View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:56 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I've given up on trying to load all the stuff I'm supposed to load to get an Oblivion Sex mod working. I'm starting to think it's all a myth.

What I find the most frustrating is that nobody has seemed to make an easy one download/one executable file that gets it done. I guess you have to be some kind of coding wizard to get them to work.

And even more frustrating, is that I've loaded mods before that work perfectly and downloaded them as a one stop shop. Meaning, I downloaded a mod for Baldur's Gate 2, and I loaded it, and it gave me a different version of the game. Duh! Simple! Why can't someone make a great sex mod for Obvlion that way to where it automatically puts all the files where they need to be. Instead I get a bunch of mods, and a mod manager, and instructions of what I'm supposed to do. And well, I tried to do it, and it doesn't work. :-(

Can someone please help me A) download a Oblvion Sex MOd that works, B) Give me detailed instructions on how to make it work. Or C) just write a mod that does all that by itself. (how hard can that be? I suppose very hard because I can't find an easy one.

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Blisterchicken - horny for Oblivion babes.

Post subject: Re: Oblivion Nude Mods
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:41 pm 
Webmaster
Webmaster

A) I recommend to look these: Oblivion nude patch
B) The detailed instruction to everyone nude mod on the same site
C) I like this (Micro Bikini Oblivion mod

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:19 pm 

I will check it out and report back on my progress.

Thanks so much!

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:29 pm 

Well, I discovered how to use the LAuncher. And it even loaded a few mods in my game in the various mods. BUt alas, couldn't get anything to work. I even did the quest with the unsavory knight Demon Consort, I "saved" her, and then....nothing!

It's all within reach but still, somehow in the realm of myth. I must have done something though. SOme items have no mapping. Which sucks, but well...I guess it's part of the myth of oblvion sex.

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:33 am 

Honestly I've been Using Oblivion mods for a while now (mainly cause the vanilla is boring), in order to get the sex ones or any ones for that matter to work , you need to get a hold of the Oblivion Mod Manager, as well as OBSE(Oblivion Script Extender). Follow the instructions on each mod for installation due to the file flow being a major factor on weather it works or not. You need to install the mod in the normal way, then turn it on in the Mod Manager, and then launch Oblivion through OBSE. yes it seems like a prossess but after a I got the hang of it I'm running probably close to a good 75 mods at the same time. Main thing is, you need both the MM and OBSE in order for any of it to work, also all mods have a requirement to use them(other mods). hope this helps, beleive it or not your post got me to actually sign up for this site.

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:16 pm 

Most of them work they also require you to play as a certain sex in Claudia's little Secret you need to be female and it includes everything but the basic nude mod. Sexlivion requires you to be male unless you speak german and that you don't have any pose packs

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:20 pm 

If your talking abut the SexOut Mods on LoversLab site, yes, they really do work. I have about 7 different mods plus the main SexOut.esm mod that is required to run those mods. That's on Oblivion. I also have the ones on Fallout New vegas, Fallout 3, and Skyrim. Now the games have taken a whole new meaning to "sex", or whatever you want you want to call it. I recommend trying it.

JoshNZ's mod AP goes with it also very well in both FO3 and Skyrim. In New Vegas however, the only mod that would be conflicted would be FNV Innuendo.esp. The rest are open game and do work with them very well. Whatever you do, don't add the "Rape Mod, or whatever you call it, or you'll end up being captured by raiders in FO3 and used only for sex, Fiends in New Vegas, same thing, Bandits in Skyrim, and Necromancers and bandits in Oblivion for of course, the same thing. Unless you want to try it out. Not my taste personally, but some people I guess.....You get my meaning. 8)

In Oblivion, however, the Sexlivion, and certain pose mods are incompatible with these due to the fact they have their own poses and sexual things, mainly more scripted. Claudia's Little Secret may not work and when she offers you herself after the quest is finished, you and her may just stand there due to a conflict in scripting.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ]