New Topic Post Reply  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:50 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

5/19/10 MASS UPDATE
I finished all the patches i was working on. Now that i know how to do DBC edits all patches are fully operational with no bugs (so far)
Huge thanks to the Zilem and Chaisey for all their help and advice in completing these patches.

BLOODELF SCOURGE FEMALE W/ BREAST MOD
This idea came to me when I saw the Dark Rangers walking around Undercity and i thought it would be cool to have a pc character like that. And here is the end result. But first the Credits.

Props go to Zilem for both helping me reach this end result via advice in the request forum and for the nude skins used in this patch.

Props go to Zeskin for his bloodelf large and XLshinyheeled breast mod used in this patch.

Included in this patch are:
Helm swap.
Model swap.
Hair texture swap.
Skin swap.
Face swap.

And the screenies.
Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21
And the Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmmiomx2yz

Per request here is a larger breast mod with heels: Seskins BeFXLHeelsShiny Model
Pic
And the Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ojjzjt0mdto

HUMAN SCOURGE FEMALE W/ BREAST MOD
My first patch from a year ago now updated for 3.3. But first the credits.

Props go to Magius for the breast enhanced human model used in this patch.

Helm swap.
Model swap.
Face edits. (I had to photoshop about 60 lower face textures to make the Scourge female faces fit to the Human female model.)

The body skin textures are from Zilems main patcher and are not actually included in this patch.

Screenies:
And the Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?hukqumamtmy

Per request here is a larger breast mod with heels: Horndogg's XXL Human w/Heels
Pic
And Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mg2jwmuo3u5

DRAENEI SCOURGE FEMALE W/ BREAST MOD
Per request here is a Draenei Scrouge. *twitch* But first the credits.

Props go to Zilem for the nude skins.

Props go to dyable for the breast mod.

Helm swap.
Model swap.
Hair texture swap.
Skin swap.
Face swap.

Pic
And the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?tzjjxgyq4jn

VALKIER VOIDWALKER SUMMON
Update 5/21: Updated the DBC to fix a conflict with several Northrend creatures.
No you didnt missread that. This patch turns the warlock voidwalker into a dark Valkier. (non flying atm) But first the credits.

Props go to Zilem for the orginal edit to the skin I edited further (removed bra and slimmed and lowered belt)

Model swap
Skin swap
Sound Swap

After scouring the DBC files i could not figure out how to edit movements to make the voidwalker flystand and so on to make the Valkier more Valkier...ish. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know.

Pic
And the NEW Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?gmlzjyzjmnu

UPDATE: 5/17/10
SEXY DEATHKNIGHT GHOUL (HUMAN)

Per a request in the request forum here is a patch that turns the Deathknight Ghoul into a sexy undead Human. But first the credits.

Model swap.
Skin edit/swap.
Sound swap.

The model is a blizzard default model for a human warrior medium. Right now it is unbreast-modded. If i figure out how to do a boob mod it may be changed later.

The skin is a merge between the original and a modified skin of Zilems (nipples). Basically i took the armor and overlayed it to the full nude skin of a scourge female skin and then modified the face to fit the human model. took about an hour. but it was worth it Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21

PIC!
And the Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?2dontomjjuz

UPDATE 5/21
SEXY DEATHKNIGHT GHOUL (DARK RANGER)

Per request here is another edition of the DK Ghoul. This one is a modified Dark Ranger w/ a breast mod. But first the credits.

Props go to seskin for the breast enhanced model.
BIG thanks to Trollpaxton for his tutorial on NPC's. The creaturedisplay dbc info is just what i needed.
The skin is 100% edited by yours truly.

Pic
And the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mktnnfkewzm

HOWEVER!! the model will look like this Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21 at login (i have no idea why) but the patch does work and does not crash wow. Also this patch is not compatible with my void patch because they both edit the same DBC file. If there are requests for the two to be merged i will make an all in one. i didnt right now because everyone has different tastes. Also this patch edits all female bloodelves so if you have a different bloodelf model you are using rename and place this patch -before- it. your ghoul will have the same model as the bloodelf patch you use.

UPDATE 5/22
VALKIER/DARKRANGER MERGER
I merged the Valkier and DarkRanger patches because they both edit the same DBC file. Nothing in the two patches has changed. The humanscourge ghoul does not use a dbc edit so this was not necessary with it.

NEW LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?y1k3ntzzvny

Enjoy!

Last edited by on Sun May 23, 2010 6:30 am, edited 21 times in total.

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:50 pm 

lol thank you and i hope you enjoy it i know i will Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21

now i need to finish my DBC edits for the other patches and finish my voidwalker to valkier patch (if its even possible) *crosses fingers*

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:34 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Mass update to all patches. They are now all 100% operational.

Here are the pics.
Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21
Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21
Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:24 pm 

I noticed this too, love the undead human patch but my system crashes whenever the undead human sits, the texture goes all crazy an shuts down, none of my other models do this. The undead human model acts up either the one I play as or an npc that sits. Any ideas why this happens? It’s like the game can't handle big breasted female sitting down.

Last edited by on Sun May 16, 2010 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:51 am 

Tazic1 wrote:
Blood elf for Undead is just perfect to bad that the NPC get's a Wierd face and undead Male get Red bugged hair :/ but i bet you can fix that Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21

keep up with good work Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21

Unfortunately i cant do anything about the NPC face because each on is in its own "NPC Baked Model" and the files look something like this
jh83ns02ntb62ng98n25cnj89db26frmnj.blp
there is nothing to distinguish between a scourge NPC or a Nightelf NPC much less male or female. but i am working on a DBC edit to fix the hair Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21

Mechaphantom wrote:
Your both the best! Zilem makes such great skins and this is something I really enjoy! Easily one of the favoirt skin sets!

I don't think im quite on par with Zilem lol but i do appreciate the compliment and I'm glad pretty undead boobies make other people as happy as it makes me Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21 (i feel less wierd now Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21 )

Shephren wrote:
THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME!
Exactly what i've been looking for,for ages^^
Thumbs up guys,really sweet work.

Edit: Just a litte question,is it possible to do this with high-heel mods compared with bigger boobs?

The bloodelf model is Seskin's and he does have a XL heeled shiny version.

The human model is Magius' and he does not have a heeled version.

If you find a model around here you would like to use instead i dont mind injecting it for you if you dont know how.

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:51 pm 

Work on your stuff dude, I'm good Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:58 am 

Tested undead ghoul patch alll night and it works great! One tail up!

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:29 am 

May I go through this and attempt receive clarification at the various points? (I will indicate the points as *XXX*)

For 4.0 clients, you need to extract the contents of this MPQ *patchDRghoul.mpq* into a folder named "Patch-X.MPQ" or whatever letter of your choosing. (Done)

First You need to extract everything in OldWorld.MPQ *from the WoW Data Folder* under Bloodelf/Female that includes all the .m2 .skin and .anim

They'll all start with the name "BloodElfFemale" followed by numbers and what not.

These need to be converted *do I simply rename the files?* to "SourgeFemale" while not changing the stuff following the names.

After you have changed each and everyone, copy and paste all into the Sourge/Female folder of this patch *is this the patch-X.MPQ? Or is it the OldWorld.MPQ?*. Choose yes for any replacement confirmations.

If you are using 4.0, paste the "patch-X.MPQ"Folder into your wow/Data folder

If you are using pre 4.0, repack into .MPQ file using a MPQ editor before pasting into the same location.

Result: working updated new blood elf base model with the custom skins in this mod replacing the Undead base model.[/quote]

My thanks for all the time and energy you have spent on improving this game we love Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21
Also, my apologies for my noobishness.

HAZ

Magister ego, non eramus. Non adverso, tolero. Non tolero, mortis.
I am (my own) Master/I Master myself. (there are) None Other- no other Masters, Master of no others. (If) I cannot resist, I will endure. (If) I cannot endure, death.

Avatar by the AWESOME Turbotauren

“So....so...FLUFFY!” - Whisperblade and Zakharra

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:57 am 

Chaisy wrote:
My blood elf shaped orcs patch is very similar and I solved one of your problems.

To keep the female hair textures separate from the male hair textures, alter the DBC entries for the female to point to a different place, I suggest the female folder, and add the changed textures there while leaving the original textures alone. I really don't know why Bliz didn't do that in the first place.

Also I got SUPER sick of renaming files, so I checked everywhere on the web until I found this: http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Main_Intro.php . A renaming utility that's free and is easy enough to understand (if you understand DBC edits this is no problem), and works well!

Thanks Chaisy! I -love- (and use) your bloodelforc patch btw Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21 My shaman is super sexeh now Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21

Do you know of any DBC tutorial resources? As of right now i have no idea where to even start Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21 *points to his DBC pic in the first post*

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:31 pm 

keinikaidoh wrote:
Extract the entire Bloodelffemale folder contents from OldWorld.MPQ. Change all "BloodElf" to "Scourge". And then copy and paste them into the patch and say yes to all for replacing. done if you're on 4.0, repack if you're on 3.0.

This, among many other old posts is still pre-4.0 meaning that you would have to manually extract the files using ladik's MPQ editor and put them in a folder yourself before they can be used in the game for 4.0.1. Also, Seskin's and many other's model edits included in the patch are also of the old art.MPQ model and need to be switched to the OldWorld.MPQ model or you'd be missing shadows and having idle freezes for 4.0.1.

I actually tried this, and it just made my characters not show up at all on the character screen. So, I went back to the shadowless version. Simple extraction and replacement is beyond me it seems. Re: Vandi's Sexy Scourge(Belf/Hum/Dre) and Pets(Void/Ghoul)5/21

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9
 >> Next