All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:18 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

My blood elf shaped orcs patch is very similar and I solved one of your problems.

To keep the female hair textures separate from the male hair textures, alter the DBC entries for the female to point to a different place, I suggest the female folder, and add the changed textures there while leaving the original textures alone. I really don't know why Bliz didn't do that in the first place.

Also I got SUPER sick of renaming files, so I checked everywhere on the web until I found this: http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Main_Intro.php . A renaming utility that's free and is easy enough to understand (if you understand DBC edits this is no problem), and works well!

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:00 pm 

I just got home so checking out the naughty ghoul now! Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21

Last edited by on Tue May 18, 2010 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

I tried the largest breast one just for kicks and noticed the bones are still showing, did I do something wrong? Is one of my other patches brining back the bones? The large breasts are there but she has bones and I think that patch suppsoed to be no bones and large breasts, don't know, could be me, or could be the patch, just checking, is she supposed to have bones? From the pick she wearing a dress so I can't tell.

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:10 am 

Iam running into troubles when I try to put a model say Dyable Human Big into a race edit like Belf > Human

I put the .m2 and the .skin files inside the MPQ then the game crashes as soon I do a emote. I know u did a Undead > Human with a custom model any tips u can give me?

Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:05 am 

Mechaphantom wrote:
I tried the largest breast one just for kicks and noticed the bones are still showing, did I do something wrong? Is one of my other patches brining back the bones? The large breasts are there but she has bones and I think that patch suppsoed to be no bones and large breasts, don't know, could be me, or could be the patch, just checking, is she supposed to have bones? From the pick she wearing a dress so I can't tell.

the human patch has scourge skins so it will have the bones coloring on the shoulders elbows and knees but thats it. the other patches use the DK skins so no bone colors. if you got the boobs then you dont have bones, cant have two models at once. literally impossible.

darkhom illuminari wrote:
Just tried to ghoul change, and I love the idea, but the eyes and naughty bits seemed a little....glitched. ^^;

now that im all done with these patches im going to try my hand at modeling, if i understand you right im thinking you mean the blockyness of her boobs and cooch (yeah i said it) i may try to smooth it all out and give a little more fullness to the bust. Also i will be working on an optional alpha ghiest for the same patch. oh and the eyes is a diff between the model and the skin, the skin is meant for an eyeless model (forsaken) but the model i used has eyes. i'm workin on it Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21

Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:51 am 

Vandimar wrote:
SEXY DEATHKNIGHT GHOUL

Per a request in the request forum here is a patch that turns the Deathknight Ghoul into a sexy undead Human. But first the credits.

Model swap.
Skin edit/swap.
Sound swap.

The model is a blizzard default model for a human warrior medium. Right now it is unbreast-modded. If i figure out how to do a boob mod it may be changed later.

The skin is a merge between the original and a modified skin of Zilems (nipples). Basically i took the armor and overlayed it to the full nude skin of a scourge female skin and then modified the face to fit the human model. took about an hour. but it was worth it Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21

Techicaly i think the Alpha Geist model would have ben better for a ghould replacement
which is a Undead Female using the Geist animations (so it might have all animations), the only bad thing is that the model have a hole in the back and 2 pants Geosets are active
(and that it don't look much like a human anymore?)

You can find the model Under Common.MPQ(i think) :\Creature\Geist
do have a look at it in model viewer, as you might find it prettty sexy

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:14 pm 

I haven't had time to see which one yet when I get the chance I'll let you know for sure if someone dfoesn't

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:22 am 

XJadynX wrote:
I wonder if there is a way to send you a copy of the file you need to be fully up to date, or at least a copy of the file that has what you need in it < shrugs >you (Someone) can Upload the requested file to a File-host (Alike Megaupload and Mediafire) and then send Vandimar the Download link

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:41 pm 

killerkitsune wrote:
WTB draenei undead models!

I should have known it wouldn't be so easy Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21 Took me about two hours to swap all the models,anims,skins,and helms. load it up and there are big holes in the head where the horns should be. im pretty sure a DBC edit will fix this but i have yet to read all the way through the tutorial (im about half way through, its pretty long) rest assured once i figure out dbc edits i will update/finish all my patches. well at least the ones DBC edits -can- fix.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9