All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Ьberlegung
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:56 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hello together

So before I get there next Tuesday back the slide for about 3 weeks, and will anruhren in that time, no PC, I have, or better said we already have issues.

For example: Let's take a purely in-game ed.de, run since practically nothing. right?

As for me personally, Nude Mod, we have from me, so what interested me a lot is this:

For nudecreator it was back then so many good modders, where are all out. The second one is. I find that even with nudecreator nothing moves, even over a very long time nothing new, this is probably what may lie?

I've read, for example: Mods to Dragon Age. Funny thing is, are on our side, so long ago. So I look through so as not correct. We're never seen a young nude patch - Page, also do not have tens of thousands of members, only I have the feeling that our side has more to offer than any existing pages.

I was happy to read it your views on why this is so. I'm seen such a newbie, and likewise I have earlier also been a number nude patches - visited pages, and there was so much more than today.

Tschuss Sandy

Post subject: Re Ьberlegung
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:54 am 

We do not have tens of thousands of members Darfur but this
handpicked, so here is clearly the better tone when
than elsewhere Re: Ьberlegung
And provide that this page has more competent, it is probably because the
People are in misery of it all, whether chase up patches, sort out
Store peace etc. .. Re: Ьberlegung
The not so much going on today is in the nude patch area, in my opinion, it is the
modders is made more difficult to Play to alter something.
Then what probably scares the young modders.
And i think the modders the earlier very active indeed true
slowly coming in the years Re: Ьberlegung and turn to other things .

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:19 pm 

Servus Senior_Rossie

time thanks for your contribution.

Yes, the members are with us already, so to speak handpicked, which I think is very good for. Darfur has been used toni.

This is the mud I've actually seen not so. The more difficult the games are for Mods already, consider writing I could write a lot. But as you may mention, these are adults, and therefore the interests are quite different.

Tschuss Sandra

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

I have to give Senior_Rossie quite as far as the modders.

Earlier, there were significantly more active. to name

Smaze, Denadin, Xennex these are just some of the old rabbit.

Today at nudecreator actually only TKons, Milan and especially Virgil active.

It becomes harder when you play, you can see very well at Venetica. Since there is the game, it does not yet make a geschaft nude patch for it. Earlier was the significantly faster.

Today actually come to light only Nudemods out for games, where the developer has built with the modding, because he either has Dateistrucktur designed accordingly, or even by the developers of an editor there (Oblivion, Fallout, etc.. .).

And if you look at the effort that is nowadays used that time to just come to the Texturedateien approaching, I can understand that many are deterred.

Since TexMod had provided a good alternative, as you will need no other game files to. But the term is now almost as Speiel recognize some additional programs, such as TexMod block, and thus not at all or start over.

What is the matter of the users concerned, since non-bi very happy that it looks so good right now. I know me better, maybe, how it would look like here if every account activated immediately on its own hardware.

So I am just as we now make it very happy.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ]