Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:07 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei people

Wanted to rewrite this mod in German, unfortunately I have to now, the already above mentioned AI - no files found.
If you find any of said file and I were very grateful to him for a short tip, where or how I could find this file.
I think in German saw the whole a bit better.

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:15 pm 

What do you mean by AI files?
If you mean the AI packages that are used to control the NPCs in Oblivion that can be found in the CS then continues with the respective NPCs on the 1st page the button and double AI.

Nude Mod Overlord

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:25 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

I think Nude Mod thinks of the files containing the texts.

But I guess these are also available over the CS to find and edit.

Only I know myself all over with the CS is not enough. Oblivion and I have to first reinstall.

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:52 am 

Yes, text in Oblivion are allsamt to see the. Esp file and as far as I edit, or only by CS.

I know myself well enough with the CS in order to find this, but if I disclose've understood correctly, these texts to Chinese,? (Have the mod is not in use, the opportunity to install but times)

My Chinese, is not so hot, that is I like chinesiches food and that's it. ;)

And I do not even know exactly how to get Windows to display Chinese characters.

If you need advice about use of CS asks quietly, anson most I'm no help here.

Nude Mod Overlord

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:07 am 

Hei Overlord

So the Xloverzauber increases have I heard so too concerned what the Mod said this is not really Chinese shall prevail. One has to CS in the so-called script - files, and the AI - find files.
The script - yes the files are: NPC address, no matter which option, and just said options are indeed in the script - file, everything that follows it are indeed the so-called AI - files, the responses of NPCs, or Your. And that is precisely the hare buried: It took me even a clue to the said AI - file found.
The Xlover _ magic is a bit perverse, can even have sex with animals, fortunately, this is not exactly the same as the NPC.
This I found out when I put the magic radius of this Xloverzauber was high, and suddenly my horse about my character, I was not so great.

EDIT

What is to say:
your link for the Voice of TesNexus - File goes completely to the speech again to produce. This is indeed a pure Esp - file. In this it does not matter when you install it, before or after does not matter.

Correction

So have now found out how I can rewrite the files from SexDarkness in German. Wen I'm done, we will make the German sex Darknessmod in the DL area.
Will take a while because I only durchvo all options ....... must!
Must match then yes on this option.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ]