New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:25 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

BE F to UNDEAD M ,who can help me~~
i cant find the patch in nude mod...so..

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:25 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

kimict wrote:

oh i loved that show! but yeah, i hate new threads like these popping up too. i'm a lurker for a reason. if i have nothing noteworthy to contribute, i'll stay quiet and keep my eye out for noteworthy things to come up. but right now the only noteworthy thing i can think of to say is just lock these threads as they come up. i hear someone released a new injector so maybe look into working with that. now if you will excuse me i got some.......lurking....to do.

I lurked these forums for the longest time, but then my urge to be social kicked in and I've been posting semi-regularly. I like the community. Oh, and that show was indeed awesome, wasn't much of a fan of Xena tho, don't know why, guess I just got bored of the same old Lucy Lawless when she was getting uglier by the day.

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:23 am 

Only if people would read a little bit each day or everother day.. but that is only a perfect world >.<

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:41 am 

kefkamadman wrote:

I disagree, in a perfect world, we would be happy and content with the members of the opposite sex of our own species and none would be ugly/fat/dumb.

Or flat chested.

>:|

Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:01 am 

perphecshun wrote:
I disagree, in a perfect world, wow would be real and we would have naked blood elves, draenei, and night elves all the time and there would be no need for wow or these threads to begin with. Re: [4.03a] BE F to UNDEAD M ,who can help me

I disagree, in a perfect world, we would be happy and content with the members of the opposite sex of our own species and none would be ugly/fat/dumb.

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:44 am 

grrack2886 wrote:
Only if people would read a little bit each day or everother day.. but that is only a perfect world >.<
I disagree, in a perfect world these patches would be working and there would be no need for these threads to begin with Re: [4.03a] BE F to UNDEAD M ,who can help me

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:05 am 

kefkamadman wrote:

Cams0x69 wrote:
Or flat chested.

>:|

I disagree, in a perfect world i would be the ruler of all and all would bow down to me Re: [4.03a] BE F to UNDEAD M ,who can help me

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:24 am 

kefkamadman wrote:
Oh, and that show was indeed awesome, wasn't much of a fan of Xena tho, don't know why, guess I just got bored of the same old Lucy Lawless when she was getting uglier by the day.

Densetsu wrote:
Gabrielle was hawt, though. And she only got hotter.

I didn't like it as much either, although Callisto was more to my tastes as far as that Xena's shows went. Do any of you want me to put up a thread about these shows in Random Chit-Chat? I mean, this thread is bound to get locked sooner or later, and I'm sure other people in this community like them as much as we do, and might want to talk about them...
EDIT: Not to mention as far as being off topic for this thread goes, I'm not even in the same ballpark, much less continent.

Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:57 pm 

Nobody can help you, if you bothered to read any single of the active threads up here, you'd know model editing isn't functioning.

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:28 pm 

kefkamadman wrote:
I lurked these forums for the longest time, but then my urge to be social kicked in and I've been posting semi-regularly. I like the community. Oh, and that show was indeed awesome, wasn't much of a fan of Xena tho, don't know why, guess I just got bored of the same old Lucy Lawless when she was getting uglier by the day.

Gabrielle was hawt, though. And she only got hotter.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next