New Topic Post Reply  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:36 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi Nude Mod.

So I will not be vaccinated against the flu, I rest guarantees the next 5-7 days just in bed with flu.

I belong to the people who respond to a flu shot very empfindlcih.

Have all made 3 times and each time one week sick with the flu Re: Sick of Being no longer what it once was ... .

And strings to their provider once properly light a fire under the ass.
@ Bloody_Kain. You are you such a good line to Hollenfursten. Tell the time you notice that the advertiser once aufheitzt the behind something. As payment he can immediately take a few members of the provider.

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:40 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%

Well, the Telekom is da so ne thing for themselves.
Prob is, I have no influence on the Telekom. That must make alone, unfortunately, can do as I nciht.
The must Storstelle the report and those in the posterior then connect as what is done.

As this site but now again may be, could it be difficult to make the cost carrier that could identify and draw some legal Дrger after themselves.

Well as I said, I was happy to help me but there are, as with so many other things, his hands bound
Re: Sick of Being no longer what it once was ...

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:51 am 

That there's nothing.

Is the paperwork now penetrated even to the hell.

I thought at least there you ware spared paragraphs Re: Sick of Being no longer what it once was ... .

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:02 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Well, since the Merkel sent the Schroder down here complain about their low all Low devil hell soul IV money!
Sent to it can also keep Evil or Very Mad The Ar *** with its weak thematic ideas! (Ьbrigens we mullen again the thread to Very Happy )

Since I had umgestallten and book keeping imports.
Is pretty tough, because that can only meiueln in stone because everything is made of wood burns too fast.
Can you imagine how hard and how Grou then some files are the stock index. Twisted Evil Re: Sick of Being no longer what it once was ...

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:10 pm 

Because the fun in here anyway Thred, it is damn me if we here the subject agreements Re: Sick of Being no longer what it once was ... .

And as for book keeping, then encamped but the top here. Outsourcing operates but now every company. So why the hell not. Then the accountants can at least with paper / computer work, and your book keeping is also faster.

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:37 pm 

What do do something because the employment office and Argentina?
This here is the upper world of hell, the other in the world.
The * failed to make here and the others take from those who do not have improved here as the strict believers who do not want to be different Rolling Eyes

The trouble is, the data exchange. Stone tablets are heavy and the bill for the repairs of the freight elevator are salted always know ...

Other hand, if the paper files via pneumatic tube to arrive down here, must be rewritten until the Eisholle on stone tablets so that they are not then in the Lavaholle lost ... only the foolish still lost one or the other table is because the Ьbergang of ice to the normal hell but sometimes something comes suddenly. Then everything must be done twice, has what it costs? Evil or Very Mad

Well, that there is no money in hell, but Darfur has to shorten the time people spend there and make as the official business ...
Ne if I had to do it all myself, was run as garnix more. Well, that one can delegating work ^ ^ I am therefore also for a life age here to make up for leave before I back down regularly to make Darfur the as everything goes smooth again Twisted Evil

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:52 pm 

Well then you restful times already.

And good luck with your official business Twisted Evil .

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:47 pm 

: I had known how sloppy my slaves are made up here, I was down remained. Re: Sick of Being no longer what it once was ...

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:55 pm 

So, third week in a row on sick leave.
But it is upwards slowly, my voice is coming back slowly and should be up next week again have full strong.

Well now I have to come clear with my nurnoch Gefuhlschaos ... Crying or Very sad

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:10 am 

hm ... well, get well soon and my heartfelt condolences. I always have the latest period for them to pray with ....
I was very sad and geshcockt, a hen I heard of the terrible nachrricht.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2