on it come to this: it's kind of a luck game, now runs, from time plunged after the LA logo, now is the sound does not, sometimes the keyboard does not, sometimes the mouse ziemlilch not ... weird.

Does someone and weiu remedy?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next