Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:39 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

This mod does the following (credits at the end):

-Replaced the Destroyer and the Alchemist meshes and skins with the Vanquisher meshes and skins (Gender mod).
-Removed all pets and replaced with a naked female monk (also changed most 'pet' text to 'companion' text).
-Changed the Vanquisher meshes with the right Catsuit mod meshes.
-Edited the Vanquisher skin to show the right features (got the nipples from another nude mod, other feature by myself).
-Changed Syl to be naked (used animation converter for this).
-Changed all chest armors to nude ones (with Notepad++ mass file search and replace).

Download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/axhb8f

Pics:

Image Image Image

Problems:

-Will not work completely properly with existing save games (companion monk may be too small, for example).
-Destroyer and Alchemist can't use all the armor they normally can, only the Vanquisher ones (not a big deal).
-Doesn't necessarily work well or at all with other mods (not tested).
-Only works for tier one and two items (more tiers have to be modded into the game anyway, also no big deal).

Installation:

Extract the archive (but don't extract it to a folder, it's already in a folder called FullNudityMod) and place the folder in C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR_NAME_HERE\Application Data\runic games\torchlight\mods, where YOUR_NAME_HERE is Sysop in my case. Your system partition maybe something other than C:, and this is the path name for Windows XP (may be different for other Windows versions).

Also, this method doesn't directly work for the un-patched version of Torchlight (I use 1.15), but you can use TorchEd (comes with the game) to make the game aware of the mod (not tested).

Credits:

JKev, special thanks by JKev:

Sigreth and Sydonay for creating the first GenderMod.
cccenturion for his shared animations library.
Phanjam for his over all support and also help in resolving an issue I had with cccenturion's latest shared animations library upload. Also Odonthe1st and Phanjam again for I had sourced their Odon's Alch EYE and Valkyrie II skins for facial modifications done to the Valkyrie and Executioner classes in this mod.

ReggiWatson for the Catsuit mod.

Animation converter author for their wonderful tool.

Old nude mod author for the nipples (texture only, sorry).

Pet mod author for showing how to mod pets.

Notepad++ for saving me from having to hand-edit 2000+ item files.

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:14 pm 

it's possible you can contact the nude creator and tell them to make it for Torchlight 2 too? i have the nude patch for torchlight 2 but the textures isn't as realistic as TL 1 that they using for this mods.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ]