1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: gameed de
Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:21 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei

I had to game-sign up ed.de again because as you have even mentioned the page has been beefed up again. say
must also ne good side, also has a number of nude patches. Only for Olivion Morrowind plus you can find anything there, so I've found nothing, but on the whole very good.

Post subject: Re Ed de game
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:27 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

For Morrowind there were already some of the patches. Oblivion for just one. This was a topless nude patch. But you could smoke in the pipe. For this Topless was the one who was mentioned in some way. And this was anything but well done. Must wait times, until all of the nude patch are uploaded again.

The for Morrowind I will upload once I've finished everything else. So Zuest by Nudecreator.net, and then I'm going to comb through my archives. To the many CDs I have, I can not say right now exactly where to be found. But I will find it.

But game-ed is pretty much the oldest known Nudeseite me at all.
There is, most recently, even a Hellgate: London nude patch.

The Chronicle was.
1) First there was tusoft.de (there are today, only there's nothing left to wait.
2) Then, the URL changed to game-ed.de.
3) was added in the meantime nude patches.info.
4) Then add nudecreator.de briefly, but then quickly disappeared.
5) then went on nude patches.de in nude patches.info. But after a while the site was closed.
6) Then again Nudecreator.de came on but when Nudecreator.net.
7) Now Nudecreator.net went to
8) and pixelnude.ch has been released.

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:56 am 

Hei thanks
So this list I did not know that because so many has Nudeseiten not many mods for Oblivion / Morrowind, there also has to be happy that we obtain about all ne answer, so on / zugingen.Game-ed not from the admin side, but the users.
Nudecreator.net I was actually one of the best Nudeseiten I've seen until now. But let's be honest, so I had no problem, this page be relayed to, well there was one or another provider that had the feeling that he imports; special rules, but there are a number of providers in the now-quality I had in 24 hours my web page. Who do you want it goes, that's my attitude. It's easy to have to laboriously look virtually all years after calming new Nudeseite. And whom I still remember what we both already have put into this page of time and work, and dan for something above a year out, this is not exactly motivating.
The pages that are a hobby more or less, may already be aware of the ne such a page opens, this should also be aware of him before he opens it. What I do not understand at Mognoss:
Who did he already knew already that he does not like financial ruberkommt why he has not already said what I had helped them secure.

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:50 am 

Questions about questions.

Ьbringends had game-ed.de 6 downloads for Morrowind. Will this time looking at my archives and then also upload.

Domochevsky was still quite been active. Mognoss But already longer time was no longer in the forum have been active. I think that it will close the service back. Is it well made but in the long run too much. And if Domochevsky will pack everything yourself? We'll see whether he will reappear. True but, nevertheless, very bad. For nudecreator nude patches and each had the grout set of nude patches. Game-ed, although the oldest NPseite, but the number of nude patches has always been relatively small.
To be fair, was told that the operator of the game-ed page as a mere hobby operates the way, and there exist almost no mud.
The heiut the nude patches are exclusively made by other people to this page.
Anders as nude patches Nudecreator and where a lot of modders were active (that I hope will find modders of nudecreator here again).

Meantime.

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:18 pm 

Questions about questions.

Ьbringends had game-ed.de 6 downloads for Morrowind. Will this time looking at my archives and then also upload.

Domochevsky was still quite been active. Mognoss But already longer time was no longer in the forum have been active. I think that it will close the service back. Is it well made but in the long run too much. And if Domochevsky will pack everything yourself? We'll see whether he will reappear. True but, nevertheless, very bad. For nudecreator nude patches and each had the grout set of nude patches. Game-ed, although the oldest NPseite, but the number of nude patches has always been relatively small.
To be fair, was told that the operator of the game-ed page as a mere hobby operates the way, and there exist almost no mud.
The heiut the nude patches are exclusively made by other people to this page.
Anders as nude patches Nudecreator and where a lot of modders were active (that I hope will find modders of nudecreator here again).

Meantime.

Hei
think this will certainly take some of the modders for a while, about whom all that our site is still relatively new (current month).

Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:25 pm 

Is that my only way, or is it with you also the case:
So in Game-ed: for example, wants to whom I open the forum page or otherwise ne side goes, it is an eternity for the page comes up, the same problem I had with Nudecreator before it ended.
I do not think this is the size of the files there, with us going to the clicked pages much faster.

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:30 pm 

I feel the same way.
No idea why this is so.

Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:17 pm 

Hi,
So TOM's side could be the oldest that I know.
Mac does not seem to help much because nude patches.info is gone too. Re: game-ed.de

I wish you much success with the site, as it is currently the only one that still contains about all the latest games. Re: game-ed.de

For Morrowind, there were already some of the patches. Oblivion for just one. This was a topless nude patch. But you could smoke in the pipe. For this Topless was the one who was mentioned in some way.

Hopefully, referring only to the patch of Oblivion and not the image I had uploaded Darfur Twisted Evil

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:40 pm 

Hi low power.

Hopefully, referring only to the patch of Oblivion and not the image that I had uploaded Darfur

No idea what you mean it now. Since I am currently on the tube.

And as for the Nudepatchseiten:
nudecreator is back online.
The following addresses this page again erreichbat:

www.nudecreator.info
www.nudecreator.org

and in about a week, under www. nudecreator.de

We are not all alone.
As for me again but now wonder why is Game-ed now never be reached. And has been for Saturday?

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:05 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%

I have been a while not on Tom's side was but when I look at the last remnants of Game-ed look at I am not surprised.

Speculation:
In the last news were over 4000 comments, mostly from spambots. Either he has used up its bandwidth for the moment and the host turns off the tap or the latest server side is not encouraging at home and will be overloaded by DoS attacks and other crap.

Edit:

No idea what you mean it now. Since I am currently on the tube.

To patch for Oblivion Topless Tom had once called to send pictures. I gave him views nen Screenshot sent, then a couple of days later was even as a preview for the patch on the side.

The reference was whether he did not like the patch or image Re: game-ed.de

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next