New Topic Post Reply  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: bloodrayne2 patches
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:39 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I'm drawn to, and the launcher. However, although they appear in the launcher as active, but nothing changed in game bloodrayne2 patches bloodrayne2 patches

Post subject: Re Bloodrayne2
Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:26 pm 

Hei Micha
Maybe knows what else I load the game again on my computer in order to look after what runs as wrong. Only the holiday of event are now over. You had to wait a little.

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:37 pm 

Hi Michael B.

Have you read the manual, which was at the launcher that?
Unfortunately, the manual in English only. Time about how fast I can translate it into German.

There is a warning at the end. Could be that this applies to you. What nude patch wanted to invite you, then? Then I'll see if I was in the readme. I currently have Blood Rayne 2 unfortunately not installed.

And now that I am back working so I can accurately test until the weekend.

Let me know if you give me the English description for Blood rayne Launcher you cope.

The warning is at the very end. And you dafst not forget to tell the program to which path to both the mods have, and Blood rayne have 2 installed.

And try not to load more nude patches same time, if it can theortisch. For can contain solutions which are also confused.

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:38 am 

Describe've read the readme and installed just like there. Think also that I n bug in the game have, in this shopping center or this waiting room I've been in 5-6 determined by the thrown acting on the current box, you can not gate to Crying or Very sad

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:11 am 

Hi Michael B.

Maybe I weiu which room you mean. Is this a Grou hall, and you're over a staircase, which have been run down the left and right. The grid is on the right side when looking from the entrance?

If so, then I weiu Raumn to what you are. In this room I was in a fix first. I think the trick here is the following.
You have to right on the staircase that leads into the room, the staircase leads just past the fence, jump on it to slide down the ДUuEREN (the grid on the next), this and railings. If you slide off, you must exit the swords. Then, in the lattice destroys something and it is passable. Maybe you must slide down several times in this way the railing. 'm Not sure but how often. The opponents to the door, throw something else at that time or had to do with me anything.

Hope I could help.

PS. The space, if that is the one I mean is, a waiting room of a subway station and the grid is the gateway through which one can enter the subway exit normally or (input / output).

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:25 am 

Ne is because where these ninja flitze the bride makes, after the massacre at the train station. . get there by so n luftungschacht directly in this waiting room that makes tussi then left and right of the broken gate, the current box and flits before the gate flush closes out. then you have to assassinate yes damlacken who attempt this with sticks, shovels and your guitar live a border to prepare. when the lights aura vision uses these two box if the types reinkickt as correct, se remain stuck for a while and wail, but that's it. otherwise ruhrt to nuscht.

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:52 pm 

Sorry.

The body falls to me at the moment no longer.
But tomorrow I'll install Blood Rayne 2 because of the nude patch problem.
Let's see, maybe I play it again completely and can then tell you how you can do this job.
But not more Weiu how far is the point in the game.
Is this still rather at the beginning middle, or anywhere else?

Soon

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:42 pm 

Micha B.

have VALID times the problem with the nude patches.

This works all you must do the following.

1) I have directly copied the launcher in the game directory from Blood Rayne second

2) In the game directory I created a folder (The name can be arbitrary), new skins. In this folder must return any folder can be created. In my example I have called this nudefull.

3) From the nude patch naughty_bitch_2.0_nude_pack I have the full nude patch nudefull unpacked in the folder I created. The Ordnerstrucktur get in the patch must remain (important).

So we have the following. The launcher in the folder Blood Rayne second In this folder we have the new skins subfolder. In this subfolder there are the folder nudefull. Here again we have an image file (nude full.jpg) and two folders (one way and one model). In the folder type, there are three files in the Models folder 1 file.

Start 4) Now the launcher.

5) When the launcher is started, the following must be done.
A) via the button (set BR2 file) must specify the path to where Blood Rayne 2 is installed.
B) over the button (set MOD file) of the mod is specified path. Important: Only the path to choose their own skins. DO NOT go to fullnude.
C) To the left of the mod you button it is a box that is labeled No BR2L tag labeled. There must be a catch.
D) law is still a field with the name backup. This must be betatit also because two files have to be renamed.
E) at the top of the window should now fullnude the entry (depending on how you have named the new subfolders in skins appear).
F) of this is now provided with a hook.
G) Now click the left button unen launch.
H) have fun ;-).

Now make Blood Rayne can see her naked.

Another thing because of the problem with this fight. Just try to throw the opponent as fast on the two fuse box, which arrives at the same time on each fuse box an opponent. So first on a fuse box, then right after another opponent on the second box. Eventually, the door opens only when holding comes to rest on both fuse box and an opponent while at the same time.

EDIT
As it stands, the nude patches not all meant for each level.
1 The only one to be the for each level seems to be the nude patch from Blood Rayne 2 Nude standard. The other test you have to stop.
2 The Nudepacth NudeRayne 2 (Black), according to the readme only for the first level with the evening dress.
3 The Fullnudepatche from naughty_bitch_2.0_nude_pack is only for evening wear. The remaining nude patches said this level for the level seems to be where one fights against the vampire on top of the building with its many bars and pipes.

I have a couple of nude patches Game-ed from earlier had (at the moment because of the Neuauffbaus this page not yet online). Must see what is with those.
Another thing. All nude patches, which could theoretically use the launcher to use together. But how it looks with those who bring their own w32ENsnd.pod File weiu I had not. Whether this through a trick with other channels can operate together, weiu I had not.

Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:18 am 

Michelle B. @

If you save your game, then you will also specify the current name of the level.

Canst thou tell me which name is the level where you have the problems?
Because then I can start the level by cheat, and can see all the faster.

Edit
Sun I think I was now at the right level. The level heiut: Union Station Shopping Plaza. If there is the ESC key hit, you can see above the right field name.
In order to master this area, you have to throw more on each fuse box one person. Once a fuse box depends on a person, you have immediately on the other box, a person throwing such that for a short time simultaneously on both boxes is a person. The fact that you have to do a few times, then opened the door again.

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:18 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Right Re: bloodrayne2 patches I would also say habs already played through 5 times but if Michael B. despair was as early as I say something to him is still Re: bloodrayne2 patches will see for example the disco kept you in the middle by a force field or something like that here again the same schema you need as quickly as mogglich four opponents in a row the four boxes (speakers) throw more to come but thou shalt not take long as they fall down otherwise again and u begin to have again, no longer in the sewer the same or in the water plant habs been playing so I do not know the location description exactly but there are four pumps next to each other there again you have to also kiks or your opponent with harpoon into Beford to get ahead! Re: bloodrayne2 patches

HP at the garbage truck were you so scho I think if reinbefordern here just as much enemy until it is overloaded and explodes, then the way!

Gruss lokilife Re: bloodrayne2 patches

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next