Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:21 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

EstonezZ wrote:
Uuuh I am not sure it supposed to look like that =)

That's something disturbingly cute Re: About the new female worgen.

Sorry but there's nothing cute about that pic. The head is way too big compared to the rest of the body, and the face is ugly.

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:54 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Trollpaxton wrote:
It would be unlike Bliz to make another fugly female. Remember what happened to the original troll chicks? Or look at female orcs and the current female trolls: just a handful of them around, and 90% of those use the one cute face. Nevermind the incredible popularity of Belf chicks...I bet it's possible there are more Belf chicks than all other Horde females combined.

That's pretty much how it is on Twisting Nether Horde. I usually use the ugliest female troll face I can, just to say 'look at me, I play uglies.' However, I still got 2 belf characters I play regularly, so i guess I fall into that niche as well lmao.

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:02 pm 

Trollpaxton wrote:
It would be unlike Bliz to make another fugly female. Remember what happened to the original troll chicks? Or look at female orcs and the current female trolls: just a handful of them around, and 90% of those use the one cute face. Nevermind the incredible popularity of Belf chicks...I bet it's possible there are more Belf chicks than all other Horde females combined.

That's what I am thinking about Blizz too. Personally I really liked the female troll when it looked more like a troll and no human with green skin, if you catch my drift.
I really like that they changed the bitchy kittycat face to something more impressive and evil looking - I really really wish they make the female worgen more like the male one: Hunched over and bulky, like someone said. I'm ok with sexy humans and sexy elves, they're known for that feature afterall but when I play a wild wolf-like creature why can't the female be as wild and feral-like?
If the female worgen looks all friendly and sexy I'm definitely rolling a male one...

My homepage with everything I draw: www.nellyaa.com

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:35 pm 

Tbh it looks way too much like a dog & the snarl 24/7 is still ridiculous.

It just looks like an irritating little dog you would kick if it came too near. It's a subtle change you need, to make it pass into intimidating.

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:30 pm 

Looks pretty good to me. And it's still Beta, so there might be some more minor changes.

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:48 pm 

Zilem wrote:

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:13 pm 

Actually, you know what does it?

It's the bloody ears.

In the first model, they're perked up, which is a friendly expression for a canine. it makes the whole face more ... personable.

In the second model, they're flattened. That to me says "I'm bitchy and stressed and will most likely bite your hand off."

So, itd be really cool if Blizz actually animates the ears to change that depending on context (in battle - ears back, out of battle - ears up).

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:05 am 

Shendelzare wrote:
Hahahahaha! Dont you love the internet? Re: About the new female worgen.For what it is in it's overall; No.

SoulTrain0217 wrote:
Actually, you know what does it?
It's the bloody ears.
In the first model, they're perked up, which is a friendly expression for a canine. it makes the whole face more ... personable.
In the second model, they're flattened. That to me says "I'm bitchy and stressed and will most likely bite your hand off."
So, itd be really cool if Blizz actually animates the ears to change that depending on context (in battle - ears back, out of battle - ears up).Some dog races use they're ears for emotions, and i bet wolfs do so awell
and pulling back your ears is just lowering your guard...

and yes Blizz have some work with the Worgen Female, and there is some steps to get it like:
Re: About the new female worgen.
(sorry i don't have any better... as i seem to have run into a BLP3 BLP format...)

Trollpaxton wrote:
It would be unlike Bliz to make another fugly female. Remember what happened to the original troll chicks? Or look at female orcs and the current female trolls: just a handful of them around, and 90% of those use the one cute face. Nevermind the incredible popularity of Belf chicks...I bet it's possible there are more Belf chicks than all other Horde females combined.Just like they're unimpressing me...
like yesterday, they forget to update a event (agian), and agian Blizz screw this event for Europeans
(all those but the quick once..., im talking about the Wolpertinger and pink elekks on parade quests)

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:22 am 

Zilem wrote:
I guess you can say that blizz is moving in the right direction
to be honest that model is absolute rubbish, it looks nothing like worgen but...

...more like angry chihuahua
Re: About the new female worgen.

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:14 am 

EstonezZ wrote:
Uuuh I am not sure it supposed to look like that =)

That's something disturbingly cute Re: About the new female worgen.

From the front, sure.

Do a side view.

Personally, i'd like it if they'd do away with the 24/7 snarl.

I've never cared for character facial details that do not change with, or without emotes. The angry/frustrated faces of draenei/bloodelf fems that always portray said frustration no matter the emote come to mind, where as their faces that use lipstick seem to fit with an appropriate expression depending on the emote the best (i'd say moreso with draenei). I'd like to see more of the latter.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next