New Topic Post Reply  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:00 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi people

A tiresome subject, I know. But I was still taking wonder of you who might prefer the D-Mark again.

Well is a new so-called rescue to be opened in the Great 500 billion? I'm not sure if it was more. Apparently yes the money was already available, but only the half of it is liquid. You should come to a quick solution. This is so far understood the who to do something quickly, you have superior even less time. Also, I recently got to read, giving the so-called institutions at the highest € a 25% Ьberlebenschance term. As it would increase instead of a new rescue the people in their own country to help suffering now under the Ьberschwemmungen? The most urgent need for sure also, and above all fast help? For me, the EU is a bottomless pit.

I live in Switzerland, but I was put the statement in the room, you did it better with the D-Mark, or am I wrong. Most of our members live in Germany, yes, so that they could set a say rather than someone who lives in Switzerland.
What the euro is of course ware to say is this: Is the Euro gone is gone and the EU.
Am I right or am I right? Grins.

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:35 pm 

think it is hard to say - I was out loans myself sometimes far as to say that it was Germany go eu without the better (as well as Austrian) - the eu is nothing but a big blood-suckers and in the case is the blood money of honest taxpayers - joint protection (which is the really, have we indeed did not - have since taken over not many states of the euro, including a grundungsland as England - in fact ne cheek)

the British is in any case not just good although they still have their pound - which is eu ansich the huge problem - provitieren on weak EU member state cost of driving industry-lander - which we have it - a strong? represent economic Europe to do (for it is not the case) I do not know.

The whole elektrogerumpel is Taiwan still propagated in china, which I know made out - big corporations have sat her in Europe and can produce somewhere outside (of course, if you can abroad can work for children for a fraction of wages in Europe - from labor, we want there already talking actually not - why do it in Europe, where the hold back state vigorously, the workers right, they are exposed to a burokratiehaufen)

I digressed bisserl - DM is, in my visible difference make no - exit is the only alternative - from the perspective of Austria I see it not really a problem, we are a transit country - any software from east to west must be Austrian by - we have a comparably high standard of living and, thanks to non-EU - in Germany the situation is certainly not bad - Germany may be in the moment as well as Austrian fixed deposit in the pure butter eu and what it takes hold ....

Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:28 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi xaxoxix

The initial principle of the EU was not really bad, but the rest, which was produced after that, the EU harmed more than helped. A strong Europe with security software so desirable, but unfortunately this looks in practice today is very different.

Take time for yourself Stuttgart 21, these so-called super station, as the German people could not even say in time, whether or not to build bauen.OK.

We could say in the people in Switzerland Gotthard tunnel (NEAT), yes or no. Although it is well to lead is that we were lied to as total, in the sense that the finances were available, what then schlussentlich so far not been the case.

What I want to say is this: Did we have at this time in the EU, the Swiss people had had no right to be able to vote about this project. What makes us go to the Swiss Nuts is this: Nobody has the right to talk to us purely to do what we may not carry, and what is not, certainly not a EU. So far, we have come to terms very well with it. And as for the import of so-called EU - As countries, we Swiss have long harassed, this is nothing new. Apparently before the Schengen Agreement, we were by the EU also lied that was to this other, so think it was even worse, could I list some examples, and only have my private, what yes as supposedly should not have been deliverable .

When I had a private company with 15 employees, I have always said, Is it my employees well, it also goes well with me, and this was indeed the same way. I provitierte of my staff, and this of me. This is exactly what the EU should superior times. Are you alright, the end has the EU what it.

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:18 pm 

For most I've been in another thread said what. But I do not think it was us go better with the DM. Why should it? Ok, so could a country other not financially weak, at least not easily. However, I believe that even in the countries' shared is a problem halved is. Heiut other countries it was to walk without the euro may be a whole piece worse.

I do not know what all anyway. Germany goes as far as I know it is not just bad right now. The economic crisis appears to overcome, falling unemployment and we are still relatively well off financially.

Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:44 am 

Hi Gonas1

I think just not now. That you should please, please tell someone other Germany is doing well.
When the Euro came up was the price of CHF 1.60 .- /. Today, Fri .- 1:20, but these are huge differences. And as far as the economy is booming, as many Eineuro - have your Jober. This will surely be a joke, about 2 million Eineuro - extrapolate Jober, but that the unemployment rate is ruckgangig. Unfortunately, we in Switzerland are very many unemployed, about one half of it, because they hold no doctrine, and the rest, because it really has too little work, or because they are simply too lazy to get up in the morning all early.

But how ever mentioned, here in our forum anyone can freely except his own opinion, this is his right. It would also blodsinnig yes, we all had the same opinion.

Also, I always thought that an EU - has the country imports €. Today I once studied to google said EU countries, we are totally surrounded, provides jrgendwie of funny.
Is with us already consider writing discusses the Swiss franc to adapt to the euro, then software on my rough calculation in the present respect, the Swiss franc against over value of € still about eighty cents, but this can for Switzerland not exactly the meaning of the his cause.

In this sense: In the Euro!

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:37 pm 

An EU country does not need the Euro imports.
That the unemployment rate is also Blodsinn. belong

All the people who appear in the Hartz 4 Abreitslosenstatistik no longer because they no longer are subject to the unemployment office, but the working group:
- What seems nciht consider all is this.
- All persons who are at the time of preparation of statistics at the end of the month in a re-training dive, even nciht in the unemployment statistics, because making this retraining, or training, and therefore not currently directly to Abreitsvermittlung for grouting stand. run

The 1 Euro Jobber I also think about Hartz 4th

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:53 pm 

It's funny, with the Germans (of whom I am one) and love of Mark. There is much of it irrational.

Germany ware without the EU, not economic vitality of the links are so varied, the production run as about national, exports and imports so great that Germany is poor in an economically isolated situation ware like - well, maybe not exactly Burkina Faso , but such as Moldova or Ukraine.

I ask in the net-payer debate two things not to mess up. Probably gives the German state for more state, then be paid by the taxpayers is excessive resources to the EU than in EU funding in Germany. But only one side of the coin. The other side is that each generated at the EU paid € Germany in economic activity, which then provides eight euro Wertschopfung. This is a far more economic benefits of large, than the cost of the net payment.

Now, there are voices who believe that these benefits keep leagues, even if we limited the payments to the EU on the dividends. I hold this view for very foolish, very neighborhood-read testimony for a blatant lack of understanding for economic context and without it for any purpose. It is not to alter political.

The problems that print a lot more, have been mentioned in the past wearing. I do think that it is entitled, if EU and non-EU Europeans ask them what they are supra-national chess game still worth it.
The alleged crisis of the euro is probably in reality a crisis of public finances of the states concerned. The crisis of the banks is but a crisis of the world financial system. And unfortunately that is determined by a condition that can only be described as corrupt.
There is hardly close Ulich reported financial professionals in the departments of the state term ministries. Laws that deal with the financial community are written by the financial world itself. I remember very well the debates over alleged experts on loan from the economy.
The game currencies and those things that are new German financial derivatives, is a huge Zockerei with the prosperity of ordinary people. What value tuft end performance provided for when papers are simply re-evaluated? The global Finanzmoloch rises in principle Darfur charges that may not carry small people use money as a medium of payment and store of value. No parliament in the world, not in Germany, not Switzerland, not in Цsterreich or anywhere else has ermachtigt these circles help to do so. It is a crisis of liberal ideology.

In Germany it was once a business professors, the highly successful as a politician: I mean, Ludwig Erhard. This gentleman has convinced the Germans about the advantage of a market-based constitutional structure - distinguished from the alternative concept of a Soviet command economy. Little of the draft, still remained, even though the remaining radicals such as the public law, savings banks and cooperative banks nation Germany have taken the lead to stability in the banking crisis that is now down beats.

Whoa - hey - I wrote that?

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:04 am 

Hi wolfwlf

Yes, Germany has attracted quite a past. My contributions go beyond it's not that I'm against anything new. I actually have only to think, and this I mean as I write this now: Why does everything really going to Germany? The EU supports, in my Errachtens in the large all over Germany? Yes, but Germany can not even give support for the entire globe financially? This is about the way our little Switzerland who could influence climate change.
Your post I think, incidentally, very good.

Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:11 am 

So first I must agree Gonas1 and wolfwlf.

I say first: I am not an economist. This whole financial world stuff I was always very suspicious. But I was described as politically interested, and am a clear-thinking person, and over the years, I've noticed that common sense is often right at the end when it is supposedly so highly complex context.

The capitalist financial experts were going to globalization. Globalization opponents were decried as a lа attacking militant left-spinner.

My view of things:

We were well advised to finally say goodbye to us by this time Milchmadchenrechnung that we have been presented so far are quoted.

50 € a year for children in Africa for donation's conscience. The main thing, the coffee is the rest of the year already cheap. What sort of mentality. Unfortunately, many think so.

Of course, the whole is not a simple issue that let itself be reduced to a simple sentence. In my opinion, but recognizes the large portion of the people not the context. The culprit is the media landscape with their kind of reporting / rip-that has to do with journalism hardly what.

Since we have the euro's going downhill is probably the opinion of the man on the ostrich. It may be that the coincident in time. But the change from DM to Euro Darfur really the CAUSE? Suppose we had in Germany or the good old D-Mark. Making the people truly, things like 11 September 2001, the Bundeswehr mission in Afghanistan and the economic crisis 2009/2010 had not dragged us down? How naive software for that please.

The situation is not as bad as it was in the 80s and 90s. The collapse of the Soviet bloc and the Цffnung Subsequently, the economic rise of China are THE upheaval of large, not the changeover to the euro.

The problems in Greece or Ireland, sooner or later also become our problems. The existence of the EU only accelerates that these problems are finally treated instead of being swept under the carpet. Just as Germany must export country, but be aware that our prosperity depends also on the prosperity of others.

I am stupefied that now times are exaggerated (so it is not natural, but some seem to think well, unfortunately):
- We create the entire EU from easy times.
- Germany're doing better, economically weak back worse again
- Hooray, everything back as good as earlier

And how long should go well this? As if had at some point in human history caused a gap between rich and poor for (social), peace and stability? I only say: French Revolution.

Ьberhaupt is all confidence in these capitalist mechanisms naive. A good example is the United States. Degree was very interesting documentary to today ne on PHOENIX. Many conservatives and more and more disappointed Obama Wahler believe less government and lower taxes were the rescue of the crisis. This infrastructure is completely dilapidated. Bursting water and gas lines, einsturzende bridges, collapsing power system - who pays it, if the taxes are reduced? The Durchschnittsrepublikaner says nowhere in the world was to be rewarded for hard work more than in the U.S.. Excuse me? As for the gap between rich and poor, the U.S. is already on the level of a banana republic. can

Like any top managers earn income, which are beyond good and evil is beyond my common sense. With normal, honest work as a money in life is not to earn. Certainly, such people have grou responsibility. But how naive is to think you were educating people to responsibility and morality, in which one zuschiebt them grou lot of money?

If you actually reduce the state and the capitalist economy have been about himself, the gap was only rise further. And as long as entrepreneurs can produce more cheaply in Asia, and more and more westerners are unemployed. The entrepreneurs simply followed the capitalist principles of which they are already in business studies or otherwise drummed out.

During the Cold War saw the global economy makes roughly like this:
- North America / Europe / Japan / Korea made good money.
- South America and Africa have been exploited (Omar Torrijos / Jaime Roldуs Aguilera).
- The Middle East has been pitted against each other (the U.S. until the supported Iran, then in the war on Iraq from 1980 to 1988).
- The Communist block (USSR, China, etc.) was auuen before and lagged behind.

Since the collapse of the Soviet Union to play with Russia and China but fleiuig. I am not a friend of KGB Putin, but basically he does only what the U.S. has shown us for decades: aggressive marketing of its own resources and interests represented, mindful of their own advantage, to the best of capitalist school. And what the Chinese are so willing to work, was felt at ourselves as exploitation.

And this is not no other, until the arrival on the same level of prosperity as we are. Money grows on trees not. (OK, it is sometimes reprinted fleiuig, see United States.) Quite simple calculation: redistribution. For us it is less, while elsewhere it is more. As simple as that, and everything else is a Milchmadchenrechnung.

And we Westerners really bad taste. Since you would rather donate 50 euros to World Vision, and gets cheap again coffee, cocoa, copper, or children's sneakers nearby.

My answer to the question above, therefore:
DM €? ** Fail no matter, we face the problems!

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:27 pm 

Since I agree with you too easy.
It would even be relatively simple solutions to create this whole problem from the world. Unfortunately, because 99% of the world population of absurd reasons are against it, so it will certainly go so on until the collapse ...

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next