New Topic Post Reply  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:47 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi sky-light

Wen I look at your rental so I get the crisis. We also have expensive rents, but mostly in very exposed positions, such as
<> on a lake, etc.

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:50 pm 

For us it was like this:

Before the introduction (1month, 6months, 1 year in advance, not exactly weiu), were all the stuff already won twice, DM / Euro exchange rate, relatively fair, but too detriment of the consumer always rounded up!

The prices would then of course, not directly from introduction of the euro, increases from today to tomorrow, but was more gradual process!

Not even when everything and everyone!

Not with the more expensive stuff
(eg a car, the cost before 9999DM

now 9999Euro or a TV device of 399DM for 399Euro! Added) was more like the small, more hidden, such a cup of pudding 49Pfenning on, no idea 47Cent, or something similar!
Okay, Okay these are now not quite 100%!

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:43 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Above all, the whole had already started about 1 year before the Euro imports. As the price for butter was increased, then time for what weiu I was. And it always hieu so de € Price after Krum was not so.

The change was even then increases again as always in the small cent range, so it nciht noticed so much.

When the fuel that you have to say this, that this is a very nasty tricks.
Actually to bring it prohibited a tax on the tax.
But that is precisely what made the fuel.

Let's say a liter of gas costs in purchasing 1Euro.
Now get the 19% VAT to make € 1.19.
If this is the Mineralolsteuer now, let's say an example 10%.
Then do not be that 10% calculated from the 1 €, but from the € 1.19.
The scenario of fuel will cost 1.309 €.
But if it is done right, then was ordered out of fuel now costs 1.29 euros.
You pay too much exactly 0.019 € per liter.
If now the Цkosteuer of e.g. 20% to come it looks like this:
then you pay € 1.49 instead of € 1.5708. Here we already pay 0.0808 euros, or 8 cents per liter too much.

These calculations ghier Now that's just an example to illustrate the whole.

Here 's the difference in the little bit now, but if you make this a few times, then add this in a very even.
And on the fuel prices are indeed a number of taxes:
Mehrwersteuer, Mineralolsteuer, Цko control in several stages. And all calculations on each other on, instead of calculating the basic rate tax, as it should be.

Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:56 am 

especially all had already started about 1 year before the Euro imports. As the price for butter was increased, then time for what weiu I was. And it always hieu so de € Price after Krum was not so.

The change was even then increases again as always in the small cent range, so it nciht noticed so much.

Yes, yes, just as it was / is it!

But what I find personally for me, lately, unfortunately, more often, muu:

-Go to NEN Shops
-vision as part NEN; the price
but:
did dan only the price, not the preservation, in the head
-Buy the part that's really an BARGAINS
-Then at home, right mind, sober view, but just not
-The Schnachenpreis from? neuron, but are still often the erneuchternde? DMpreis

Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:05 pm 

I grew up with the DM, but are the euro it was the time when you get to do more than young people with money. I need to convert DM prices only in euros in order to be able to create a relation.
But even then, the conversion only partially valid. To get a viable DM price comparison, would have to count on it to the pre-euro prices for at least 15% (inflation, etc). And then you see the Euro price does not look so bad.

Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:30 pm 

Then I take my time Brotchen penny to 15, the count of 1.95583 and beat on it grouzuge 25% inflation, even if it is only 9 years.

So 15:1,95585 X1, 25 = 9.86 cents. Oops, then why do I pay 30 cents for the same Brotchen? They are sometimes loose 204% more than it could be.

Or our hobby, the PC games.
54.99 DM: 1.95583 = 28.12 +25% = 35.15 Ђ Ђ
They were at today's prices of 54.99 Ђ times then loose 56% more than it could be .

Or 1kg Дufel - Golden Delicious apples.
DM 1.99 to 2.49 Ђ equal to 96% more. Mind you, with 25% inflation in the calculation.
Butter? Milk? Sausage? So for all the basic needs are consistently more expensive by more than 100% as it could be.

Ah yes, the reward.
2.000, - DM = 1.022, - +5% Ђ Ђ wage increase equal to 1073.
I am currently playing the next Preiserhohung fluttered from the electricity provider to the house. 8%. But what the boss says if I go to him and say....
So boss last year, my waste disposal charges have risen by 12% My heating cost by 9% water and waste water by 17% bread and the like to 8%. enumerate Should I continue?
I therefore need at least 10% bonus, 15% more and I guarantee that I will make in the next 12 months, no further demand for more content.

Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:29 pm 

If you compare the prices for apples summer with winter? We get here in the summer 5 kg of apples for 2.50 €. And milk is so cheap that farmers tax dollars not at all without the support of them could live. Sausage for 4 € / kg I do not particularly expensive ...
We have tasted bread rolls at that time for 35 pfennig.
When I made my DM times even a PC game, the game is 71 DM was expensive. Today, however, a much larger development effort behind it.
And for the money you spend that time for a new standard PC did you have today given an absolute high-end computer.

It's not possible for the sole reason that everything is 100% more expensive, because then 90% of the population not at all disturbed more could ride their livelihood. Realistically, could be a 10-20% difference between income and expenditure. But it is not only the euro debt, without it could be even worse. And if someone claims it is worse by the euro, I will evidencies. Rock-hard facts. For me it's just the way things go. Who wants to live with outdated democracy and capitalism, must put up with it.

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:40 am 

Was in one of my previous post I had indeed mentioned before, that technology has become cheaper for development reasons. But not just products of daily needs, or do not you buy a new PC every day?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5