All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Patch for Twin Sector
Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:01 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hello people!

Seeking a nude patch for Twin Sector, but so far could not find one.
Any of you had more success there?

ZaHaDum1984

Post subject: Re Patch for Twin Sector
Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:53 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

hm as I see it, we do not even nude patch, and it was worth it or even. (I have the game, but what shows googel looks very nice out)
Otherwise I heiu up here in the forum welcome. You can download mods, if you have 5 meaningful posts hats. Re: Patch for Twin Sector

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:06 pm 

the following:
You can download mods, if you have 5 meaningful posts hats. Re: Patch for Twin Sector

Thanks, I've also noticed now.
I find this method to avoid spam a bit drastic, but definitely effective, and that is what matters so close to Ulich.

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:50 pm 

Well, we are just not exclusively a nudepatchseite, but also a forum. what we do not Mogen are such that people can only log on to download to.
There are certainly many interesting topics, where the one is for you or anyone around you. ims hclimmsten fall pleases you so here we are even able to be more like 5 posts (=
Auuerdem we take the 5 post system pretty well. we also had other rest times, only led to many problems and inactive members .

To your issue yet. ncoh the game's also not too old (2009) and it is not too well known modder can make only a mod / patch when the game itself and have the files themselves the modes offer and it is about at all worthwhile to modding the game. Do is hope not too much, probably there is no nude patch and will probably not, unless one modder falls just this game manual in the.

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:53 am 

I've thought about trying to me even as mud, but so far I have found no introduction to the subject. Re: Patch for Twin Sector

As a student of information technology and experienced programmer, I really should have no problems with it when I get a kind of tutorial above had for a start.

Is there perhaps something like this?

I have modified some years ago for a nude mod ST Voyager Elite Force, so he showed 7of9 not only, but all permanent female characters naked.
The question is whether I can post it here was allowed because it is so to speak, only an altered version of the mod of another.
Auuerdem weiu I do not know if I have the file yet. Re: Patch for Twin Sector

Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:39 pm 

ZaHaDum1984
I've thought about trying to me even as mud, but so far I have found no introduction to the subject. Re: Patch for Twin Sector

As a student of information technology and experienced programmer, I really should have no problems with it when I get a kind of tutorial above had for a start.

I have modified some years ago for a nude mod ST Voyager Elite Force, so he showed 7of9 not only, but all permanent female characters naked.
The question is whether I can post it here was allowed because it is so to speak, only an altered version of the mod of another.

I have been thinking as the dud can post here, so can call in your credits to the original modder. and what the tutorials hattenw As ir times like that. I think that if you ask nicely one modder here (, Nude Mod, Nude Mod, (fleet)), will give you some tips and you can even say eventuele, aboard which game you are good to moddgeschaft can. also ask you get will be in a similar thread answered. study

Try going over:) And the sound of music.

In this sense
Love Nude Mod
moder

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:07 am 

Hi ZaHaDum1984

Thanks you. It's like moder writes here you are allowed to ask about anything.

On a modern position, it also always depends on which game you want to take it apart. Since the files in each game are different.
One modder swears to this program, with another body again to another program.

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:16 am 

ZaHaDum1984

Hi ZaHaDum1984.

The mod you like to send me.
In the credits called dan neinfach the original authors, and then fit it should have.

Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:03 pm 

:D :good: thank you

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ]