>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Script problem
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:43 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

So with my TES Mod I am present at a relatively far-riding priority esh
only the scripts I worry .....
Did something never done that before and wanted to ask ma if anyone was explained Ahren prepared which so I knows de bases explained Ahren to me or a German Tut (my English is nichso nice) recommend kan
When google came non really something meaningful out

Post subject: Re...
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:06 pm 

Hi tkausl

Yes, google is very funny in Ьbersetzung English - German.

The scripts I have to make the experience:
As we say yes the script is written in English, it is generally as follows:

endif
end
It is yes, then in between the Konfersation, with several additional characters.
Ok:
Whom shall we say Konfersation has 600 characters, you can generally only these others, but you do 650 points, you can not save 99% of the script.
Do you want but all the other script, you have to try to pull Windows 7 at the script in the file documents with XP in its own files. You can not with the CS in the CS total Changed the script - save file, this is just as I said not to 99%.

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:25 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

HI people.

Jetz bi I do something surprising. I just include the scripts imer all the control commands, such as what is done where we wan.

Or are the displayed tten texts now in the scripts.

I always thought to be in a kind of script code like C or containing written so similar. And source code is not translated in general.

If I tried was the Befehel such as if, case or similar was to translate into a source code, the compiler run amok.

Because may not carry soclhe commands are not dependent translated.

The statement e.g. if (i <10) ... we could not stop to translate
if (i <10) ...
Then there is a chaos.

If the scripts with which behaves quite differently, then I of course said nothing.

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:19 am 

Hi

Ne. Who makes a mod, this is only possible with CS. There are various scripts.
The Quest - Script
the magic - Script

On the good German Conversation - Script, and so on.

Who are you typing in the script, Follow me!
Is there then the script that you will follow this NPC, or talk with you first. Or the script, who moves your character, the weapon that your partner is doing this also, and not just standing around. Since hanging together various scripts that harmonizes the said mod too.

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:10 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

What are scripts that I weiu. That to me earlier were indeed examples only.

I had just not thought that even texts that are displayed on-screen appearance in the game, even in plain text in the scripts.

I'm holding that this is more structured like this:

If a click on text variable xy, then loosely follows events. E.g. In conversations in text selection. If the text is clicked, then do the following.

And the text is the text variable containing externally in a separate file, in a separent unit, which is created in the editor. thought

So I hold you just have to translate the part where the lyrics are just stored, for example, within the. esp file and done. I'm just not that one still has to edit scripts.

I thought it would be such that for within the scripts variables, the texts are used, and that the contents of the variable, so is that what appears on the screen to be read from the text boxes and then the variables within the scripts for running time are assigned.

Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:06 pm 

Hi

At some comment Ьberlegung all right. Only the most mods are not written in English.
Example Conversations - Script, whom you all the mod did not translate to German, this too which are not seen in the game, this is what proceeds surreptitiously, are given the letters a, one can not simply make the sentence long unless you notify them, but this is being recorded in the quest script file must be that the conversation goes on.
Who you might now translate a Russian or Japanese Mod should all script files will be totally translated to German. But since we're all so good Russian, and Japanese can, the first 10 of 20 tests to be sure in my pants.
And do not forget, there are quite a few items - Script files.
This is with the esp. Files is correct.
I am writing this also for other members who read this. Win7 in the script files are even more difficult bit.
The main scripts are: object / Quest and magic script. Then whom you have created an NPC that is where I find? If you've finally made his NPC, there is this Al script as you write down what makes your NPC? Give you this is too many points from aggression, in normal case, this 5 to 10, you give him but 30 to 40 points, he does everything he gets in his way.
I know what you mean, but unfortunately, unfortunately this is not so simple.

Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:23 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

What are scripts that I weiu. That to me earlier were indeed examples only.

I had not stop thinking, dam also texts that are displayed on-screen appearance in the game, even in plain text in the scripts.

I dahcte hold that this is more structured like this:

If a click on text variable xy, then loosely follows events.

And the text is the text variable containing externally in a separate file, in a separent unit, which is created in the editor. thought

So I selected one need only translate the part where containing the lyrics are stored as within the. esp file and done. I'm holding ncht that you have to edit ncoh scripts.

I thought it would be such that, within the scripts variables for the texts are used, and that the contents of the variable, so is that what appears on the screen to be read from the text boxes and then the variable in the scripts for running time are assigned.

Hi
Have you ne e - mail, so you'll only see me, what you have set for Al. make
A necked chick in Oblivion is easy, but who then these should still follow your commands, it takes unfortunately longer do so.

Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:50 pm 

Ьbel dowel.

I think I have to time this script editor also look more closely.

Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:57 pm 

Hi

Yes, and this is not seen nothing yet. Where You're right, this is that everything in the schlussentlich esp. File, except textures Darfur etc. Then there are the meshes, and the texture file.
But everything else runs over script. Only one should think not, you can also search all over the esp. Another file, this was not working in Endefekt too.
Who do I think that I have changed something to Sexdarkness, since only two letters I had too much could I not save the script file in the CS. And who do you look at all subfiles of Sexdarkness, you will certainly still Ьbler.
Try to open it once with a German Mod about CS, and see you again to all sub files, then you'll see how it really looks like.
Next is just that what I sent you, there must all entries, and settings are correct. Then the mod software in about finished. Most modders that create a greater mod making, in general this is not alone, usually in twos or threes, and each makes a different Part

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:59 pm 

Hi,
as long as you want no other, check out the scripts in the ESPs are better with Tecras Mod-Translator.
Is the ubersichlicher than the CS.

If you do but in Tecras Mod-Translator something in the script somewhat different,
You have to compile it in the CS again because the Modifications do not act otherwise.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next