Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

old one was much better :>
the new one looks like these rat-dogs
Re: About the new female worgen.

WarCraft 3 Recources

Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:56 am 

arent both of these models based on draenei skeletons?

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:28 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Mechaphantom wrote:
Strung up junky was my first thought to, the eyes and teeth, hehe. It unfished as many people have said so all we can do is wait and see. Zilem said the face doesn't move so the teeth snarl probally not permant and well only rarely be seen, but thats just a guess, we'll see. I'm sure within a few days of the game being launched the'll be half a dozen or more patches to change the worgen anyway so I'm not worried.well i do agree with some of the Forum people/trolls @ Blizz forums
that there should be face variants but due to the worgen model is like it is such can not only be done with textures like all other character models

The old model didn't sneer on any other animations then it's combat animations
but as i look closer at the new model which i did yesterday, i can only say that i realy was dispointed as the model doesn't have the upper libs for the mouth anymore... which was what hided the teeths when not using combat animation or talked

The thing i realy like with the new version is the Teeths is infact Fangs, but but the eye's just makes it look less then a worgen then the previous version did

Don"t get me wrong but i think Rackham's Eclipsante (Wolfwoman Assassins of the Wolfman race) is closer to a worgen female then blizz
even though this looks a little more like a Hyeana then Wolf...

But what do a worgen look like agian?: Classic Worgen & Northend Worgen
and how would female then look like?
if we ask some on Deviant art they would looke like. A, B, C, D, E (Also remeber most of thise are from way before the Alpha Client was leaked)
and if we ask Blizz: well atleast the art is good

But if you look at the new female from the right angle you can see her smile
which actualy guess they are going for, but i guess they forget to look at the head from other angles...

Mechaphantom wrote:
I wouldn't be surrpised if somone made a worgen tail patch, or a cute furry face. There was even people on you tube saying they were going to make a 6 nippled worgen patch, I think that would creep me out. Two large breasts with nipples and then 4 little nipples sticking out of the fur on the stomach? *creeped out.*It's a Flirt "You know, Worgen female have six nipples." even though that sounded odd but of the model had 6 breats like some of GW's older D?monettes* had i didn't have a problem with it
(*: where each set of beasts was a little smaller then the pair above)
but the fact they only have a single pair... and that the 4 others would actualy would be flat like most 4 leged animals...

Anyway this the D?monette im speaking of:

Arohk wrote:
old one was much better :>
the new one looks like these rat-dogsTrue, but i liked the fangs and the main part of the hair of the new one, however not the large eyes and permanet sneer...
The eyes are much better on the new male and so is the mouth
and if you pick the right ears for a male it looks more like Bat, no wait thats is actualy more a big angry rat...

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:36 am 

I have to admit. I was first turned off by the sudden change. but I've grown over that... it no longer looks like a strung up junky... and has a more ferocious appeal that it was other wise lacking. However... this constant blank gaze feels lacking where a more superior engine could give a better emotion.

And I think thats where the new model fails =/

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:41 pm 

Nellyaa wrote:
Actually I think to make multiple head-versions would be the best solution for everyone. Some more feral and some more smooth.
Sadly no other race has this feature and I doubt blizz would do so just for the new ones. To be honest, if you get to choose multiple headforms for Worgen I bet most people want them for every other race too, so they can individualize them even more! (At least I would complain)

Look more closely at the Troll faces, some of them are quite ugly, there is also a "Old lady" face for humans. Beyond those two races I dont recall if any others are like that off the top of my head.

Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:05 am 

You see the fangs?, the old one didn't have fangs it was just ordenary flat teeth instead (aside 4 fangs in the front of the mouth)

Both new and old, Male and Female models uses a extra Root body texture, just like taurens do for theyre tail
the old once used it only for the neck
the new once uses it both for neck, hair, and inside of the mouth

yukii wrote:
old model?

its still same model, except new ears and teeth Re: About the new female worgen. (and ofc new facial texture)The face was reshapen, and the texture mapping was changed for the head
and i will also guess on that the hair stiles have changed aswell

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:30 am 

Well what can i say, i was so happy with the worgen female model when i once saw it, and now we get this?

I mean, as some say, they are an unfriendly beastrace, but really, like someone else said, it's ok in combat, but man, allt the time?

What i hope for is that (and they most likeley will change it again, since facialhair/ears is not cool) you will be able to change the shape of the face, with options involving the older model.

That way people that wanna look like crap can do that all the time, and for us that dont, well, we can enjoy the new race too.

Because i can ensure you people right now, that if i have to walk around 24/7 with big staring eyes, like i have been drinking coffee an entire night, while constantly showing off my fangs (which would make you dry in the mouth, right?) aswell, then i would not enjoy the worgen female.

However - There is nude mod, and nude mod will solve all my problems by making a modeledit to bring back the old - good, model, or even just the faces maybe - whatever, as long as i dont have to share the same face model with all female worgen players.

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:14 pm 

DENNIS wrote:
arent both of these models based on draenei skeletons?No, thats what the common (Blind) people would say...

However there are some animations that looks alike
but if your look alittle closer then just skipping right trough them you will notice that they aren't
for example the left leg is infront instead of the right
but also those that are very alike draeneis are not only alike draeneis but also all the other character models.

The only models that uses the dranai skeletons is the Eredars.

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:30 am 

DENNIS wrote:
it's obviously not finished, eyelids arent implemented correctly, and the eyes are staring too much. lets just see what happens Re: About the new female worgen.
I do have hopes and the newer DOES look more detailed when placed along side the old. I just currently find the newer quite a bit uglier. Hopefully there will be enough options to avoid that too much. But then I am one of those all for the sexy worgen, if I dont enjoy the female enough then i'll just play male worgen, which looks AWESOME anyway.

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:52 am 

are we Still talking about Female worgens, or are you comparing teeths with other races females now?

If you realy wanted to get rid of those skins you just had to replace theyre textures....
however NPC's Textures is another thing

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next