1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Oblvion patch problem
Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:59 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hey guys!

I have a problem with Oblivion patch 1.2.0416. After I instaled the mod works as the BT-no more, or the colored world map, etc. I hope I could help me.

Thanks in advance

Post subject: Re Oblvion patch problem
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:14 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

because it give only 2 possibilities, either the patch instalation not, or if the mods will try it again when they re-instaled amn, or whether there is a new version. Fabian to world map is to say that you probably do not use this anymore, if you have the patch on it, as will a newly instalierne nothing else. The problem I have at that time also ...

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:19 am 

I think the more common problem is the following:

With the patch, the original Oblivion files a more recent date than the mods you're using so that these were reversed in particular load order.

This way, the mods directly through Orignial uberbugelt again when the game starts.

There are now two solutions to fix this.

1 The file date of the original Oblivion files in the data order is zurucksetzten Mittes NEN any tool to the Google File date others, spits out.

2 Oblivion Mod Manager use, where you can specify, among many useful things, the load order of mods easily.

I recommend the latter.

Overlord

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:36 pm 

I'm going to try, thanks! Kennnt someone accidentally still a good tutorial in German for the Mod Manager?

Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:02 am 

I'll try, thanks! Kennnt someone accidentally still a good tutorial in German for the Mod Manager?

ne unfortunately not me w urd intersieren but also because I nit with the mod manager so rehct clearly come XD

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:45 pm 

Tag no instructions in German, but I try for a quick on the 2 things that I think are enough to eigendlich can play.

- Archive Invalidation:
Oblion is hereby brought new objects (meshes, textures, etc) for knowledge; on Mod installations with new items so you had to manually maintain a ArchivInvalidation.txt the main directory.
OMM can make yourself to the set:
Click on Utilities, then Select Archive Invalidation from.
The setting there set like this:
Re: Oblvion patch problem
Now, OMM through print at every stop of the program or launch from Oblivion Button Launch Oblivion Invalidation automatically update the archives.
This may take some time depending on your computer.

- Load order
left is a list of all. Esm and. Esp files in the data directory (ie Oblivion + Addons + mods) that you hook there by sat / can enable or disable away and (just As for game files in the default Oblivion Launcher).
In the list you see the 2 button Move up and Move Down alongside a selection of riders with several ways of displaying the list.
We are interested in load order => auswahen.
The list of mods is now displayed in the current load order, 1st above the last bottom.
By mark / click the entry and subsequent use of the Move Up / Move down buttons you can alter the load order.
Alternatively, are the functions (among others) and right click on the mods in the context menu.

That's it ... unless one wants to use one of the many other abilities such as the 2nd Window mods omod einere format or the other utilities.
But as I said I think the one with the above is already quite far.

Overlord

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:42 pm 

ne time wondering, I've now installed several mods, the official update, a fan update the few things regulates balancing and many other things, various mods (though some apparently were furs Oblivion English) from the mods the Knights of the nine and shivering isles cd.

Before I've installed the last two cds, is already an error occurred. charas Many speak no more, there are still displayed text, but the just rush there and one can hardly read what. Auuerdem I already have 2 quests met the end I can not go no further because the Conversation. Even though I've waited a long time, since no avail! could only load new.
Can it be that some English patch mods, or the unofficial and the official in the hair and can get such errors cause?

a bug I've already now fixed, as I did the ol disabled autosave feature, does not smear so often from the game . (wers not looking in the ini file in the oblivion folder for a couple to add auto save feature which can be set from 1 to 0 so that ceases ^ ^)

the rest ... I have to behold. I'm going to all the mods, of which I am not sure the disable do not anger and reactivate one by one. ds which brings hope otherwise I have to reinstall -.-

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:54 am 

This is definitely the language to English furs Mods Oblivion.

The language files are displayed depending on the breed and if the mods as engliche the race of dark elves inside because there is some a trifle has been changed, Oblivion looks the Spachfiles the NPCs of that race under Darkelf and finds nothing because the German version at the Dark Elf.

So every English mod which changes something about the races, botched the speech.

Since I have not seen a mod of the really important to have the other races I have to have the so-solved by NEN own little mod I've created in the CS where I ail races in the German Auspragung got inside.

This is loaded into the loading order as the last and the problem is no more.

Alternatively, without holding on Oblivion Mods furs English.

Overlord

P.S. which fan update did you install eigendlich Bloody_Kain?

P.P.S. This text without found language files which will also be in mods without speech does not happen so we shall get lawn OBSE-Elys-Universal Silent Voice, or this is also a function of Oblivion Improved 1:20 which I would recommend any anyway.

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:31 am 

And like colored world map no longer worked with the first patch. So there is no problem with 1.2xxx but was no longer possible even with the front of it.

@ Bloody_Kain
It may be that one or two mods come in the way of each other, and therefore can not be terminated.

There are but as a mod that changes a whole Stad, I blaube Bravil.
If you include the mod, and then in the main game quest (either main or side quest) will make, then it can happen that by the mod a lot of quests are no longer solvable are, as the game completely confused device.

And the problem with English Mods Overlord HOWTOs has explained well.
You can alternatively, however, and from someone who has the English. Version) has to copy the folder structure, and then adapt to the folder structure and copy the Sparchdateien to the new location. Or customize the mod with the CS itself by hand.

Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:37 pm 

Jup the unofficial mod my blivion I improved.
Auuerdem I do not know where the prob is colored with the card, runs with me the wonderful

if I remember correctly I gone this way before:
installed Oblivion, the latest patch installed, then oblivion improved and then installed all mods. Some have their own folders and paths, so one must watch a little. The first time I've really all of the mods and put files in the TIF, and meshes the last copied folder where my degree for the name is missing. Then, the selected files with dme mod manager and played. most of the mods were not as round, so again all mods unzipped and the folders as they were purely copied and behold it was.

The color map mod, however, has its own installation ne, where ne auswahlt at the end if you want colored or have ne other color map.

As I said in my runs fine

and with the extra mod behold I will again. equal time to the mod will sort out

EDIT: I've found credible the suspicion quality mod. who calls himself TNR All Races Final. He veranda with the expression of over 1200 NPCs in order to show their feelings better. Sorry, there is probably also the linkage to the sounds have been lost. obs's see what brings because it is the only mod that I see has a direct effect on the races ...
(Hmm ne he was net ^ ^)

EDIT2: everything got clear the error. It is this new breed of rassenmod beifugt the new breeds, so funzt not clever!
Until now I have to ask my main character umandern n iene standart race and then I can continue playing unbekummert

Edit3: GRML ... 45 hours! everything for the cat. If I take out the bad mods, my save game is no longer usable.
Is correct errors -.-
If I fail again I will be sooooo start of Forn -.-

Well it is too late nu harm that is done ... then sometimes back to the drawing board ...

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next